• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this really cute girl just checked my ID at the gate...and like wow. She was great. I kinda panicked a lil.

She's checking my ID out, and my birthday is listed on the back of it. But that shit's hard to read, so I guess she just saw the A in AUG (for August) and just thought it said April. She wished me a happy belated birthday and I just

FUME5

. She wished me a happy belated birthday and I just

image.php

zeemumu

So this really cute girl just checked my ID at the gate...and like wow. She was great. I kinda panicked a lil.

She's checking my ID out, and my birthday is listed on the back of it. But that shit's hard to read, so I guess she just saw the A in AUG (for August) and just thought it said April. She wished me a happy belated birthday and I just

Your birthday's August 12th? Mine's the 13th.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I ate a whole uno's pizza to myself.

Hell yeah son, prime dating material right here.

AcridMeat

Banned
edit: oh
Lengthy Lili post
The orange jam sounds lame, and the game sounds more disappointing than I hoped. I'll be honest, I've always really liked the series but never had a PS2 and bought a PS3 very late in the cycle (primarily as a blu ray player) so I never played through one of them myself.

I did play one of them on PS2 at a friend's place for a couple hours.
Darksiders 1+2 are 90% off on Steam.
Heard good things, will pick em up. :p
1 is a totally solid game. Never got 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom