• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

uy7qTV7.gif

Is there something wrong with the calibrations?

Because they say the Ravagers are several lightyears out.

The pizza delivery boy left before I could tip him. God bless America.

Also we're thirty-four hours into Borderlands for Borderlands Weekend and we still have tomorrow. I wish I wasn't exhausted so we could just keep shooting.

(I'm ignoring all the thirst above because as Trab said earlier I know nothing of thirst)

Jobbs

Banned
The kid in 'Room' has unreal acting ability. I can't even comprehend how they find kids that age who can act with that much complexity. I've known kids that age. They're not like that. I don't get it.

I really should be editing VO but I kinda want to work on Bloodborne DLC. I'd like to finish it before Dark Souls 3 comes out because I feel like I'll never get back to it after that point.

Xiao Hu

They can tho, like if they're trans and have breasts and identify as a woman but kept their male parts downstairs

Or they don't have tits and still identify as a woman, whatever

Sure. I hope I didn't sound to insensitive.

Thirsty.

So thirsty.

ThirstGAF.

You don't say. I started a warlock character in Skyrim and installed animated prostitution mod. So basically my character is banging everyone he 'saves'.

FUME5

The kid in 'Room' has unreal acting ability. I can't even comprehend how they find kids that age who can act with that much complexity. I've known kids that age. They're not like that. I don't get it.

I really should be editing VO but I kinda want to work on Bloodborne DLC. I'd like to finish it before Dark Souls 3 comes out because I feel like I'll never get back to it after that point.

That B Boy dude about to sulk about the new delay.

My parents met in Arizona and were engaged less than a month later. It's a land of dreams as far as I'm concerned.

Plus I want to be in on the ground floor of the next GAF it couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom