• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played that one so I can't properly judge it. I did try Lego lord of the rings and avengers. If Lego Star Wars is anything like those I couldn't stand to play it for more than an hour. Gameplay is too simple/repetitive and the gimmick of seeing scenes recreated in Lego is very one note.

large.gif

gdi LEGO LotR is my favorite of all the LEGO games.

zeemumu

I liked Lego Star Wars 1 and Original Trilogy, KotOR 1 and 2, and Battlefront 2.. Jedi Outcast is fun if you turn on the lightsaber physics.

The Lego games in general have a pretty constant level of quality. I'm tempted to try Lego Dimensions because it seems like what I wanted out of Amiibos and Disney Infinity.

I lost hundreds of hours to the first couple Battlefront games. I hesitate in calling them good games because I've never played any of the Battlefield games they were modeled after, and in general I don't like shooter games, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. I have no problem distinguishing good games from games I enjoy.

zeemumu

I lost hundreds of hours to the first couple Battlefront games. I hesitate in calling them good games because I've never played any of the Battlefield games they were modeled after, and in general I don't like shooter games, but I enjoyed them nonetheless. I have no problem distinguishing good games from games I enjoy.

The first Battlefront was okay. It was lacking in the vehicle department. 2nd one was great because it had the fully-realized space combat and a story. The PS4 one has good gameplay but the lack of content isn't worth the $60 plus DLC. I didn't get into Battlefield until Bad Company 2. Favorite part was the destructible environment.

Misha

Banned
Battlefield is a bit more tactical and a decent bit more serious. Battlefield 2 is one of my favorite games of all time

zeemumu

I love how you started with the best BF game. Though BF2 is amazing as well.

I tend to do that often. Started Uncharted series with 2, jumped into Call of Duty not too long before Modern Warfare came out.

Do any of you guys remember that shooter that was supposed to be based around having a hilariously massive map with a ton of players and you spawned by dropping in from orbit? That was a good idea. Someone should perfect that.

Misha

Banned
I tend to do that often. Started Uncharted series with 2, jumped into Call of Duty not too long before Modern Warfare came out.

Do any of you guys remember that shooter that was supposed to be based around having a hilariously massive map with a ton of players and you spawned by dropping in from orbit? That was a good idea. Someone should perfect that.
MAG?
That was a fun game

zeemumu

MAG?
That was a fun game

MAG, that was it, thank you. I miss that game. I wish there were more innovative shooters out there. We burned out on the WW2 games and the modern ones so now we're in the future and that's starting to get old as well. We're gonna end up going to space next, and Halo's been there this whole time. I enjoyed Titanfall too. The combat was fun and the introduction of mech assists was cool but again there wasn't enough there. I went through every single map and got the whole story within my first play session.

You would think my father dear would be a Trump voter, from the way he talks about minorties.

From the way he believes the fox news hype machine about Planned Parenthood, you would absolutely think he would love Trump.

But in reality, he's either for Cruz or Kaisch (idgaf either way.)

But dear god, I don't want to be in his house when election time. I loathe Fox News with an apocalyptic hate already.

I don't want to be in this house when the democratic nominee wins this election.

The organization that I was supposedly approved to get helped by have taken their sweet ass time with getting their shit together and calling me. Every week day I don't get a call from them starting this whole apartment bullshit, it gets that much more inevitable that i'll be in the house when election time comes. I want to yell at these meandering dicks to fucking call me already and get me signed up for an apartment near my workplace.

I would do anything to get an apartment with A/C before the summer right now because there is no air conditioning in this house. Dear god, I would do anything to not rely on my imbecile of a father.

God, I hate being impoverished and mentally disabled.

One day, my autism will not be a burden and I will make peace with my upbringing.

But I don't know if that day will happen though.

Sorry for the rant.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had 2 ciders and now feel really ill because I ate too much pizza earlier oh god

Also "relax" what does this word mean
You're thinking too hard.

Let your personality shine through. Be true to yourself, and no wrong can come to you.

Why do people keep putting corpses on Tumblr?
wut

FloatOn

Not to beat a dead horse but I think the problem with the Lego games is the lack of hit detection. There is no impact to the action whatsoever.

I don't know, it kind of reminds me of the poor side scrolling beat em up games from the 90s.

And like I said the gimmick of recreating the movies gets old really fast. I already watched the movie. Do something unique.

ryseing

I will defend Battlefront 2 until I die. Still the closest we've ever gotten to a true Star Wars battle experience. Sorry EA BF.

That new KH mobile game is pretty sweet. Y'all should check it out. Never spent money in a F2P game and I'm about to now.

zeemumu

Uhhh I haven't seen that. Maybe follow different people?

These are people that I know in real life. And they weren't psychotic the last time I checked so I don't know what the deal is. Then again, one of them seems to be into really macabre shit but at the same time she's one of the nicest people I've ever met but at the same time she brags about her life constantly but at the same time she's really cool though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How do mermaids breed

SolVanderlyn

I avoid those. Based on those threads people go around yelling at people for how much they weigh.
Health freaks vs. fat people: round 67

Going to take a nap now because it's Sunday and I can. About to dream of mermaids on roller skates and lego people probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom