• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

What's up everyone. How were your weekends. Mine was pretty re-energizing.

I took a ton of pictures and video of my daughter and of my wife's new pilates equipment at her studio but I was using my shitty camera in my phone. It really makes me want to upgrade to something top of the line.

Someone give me 600 dollars.

weekend was the best. still recovering from the awe that was Hans Zimmer performing music from Interstellar aka GOAT film score. Also there was this physicist Kip Thorne who was one of the ones who helped make that gravity waves discovery last year that gave a lecture before the music. It was easily one of coolest and emotionally affecting experiences of my life.

sunday was grill/chill with my family. And then I took Jobbs up on watching The Americans which is 2 hot.

Misha

Banned
Wut? They have hand-me-down shoes there?

Is this a temporary steel-toed day?
If I buy my own that means I'm admitting to doing it for a living.

My dad was the boss at the old company though and he just gave me those since the guy didn't take him when he cleaned out his locker

But today is rare these days yes. Going on an install as I said before

hey I love flannel! :O

actually... how gay do I look in this picture? I was helping one of my friends practice proposing to her girlfriend, but it's not uncommon for me to wear that outfit.

UC is certainly not my favorite Naughty Dog output to date, so I'll never reprimand someone for criticizing those aspects of the first three games, but it looks like they're really trying to turn things around in the gameplay department with this latest one. Levels are a lot more open, traversal segments are not about going from yellow line to yellow line anymore, and in general you have a lot more at your disposal in each facet of play.
as a woman I would not assume you're gay based on this outfit.
it looks pretty cool tho.

Xiao Hu

@trab: How's your headache today? Everything is fine again?

Quoting myself a couple of pages ago:

You want to keep the same style or experiment a little bit more? If you're goth enough look into some memento mori themes. Skulls, candles, watches, hourglasses, fading flowers can be done in a way that is distinct from the mainstream stuff you see nowadays.

I can only recommend going abroad to get your tattoos. Personally I have a greater emotional attachment to them, and another nice side effect is an additional set of topics to talk about with girls/boys ;)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I set off people's gaydar all the time.

Sometimes I wish I was gay, then maybe I would have more success in the relationship world.

Jobbs

Banned
Being gay would be nice except for the whole "only 10% of other people are gay and you aren't always sure who they are unless you go to a gay gathering spot which adds a layer of bullshit to your life, and then prejudice of tons of people adds another layer of it

Halcyon

weekend was the best. still recovering from the awe that was Hans Zimmer performing music from Interstellar aka GOAT film score. Also there was this physicist Kip Thorne who was one of the ones who helped make that gravity waves discovery last year that gave a lecture before the music. It was easily one of coolest and emotionally affecting experiences of my life.

sunday was grill/chill with my family. And then I took Jobbs up on watching The Americans which is 2 hot.

what streaming service is Americans on? if any

glad you had a good weekend.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I set off people's gaydar all the time.

Sometimes I wish I was gay, then maybe I would have more success in the relationship world.

I used to believe gay people had all the sex. You know, going on by all those lewd internet conversations, media portrayals and stuff.

Then I started hanging around at the gay bar where my friend bounces and...

XXRKWHL.gif

The awesome music lives up to the stereotype, though.

Jobbs

Banned
gay male couples I've known exhibit some common threads

they like oral sex a lot

they like sexy wrestling as foreplay

they don't frequently have anal sex

I wear standard Bates durashocks, 9 inch steel toed boots. They fit well and are pretty comfy.

AF have those weirdo sage boots. I miss my last command though, we were Type II(desert) and Type III NWUs(woodland) instead of Type I(aquaflage), so I had desert boots, a comfy ass pair of Converse workboots that were awesome. I hate black boots, mainly because I hate shining boots.

I'd take our sage green suede boots over your hot, clunky leather ones any day.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
amazon prime

the first 3 season are up. I'm going to binge like a motherfucker. I needed a new show after daredevil left a hole in my heart.[/B]

Uh.

The Americans will suck up your soul and devour it from that very hole.

Commie-GAF will now expect a short review after each binge.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There's only two ways to tell if a woman is gay:

• You see them going down on another woman
  • You see another woman going down on them

Jobbs

Banned
the bottom line here is

sometimes you get laid

sometimes you don't

that's life!

Oh shut up! I haven't had sex in over a year and you're blabbering about being rejected. Give me a break...

I just wanted to make sure no one was taking my brag seriously, lol, I'm not full of myself at all

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
they don't frequently have anal sex

IIRC most studies show that penetrative anal intercourse is nowhere near the most common type of sex among most same sex couples --it's oral and masturbation.

Which makes plenty of sense when you consider that taboos related to the dirtiness/cleanliness of it still apply, the need of being in the mood for it (specially for the receiving partner) and that more often than not it requires some preparation in order to be fully satisfying for both partners, chiefly in terms of foreplay.

@trab: How's your headache today? Everything is fine again?

Quoting myself a couple of pages ago:

thanks for asking but the praying didn't work. actually someone must have done the opposite and stuck some needles into a voodoo doll with my name on it x_x
I may be high on painkillers in a couple more minutes.

oh I'm not Goth at all I'm afraid. so do you have tattoos? show 'em man!

Jobbs

Banned
thanks for asking but the praying didn't work. actually someone must have done the opposite and stuck some needles into a voodoo doll with my name on it x_x
I may be high on painkillers in a couple more minutes.

oh I'm not Goth at all I'm afraid. so do you have tattoos? show 'em man!

I'll just have to pray harder

:: praysing intensifies ::

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just be glad you haven't been exposed to the military boots of yore. I wore these for nearly a decade (not in the army, but I got a ton of hand-downs from my family)...

... and the friction literally made the lower half of my shins 100% hairless. I literally can't get hair to grow there. It's like I wear socks made of human skin on top of my hairy legs. They also had no isolation at all. It was just some leather sewn together and glued to a rubber sole. Also, you had to shine them on the reg.

I'm guilty of falling for the 90's weird obsession with military boots.

Xiao Hu

Sure, if you know an image hoster that works without vpn. My vpn service is back to being shit again. Or can I directly upload images to GAF?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'd wear combat boots but I'm a lanky dude so it'd look weird.

Just be glad you haven't been exposed to the military boots of yore. I wore these for nearly a decade (not in the army, but I got a ton of hand-downs from my family)...

... and the friction literally made the lower half of my shins 100% hairless. I literally can't get hair to grow there. It's like I wear socks made of human skin on top of my hairy legs. They also had no isolation at all. It was just some leather sewn together and glued to a rubber sole. Also, you had to shine them on the reg.

I feel your hairless pain kinda, I have two oval patches on the outside of my calf, one of one calf the other on the other. Literally just a bald oasis, among some hairy ass legs. Due to work boots.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
A true man has sweets ready beforehand for just such an occasion

Halcyon

I wish I had a boyfriend I could utilize to buy me sweets and stuff. I always hear stories about how guys stormed out in the middle of the night to get some chocolate or something.

I said this a few times to the poor soul making whatever food my wife wanted awhile back "You don't understand. You can't be out of quesadillas. My wife is pregnant and if I don't come back without quesadillas I'm going to get stabbed, so you must make quesadillas"

I said this a few times to the poor soul making whatever food my wife wanted awhile back "You don't understand. You can't be out of quesadillas. My wife is pregnant and if I don't come back without quesadillas I'm going to get stabbed, so you must make quesadillas"

did he deliver? edit: like..did he make them? :D

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

I like the buckles on those, I think I could make them work.

These are mine

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Does it blow your mind that your baby girl is made out of quesadillas and other random shit your wife ate for 9 months?

Xiao Hu

hmm no idea tbh. and no, sadly you need to rehost them somewhere.

Fucking China is allowing me to access imgur but I can't upload shit....god damn fascist.

So on my right forearm I have a Scottish thistle in watercolour style. Check out Darren Bishop in Glagow, he is the artist! On my left forearm I got a 'pixiu' last November. It's a Chinese unicorn that eats gold and doesn't poop rainbows. Yeah, western unicorns are lame as fuck.... :p

If you really want to see them pm me your email address. My thistle used to be on the facebook page of the studio in Glasgow but they've deleted a bunch of old stuff :(

yea they had recently taken them off their menu but the lady was like "buy the quesaburrito and i'll just make it a quesadilla".
nice of her! and good to see some people looking out for their spouses this way. <3
Fucking China is allowing me to access imgur but I can't upload shit....god damn fascist.

So on my right forearm I have a Scottish thistle in watercolour style. Check out Darren Bishop in Glagow, he is the artist! On my left forearm I got a 'pixiu' last November. It's a Chinese unicorn that eats gold and doesn't poop rainbows. Yeah, western unicorns are lame as fuck.... :p

If you really want to see them pm me your email address. My thistle used to be on the facebook page of the studio in Glasgow but they've deleted a bunch of old stuff :(

his stuff looks nice!! and fuck...a unicorn? that's like my second favorite fictional creature next to mermaids. I need to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom