• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to the weekend house today with my dad and I wanted to discuss job situation, but nope, he quickly turned subject into 'why do you do not have a girlfriend'. Looks like I will just simply need to quit my job and then he will finally understand.

oh and our cherry tree started to bloom
W9DXZEb.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Went to the weekend house today with my dad and I wanted to discuss job situation, but nope, he quickly turned subject into 'why do you do not have a girlfriend'. Looks like I will just simply need to quit my job and then he will finally understand.

oh and our cherry tree started to bloom
Be glad your parents are not asking for a bunch of filthy snotlings.

Jobbs

Banned
I actually meant REAL cats people! like adopting. not fucking cats to create a new species. geez.

Mel lost her bedroom privileges because she puked on my wires. She coulda aimed 6 inches left and puked on the hardwood floor. But no. She's evil.

She's actually scratching at my door as we speak >.<

Xiao Hu

Mel lost her bedroom privileges because she puked on my wires. She coulda aimed 6 inches left and puked on the hardwood floor. But no. She's evil.

She's actually scratching at my door as we speak >.<

She wants to procreate. With you!

she'd be happy to do it. she likes cats too.

Can I get adopted? My mom always invented some imaginary allergies when I brought up the topic to have a cat. Even funnier when she claimed I had them...

Jobbs

Banned
she'd be happy to do it. she likes cats too.

wait what? why am I never informed about the lovelife of you guys?? I tell you everything. EVERYTHING ;_;

I actually just don't report everything here, it's not usually my style

Is there anything you'd like to know? ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Jobbs

Banned
so you did hook up with aggressive nurse? :D

yes and then I was trying to figure out -- politely and graciously -- how to get her out of the house before my nieces showed up, the only reason being that my nieces report everything to everyone and I'd rather just not do that

but the bullet was dodged because they didn't come over after all

yes and then I was trying to figure out -- politely and graciously -- how to get her out of the house before my nieces showed up, the only reason being that my nieces report everything to everyone and I'd rather just not do that

but the bullet was dodged because they didn't come over after all

this is huge news!! last time we talked you seemed so firm on not contacting her again haha. what changed your mind? was she less aggressive this time? when are you going to meet again? does she own inline skates?... I guess it's actually not that bad if a woman was into this kind of thing. yes, I'm sexist.

Jobbs

Banned
this is huge news!! last time we talked you seemed so firm on not contacting her again haha. what changed your mind? was she less aggressive this time? when are you going to meet again? does she own inline skates?... I guess it's actually not that bad if a woman was into this kind of thing. yes, I'm sexist.

She came over to watch cartoons with me, and then suddenly she came out of the bathroom with her pants off. AKA the perfect date.

:D

Honestly I don't see anything serious in it. She kept messaging me so I just kinda said.. What the hell. It's been a while.

I have a nurse kink but I'm not sure we have a lot in common beyond that. I'm already married to destiny, anyway.

She came over to watch cartoons with me, and then suddenly she came out of the bathroom with her pants off. AKA the perfect date.

Honestly I don't honestly see anything serious in it. She kept messaging me so I just kinda said.. What the hell. It's been a while.

I have a nurse kink but I'm not sure we have a lot in common beyond that. I'm already married to destiny, anyway.

That almost sounds like how trab got shown a tattoo.

Xiao Hu

Honestly I don't honestly see anything serious in it. She kept messaging me so I just kinda said.. What the hell. It's been a while.

Is your fiancee a stripper or why that name? Did you demonstrate your special tongue techniques?

Jobbs

Banned
hahaha walked into that one.

I won't put all the lurid details in the thread :p

But I think then you should have come out of the bathroom, IIRC. Not sure.

I was making a joke about the dichotomy of the sexes... Guy suddenly having no pants is a bad date, girl suddenly having no pants might not be as bad

Xiao Hu

Talking about cats: We had a male cat in our garden today whose left pawn was seriously injured. I gave him some food but the poor one just cried a lot and limped away :(

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Lots of cats here in the village end as roadkills on the main road.

At least our cat squad is experienced when crossing the road when going on the hunting grounds.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was making a joke about the dichotomy of the sexes... Guy suddenly having no pants is a bad date, girl suddenly having no pants might not be as bad

Sometimes my legs get hot and why should I have to put pants back on just because my roommates parents are visiting.

Honestly I don't see anything serious in it. She kept messaging me so I just kinda said.. What the hell. It's been a while.

hm I see. well at least my "congrats on the sex" prophecy came true after all. it never fails.
If anything happens with me, don't worry, it will definitely be reported

I'm loyal unlike these other fuckers
you better get at it then! cant wait to hear your crazy date stories :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom