• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Haha, gonna remember this one ;)

Hey there how have you been?
bts_lina.gif

Vazra

Bored myself to death at classes. Skipped listening comprehension and fed some hungry pussy in the garden instead. And you? How was masturbating to FUME5?

I imagined him entering stealthy into the bathroom walking pretty slowly making sure I didnt knew he was there. He would stay still looking the water and soap going down my crack and he would lick his lips and starts taking off his undies which was the only thing he was wearing and I dont pay attention cause Im just listening the music I have in the background while washing my hair. He takes my body wash and puts some on his hands and starts rubbing my shoulders and makes full body contact with my back. I feel electricity when he does it and I turn around and see him happy to see me and I get on my knees... To give a prayer... yeah a prayer. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jobbs

Banned
I was practicing crying earlier after thinking about Vazra's cry skills. I can do it. It just takes a bit of time and focus. I used a few memories, some of them are legit, some of them are stupid. One that really worked was actually the scene from The Revenant
where Hugh has dragged himself to a lone native, the first person he has seen since being abandoned, and was explaining to him what happened through his weak, failing vocal chords.

I actually now think this is a positive exercise, because I felt uplifted afterwards.

Vazra

I was actually practicing crying earlier after thinking about Vazra's cry skills. I can do it. It just takes a bit of time and focus. I used a few memories, some of them are legit, some of them are stupid. One that really worked was actually the scene from The Revenant
where Hugh has dragged himself to a lone native, the first person he has seen since being abandoned, and was explaining to him what happened through his weak, failing vocal chords.

I actually now think this is a positive exercise, because I felt uplifted afterwards.

Its good to get in touch with different emotions even if they are forced. In some ways it feels therapeutic to know you feel stuff.

So my dad just told me that, besides getting a tube stuck up his peehole, when he went to the hospital on friday they performed an excision on a growth they suspected to be cancerous and sure enough, it was a cancerous growth in the bladder.

He'll hear back early may if it's malignant or benign.

I wouldn't normally worry but the fact that he's had cancer before makes me a tad worried.

Hope it's nothing

Xiao Hu

I imagined him entering stealthy into the bathroom walking pretty slowly making sure I didnt knew he was there. He would stay still looking the water and soap going down my crack and he would lick his lips and starts taking off his undies which was the only thing he was wearing and I dont pay attention cause Im just listening the music I have in the background while washing my hair. He takes my body wash and puts some on his hands and starts rubbing my shoulders and makes full body contact with my back. I feel electricity when he does it and I turn around and see him happy to see me and I get on my knees... To give a prayer... yeah a prayer. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's too much for me. Can't handle that

FUME5

Haha, fucking hell Vaz.

So my dad just told me that, besides getting a tube stuck up his peehole, when he went to the hospital on friday they performed an excision on a growth they suspected to be cancerous and sure enough, it was a cancerous growth in the bladder.

He'll hear back early may if it's malignant or benign.

I wouldn't normally worry but the fact that he's had cancer before makes me a tad worried.

Hope it's nothing

Shit mate, hope it's benign.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I will probably take a day off work tomorrow, because we need to get some wood out of our forest parcel.

Vazra

Amazing. hahaha

Speaking of which, I might do a Mario Sunshine next parter stream, need a boost in spirits.

You were doing fine on Mario Sunshine so it should be good to keep watching. I kinda also want to see you suffer in another game in the way you suffered with God of Destruction. LOL

You were doing fine on Mario Sunshine so it should be good to keep watching. I kinda also want to see you suffer in another game in the way you suffered with God of Destruction. LOL

That motherfuc---- :p

I'm not sure what other "hard" game I would do, maybe something in the lucky dip streams I did a few days ago.

Yeah...we doing this now. Stream goin up

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm binging iZombie. So good
Aw yis. I hope you get soon enough to one of the "horny Liv" episodes. Those are the best.

The Americans pilot was pretty great
Boy. You don't even know yet. S1 is Easy Mode compared to what is going to hit you during S2 and S3.

Massive spoilers for those who follow the show:
Nina's execution still haunts me, but I just remembered that old lady that Elizabeth killed with an overdose after she was caught trying to bug some machine. This show is ruthless

tumblr_o5g6ysXtxQ1qi2mpqo2_r1_540.png

Listen bitch....this is the zombie apocalypse...you shouldn't...be looking this good....
Who wears turtlenecks in California anyway? I mean, after Steve Jobs died.

She looks like an interesting version of Megan Fox

I'm sorry, but Olivia Munn and interesting are opposing notions.

Xiao Hu

Facial hair is the best/worst thing about being a male.

Dito. Tried to grow a beard but the useless genes of my even more useless father are shit. Basically I can grow a shitty inconsistent mustache and a little bush on my chin, but the area along my jaw is very sparse with facial hair (plus the amount of hair is very asymmetric). Which is a pitty honestly... I have a very juvenile face, almost girl like, so I would love to make myself look more masculine beside working out and having tattoos. :/

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My girlfriend may be allergic to some beards.

I'm not kidding.

We met with a bunch of friends this past weekend and she got a rash after kissing two of them in the cheeks. She told me that for some reason their beards are super pointy and harsh, to the point of scratching her face and making her skin red and sore. I'm lucky she doesn't have that problem with mine.

FUME5

OK, so my S5 just died, I checked months ago, the repair costs would have been $380 and I've got another year on my contract until they offer me a new phone with the renewal plan.

The dinky little Galaxy Ace backup it is...

EDIT

Nope, sim is invalid. More money I need to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom