• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Why can't I let this shirt go?

I just can't let it go

I'm an animal...

aIjrs5i.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
27 here I should have some more to add on puush but I will work on that later.

EDIT: Was supposed to edit the previous post but shit happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dHHycaO.gif

This one is the most interesting to me.

Was this acting, or did you just turn the camera on when you were already at a low point?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Impressive.

I have some acting training but I can't usually cry on command, I'd need an aid.

I got no training but I've been told I have potential. Never bothered auditioning or checking out training videos so its mostly just for fun.

Jobbs

Banned
Good point. If the giant is hot I can always make a hole on the pocket and reach other areas. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't believe you managed to make this dirty. You are a professional

I understood that reference.jpg

I think pocket... all kinds of nasty stuff goes down the shower drain.

But.. I don't want to live my life with a sweaty giant. At least in my shower drain home I'd have some peace and quiet. Come join me!

Xiao Hu

There must be a high percentage of people from the Arabic peninsula under the participants of this survey. The rest is just the usual western redneck.

Where are you living right now?

You forgot that he's sweaty and hence stinky.
if you're attracted to someone their sweat will just make you hornier. he'll only stink if you're not biologically compatible *supporting vazras thirst
At least you have a frame of reference for what you're supposed to be doing. And also can probably talk like a normal human person.

*will be making excuses forever I've basically accepted that I'm probably gonna die alone at this point*

but I started out with no refence whatsoever. plus I rarely talk like a normal human person.

zeemumu

I'm scared too. we can pull through! *highfive.jpg*

I see jobbs is rocking the grunge look

*in ominous tone* We're all scared. You'd have to be crazy not to be scared.

Small Soldiers was a great movie.

Apparently I got more matches at some point but never noticed because I turned off Tinder notifications.

Jobbs

Banned
The ideal woman doesn't sweat nor poop and all that's inside of her are servos and wires and pneumatic actuators and a power source and a positronic brain

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The ideal woman doesn't sweat nor poop and all that's inside of her are servos and wires and pneumatic actuators and a power source and a positronic brain

The ideal woman is filled with Metroid hatchling dna, plays lead guitar, and can pass through solid objects like Kitty Pryde.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom