• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen New Haven is a shithole and I have every right to be offended that it exists

Newhaven is garbo in the UK as well

Seems to be a rule of nature

So...that tutorial boss. You guys said he was hard. Unless there's one after the guy with the sword sticking out of him.

I've forgotten how to play Dark Souls

He's difficult

Also I was not expecting a tutorial boss to have 2 forms holy what

FUME5

Went Warrior, though Pyromancer was my next pick...
I'll probably have a few builds by the end. :p

I went back to pyro as that was my DS1 run was done with and it served me well back then

Yeah, I normally roll with a mixed knight / miracle build but I figured I'd play something a little less defensive after Bloodborne.

So...that tutorial boss. You guys said he was hard. Unless there's one after the guy with the sword sticking out of him.

Died to him twice 'cause I was trying to fight him like I had a good enough shield to block his shit, stayed on the outside and killed him with fireballs on the third try without getting hit. Didn't get to the boss of the next area yet, my DS reflexes haven't quite kicked back in.

I need details about any and all boy love situations. For research.

Get Dragonz to write you some slashfic.

zeemumu

I can only inform you of what I've read. I probably know too much for a straight guy.

So embers are my humanity right? I'm not using online for the moment so I'll hang onto those. I went with mercenary.

Andre! You're alive!

Xiao Hu

A good friend of mine will visit me in Shanghai next month. If only you had the chance to read our Whatsapp conversation....

It's basically sexting without pics nowadays leaving me with blue balls. I'm not sure I want to make my relationship to him more complicated by ending up in bed, I rather assume he's having a good giggle by teasing hard

FloatOn

Back to the nerd shit, who started as what in DS3?

Figured I'd go with the Pyromancer this time around, seems like a decent starting build so far.

Started as a herald. The extra heals have been helpful. I didn't play as much as I'd like today but I plan on doing some jolly co-op this weekend

I had a bit of a tough time with his first form but only because it had been so long so since I played a souls game. Also the new engine takes some getting used to. Everything is much faster. I didn't play bloodborne so I'm not used to this.

FUME5

A visual representation of what may happen to my partner next time I get laid (the last 2 seconds anyway):

0fLhoed.gif

Started as a herald. The extra heals have been helpful. I didn't play as much as I'd like today but I plan on doing some jolly co-op this weekend

Yeah, was going to go Herald as that's usually how I play.

John Carlos, try to woo the heart of this other girl and then fall back to priesthood should that fail. It's never too late, right? Or is somewhere around the thirties the cut-off point?

Also show us her picture! >:D

A visual representation of what may happen to my partner next time I get laid (the last 2 seconds anyway):

0fLhoed.gif

ha, she's really spreading her legs. Good luck! ♥

FloatOn

I have a cute butt. Thanks genetics.

This cannot be said by anyone in this thread unless backed up by receipts

I mean this in a completely scientific, platonic and non creepy way btw

Like if I were to say that I have a super nice cock I'd fully expect vazra to demand evidence. I've learned to not be put off by such behavior in this thread

This cannot be said by anyone in this thread unless backed up by receipts

I mean this in a completely scientific, platonic and non creepy way btw

Like if I were to say that I have a super nice cock I'd fully expect vazra to demand evidence. I've learned to not be put off by such behavior in this thread

I am the queen I don't need proof

FUME5

just the sob lol.

man a sobwank just sounds like...sad. like way too sad.

Hahaha, a friend spent ages on that DS flipnote studio animating a short film about this dude I went to uni with eating a block of cheese in the shower while having a sobwank, with that weird audio you could do just going *sob* *wack* *sob* *wack* over and over.

Truly, it was a work of art.

Yeah, squats and deads have given me a bit of a butt, but it seems to be climbing higher up my back...

*readies riot hose for vazra*

SystemBug

You haven't fully lived until your own tears have landed on your own erect penis.

does it act as a good lubricant at least?

Hahaha, a friend spent ages on that DS flipnote studio animating a short film about this dude I went to uni with eating a block of cheese in the shower while having a sobwank, with that weird audio you could do just going *sob* *wack* *sob* *wack* over and over.

Truly, it was a work of art.
oh lord.

why the block of cheese though?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Have you tried supplements / fat burners?

Just the normal stack I use. Eh, it's no biggie. I'm in good shape. Just got a jiggly butt. Better than being a flat butt I guess. It makes my tape for the PFA annoying af though. My wide hips and big butt mean I ALWAYS get taped even though I am clearly not a fattie:mad:

He's too thirsty captain, we can't hold him back!

25revkinimg-blog480.jpg

Whoa, white shirts with coveralls that is an old ass picture. That looks like probably DC olympics, maybe a basic DC class? I'm confused why they are on a hose but aren't wearing an FFE ?_?

Unrelated, I don't care what anyone says Kanye is amazing. Shaking my jiggly butt to a kanye playlist on my phone in my seat atm.

Unrelated 2, my thirst is powerful. When I get back in port later this week, priority one will be squeezing the shit out of my daughter, priority two will be hunting for some d.

FloatOn

The girl I dated right after the divorce was a petite marathon runner. While attractive in her own way her lean, virtually nonexistent ass was certainly not one of her better attributes.

What I'm trying to say is that having some jiggle can actually work imo and that excessive working out can be detrimental.

She'd figure it out. I'm afraid of there being a Fear the Walking Dead panel at Wondercon next year because I'm afraid of what you'll do if I allow you to walk into that room.

I'd sit there like a good little angel and then lowkey freak out if I had the chance to actually get her autograph or something.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm eating chicken in a biscuit crackers and squirting spray cheese directly into my mouth while playing Wario Land 2 on my 3ds. I am sex incarnate.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The girl I dated right after the divorce was a petite marathon runner. While attractive in her own way her lean, virtually nonexistent ass was certainly not one of her better attributes.

Little to no ass is the best kind of ass. Means you can fit into all kinds of pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom