• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I am here for bearded Loras.

GettyImages-520348218.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've worked Tuesday up to today non-stop. I'm working until Wednesday, then I have a nice 4-day break. It gonna be good.

Dude, I've been at work since March 25th....

Good morning, GAF. I hate facial hair. Kissing dudes with beards is so awful feeling, I hate it. I can't stand the feeling.

I'M gonna buy an old Crusader M60 tank and I'M gonna name "pay~nis" and i'M buy me a half track and i'M going to name it "MANTRAIN"

I'M going to wear flannel as I do this. /s

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The only people worse than those who fart in vehicles (shout out to the bastard in the British Airways trip from the last week) are those who do it in the shower.

marrec

Banned
I have to wear steel toed boots for work purposes but also have to wear decent looking shoes for presentation purposes. Steel-toed boots are not stylish at all. :(

Halcyon

I also want to fuck.

What's up everyone. How were your weekends. Mine was pretty re-energizing.

I took a ton of pictures and video of my daughter and of my wife's new pilates equipment at her studio but I was using my shitty camera in my phone. It really makes me want to upgrade to something top of the line.

Someone give me 600 dollars.

Misha

Banned
I have to wear steel toed boots for work purposes but also have to wear decent looking shoes for presentation purposes. Steel-toed boots are not stylish at all. :(
I got mine from a guy who got fired so they're 2 sizes too big and they're really banged up and look sorta like crappy tennis shoes

marrec

Banned
I also want to fuck.

What's up everyone. How were your weekends. Mine was pretty re-energizing.

I took a ton of pictures and video of my daughter and of my wife's new pilates equipment at her studio but I was using my shitty camera in my phone. It really makes me want to upgrade to something top of the line.

Someone give me 600 dollars.

I'd give you 600 dollars but I want it. What do you have now that makes the camera so shitty? There are some really cheap phones with nice specs and cameras you can get these days.

My weekend was rather boring. My son stayed at a friends house Saturday night so I was able to finish Bayonetta 2 finally. Went to the outlet mall and got some new running shoes for the new season. Ate like garbage but avoided carbs so I'll be alright.

I have 7 jalapenos in my fridge that I need to make into bacon-poppers. I can't until tomorrow though so I'm really looking forward to Tuesday night when I can gorge on them.

I got mine from a guy who got fired so they're 2 sizes too big and they're really banged up and look sorta like crappy tennis shoes

Wut? They have hand-me-down shoes there?

Is this a temporary steel-toed day?

Halcyon

I'd give you 600 dollars but I want it. What do you have now that makes the camera so shitty? There are some really cheap phones with nice specs and cameras you can get these days.

I have a first generation moto g. It's just really bad at everything.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I wear standard Bates durashocks, 9 inch steel toed boots. They fit well and are pretty comfy.

AF have those weirdo sage boots. I miss my last command though, we were Type II(desert) and Type III NWUs(woodland) instead of Type I(aquaflage), so I had desert boots, a comfy ass pair of Converse workboots that were awesome. I hate black boots, mainly because I hate shining boots.

FUME5

I need that 600 to buy a phone tomorrow. Damn backup phone doesn't work with this SIM card for some unfathomable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom