• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this on my imgur account

kNQAwtJ.jpg

I was cute...what happened...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This thread was a wild ride since I went to bed.
Hugs Dragonz. So many parents try to mean well by guiding their kids through criticism, but they don't realize how much it fucks with developing brains. I'm sure Symph would keep you company in that bed now.
Chicken katsu is the shit in AZ. There is a Hawaiian BBQ place up in Phoenix that I would go to while in school. My instructor would give me and my friend extra time on lunch break so we could get him some as well.

I would bear hug you so hard, Dragonz.

I would bake you a homemade XL Supreme Pizza and we would drink some gr8 wine and browse GAF together

This thread was a wild ride since I went to bed.
Hugs Dragonz. So many parents try to mean well by guiding their kids through criticism, but they don't realize how much it fucks with developing brains. I'm sure Symph would keep you company in that bed now.
Chicken katsu is the shit in AZ. There is a Hawaiian BBQ place up in Phoenix that I would go to while in school. My instructor would give me and my friend extra time on lunch break so we could get him some as well.

ty both <3

...what is the name of this BBQ place? I'm probs gonna be going to Phoenix for comic con in july and will visit

It's fine.

It's just I get very emotional about maternal things when I'm drunk. Ugh.

i'm sending no less than like 23543543584343 hugs your way

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
ty both <3

...what is the name of this BBQ place? I'm probs gonna be going to Phoenix for comic con in july and will visit

i'm sending no less than like 23543543584343 hugs your way

I'm pretty sure it was called Ono Hawaiian BBQ. We would go to the one off Dynast Rd just north of 10, but I think there are a couple around Phoenix. It's good shit.

FloatOn

Sunday is family day for me. I'm going to head over to my folks place soon. Do lunch and watch hours of reality tv or sports.

What do y'all have going on today?

It has not been until recently that I heard that Star Wars Battlegrounds: Clone Wars is on Steam.

I vaguely remember playing that game and not being satisfied with it. I remember having much more fun with Age of Empires II.

I really should get that Star Wars: Empire at War sometime soon.

Symphonia

Banned
Sunday is family day for me. I'm going to head over to my folks place soon. Do lunch and watch hours of reality tv or sports.

Currently at work.

Here for three more hours.

Then home.

Cook dinner.

Masturbate.

Eat dinner.

Shower.

Masturbate.

Sleep.

Jobbs

Banned
I am bereft of all thirst. I find your hue-mon behavior fascinating.

:: studies humons ::

I intend to eat a lot, play bloodborne, play ori and the blind forest, and maybe chip away at some of this VO

I don't THINK my niecers are coming over, but if they do I'll probably be forced to play a lot of pokken tournament

Jobbs

Banned
:: Reads up a little ::

Dragonz wow.

I grew up assuming mothers were incapable of saying anything to their kids that is negative or critical in any way because mine is incapable of it -- to a fault (she has no credibility!). But I've been finding out over time that most mothers aren't like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom