• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Vaping culture confuses me

Why are they so obsessed with 90's Pokemon and Windows 95?

Wat. I mainly just like things that taste and smell good.

Best anime
11204481_879154315544010_3321623152446446019_n.png

zeemumu

You were missing my posts huh? My life is devoted to DS3 atm tho.

No. I feel weird, and from the outside it probably just looks like I'm mentally handicapped today. I keep doing weird hand gestures and rubbing my face.

Maybe someone drugged me while I wasn't looking.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got to talking to an old acquaintance on FB for hours and got really nostalgic.

Additional FakeGAF confession: I had a threesome once, with two really hot girls. One was my crazy trust fund baby EX I severed ties with and another was a girl I'm friends with to this day. We're both single now. I was going to become a priest, but... is there a chance... maybe?

Am I just being a thirsty bastard?

zeemumu

I got to talking to an old acquaintance on FB for hours and got really nostalgic.

Additional FakeGAF confession: I had a threesome once, with two really hot girls. One was my crazy trust fund baby EX I severed ties with and another was a girl I'm friends with to this day. We're both single now. I was going to become a priest, but... is there a chance... maybe?

Probably the latter. Either way give us the details of the threesome

Jobbs

Banned

I don't undershtand the question, are you having some kind of priest conflict? otherwise just go ask her out and see if you can get some

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't undershtand the question, are you having some kind of priest conflict? otherwise just go ask her out and see if you can get some
Priests can't have relations or get married. The only barrier to the job I've seen. I did ask her out and she said she wants to meet up again, but can't right now as she has no car... (excuse? Maybe)

Probably the latter. Either way give us the details of the threesome
It was pretty awesome. The highlight of my sexual life for sure. Not giving additional deets because that's NSFW, disrespectful to those involved, and crude.

Jobbs

Banned
Priests can't have relations or get married. The only barrier to the job I've seen. I did ask her out and she said she wants to meet up again, but can't right now as she has no car... (excuse? Maybe)

That doesn't sound the least bit healthy. I suggest abandoning that idea completely and go date girls because that's clearly what you want to do and there's nothing wrong with it

zeemumu

It was pretty awesome. The highlight of my sexual life for sure. Not giving additional deets because that's NSFW, disrespectful to those involved, and crude.

Then I'll have to ask you to write a re-imagining of it in the form of a fanfiction between Betsy Ross, Abraham Lincoln, and the Hogwarts Castle.

Ceallach

Had a few three and moresomes, FFM are really boring IMO, lots of downtime. The more guys the better, not to sound too slutty, lol.

So I've realised that I've been massively overheating my CPU, and have had the amusing situation of limiting it to 75% usage improving the performance of Dark Souls massively

However that's dumb

Someone help me pick a good fan or heatsink or something I dunno I only program the computers I don't know what's in them

EDIT: NOT TO GET AWAY FROM THE SEX TALK OR ANYTHING god I'm like the fucking weirdo who sits there talking about fucking Pokemon or some bullshit at a party or something christ

Jobbs

Banned
Had a few three and moresomes, FFM are really boring IMO, lots of downtime. The more guys the better, not to sound too slutty, lol.

ceallach is trying to tell us she's been spit roasted

o my

personally I don't have a lot of actual interest in a threesome, the fantasy can be sorta nice on the surface but if I think it through too much it starts to sound less and less appealing. I like intimacy + connection

SolVanderlyn

EDIT: NOT TO GET AWAY FROM THE SEX TALK OR ANYTHING god I'm like the fucking weirdo who sits there talking about fucking Pokemon or some bullshit at a party of something christ
Don't worry, this is also me 99% of the time

ceallach is trying to tell us she's been spit roasted

o my

personally I don't have a lot of actual interest in a threesome, the fantasy can be sorta nice on the surface but if I think it through too much it starts to sound less and less appealing. I like intimacy + connection
My EX and this other girl are bi and we were all really good friends beforehand, so the intimacy was still there

Jobbs

Banned
So I've realised that I've been massively overheating my CPU, and have had the amusing situation of limiting it to 75% usage improving the performance of Dark Souls massively

However that's dumb

Someone help me pick a good fan or heatsink or something I dunno I only program the computers I don't know what's in them

EDIT: NOT TO GET AWAY FROM THE SEX TALK OR ANYTHING god I'm like the fucking weirdo who sits there talking about fucking Pokemon or some bullshit at a party of something christ

your CPU shouldn't be massively overheating unless there's terrible airflow from gunk and dust or you're overclocking it or something is damaged or whatever. take a look and see if there's tons of dust in there

and I don't lead a very sexy life or anything either, I mostly just chill and play with my toys and work on my things :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Someone did saw the pics but it wasnt family and was actually impressed by the picture.

This came to mind
rick4.jpg

then I remembered the guy is bisexual and I went.
JwfueQp7ZB4x.gif

Don't worry, this is also me 99% of the time

There's still the 1% though

That fucking 1%

Every time

This is a rich person joke. If you push the definition of joke to include stuff that isn't funny.

your CPU shouldn't be massively overheating unless there's terrible airflow from gunk and dust or you're overclocking it or something is damaged or whatever. take a look and see if there's tons of dust in there

and I don't lead a very sexy life or anything either, I mostly just chill and play with my toys and work on my things :)

I checked yesterday and it seemed ok, I think it's just lack of decent cooling. Like I bought a fan with the rest of the parts but it was the wrong size for the case, but then never got a separate fan to replace it.

And by massively overheating I mean it was going up to 100C, just for reference >_>

SolVanderlyn

Would it be creepy and unethical to post pics of the girl I'm interested in

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Would it be creepy and unethical to post pics of the girl I'm interested in

I think thats something that maybe you show it privately to friends?

EDIT: Unless the picture is on a public site everyone can access I suppose but still I think its something about the privacy.

Ceallach

A friend of mine once proudly proclaimed she'd had a screaming eagle with 5 dudes from a soccer club.

Gangster. I wish more women would take control of their sexuality like that and get some of these retarded ideals of feminine virtue put in the past.

FUME5

Frowned upon due to creepiness.

Gangster. I wish more women would take control of their sexuality like that and get some of these retarded ideals of feminine virtue put in the past.

Well, she's a bipolar, bisexual ex stripper, so she's not your average. Don't really talk to her after I kind of sent her to my friends bed at a party one night, leading to a 2 year dysfunctional relationship...

Speaking of feminine virtue, the girl is embarrassed by what she wrote and was sorry for being in a weird mood. I'm like, we're both 38 year olds and straight up people, you want it you can get it, that was the subtext of my reply anyway.

SolVanderlyn

I think thats something that maybe you show it privately to friends?

EDIT: Unless the picture is on a public site everyone can access I suppose but still I think its something about the privacy.
It's on FB.

I'll just refrain. Dumb question to begin with

Frowned upon due to creepiness.
Yeah, I figured this would be the consensus.

Side note: I finally picked up Bravely Default two years late. It's... pretty good. Not amazing, but pretty good.

FUME5

Back to the nerd shit, who started as what in DS3?

Figured I'd go with the Pyromancer this time around, seems like a decent starting build so far.

EDIT

Hahah, new phone and the first 8 or so friend suggestions on Facebook are you lot and Fiction....and then it's 3 of the girls I went out with last year...

MutFox

Banned
Back to the nerd shit, who started as what in DS3?

Figured I'd go with the Pyromancer this time around, seems like a decent starting build so far.

Went Warrior, though Pyromancer was my next pick...
I'll probably have a few builds by the end. :p

I was going to become a priest, but... is there a chance... maybe?

You know, this thing comes up in Spotlight (2015) anyway, so I'll just mention it: in reality celibacy is not actually implemented. Similar to how we know where historic 'secret' conventions took place: just follow the prostitutes, that's where they be at.

So you know... don't become a priest. "spiritual consultant" is also catchier.

SolVanderlyn

I'm sorry I don't associate myself with people from CT
You racist! >=(

I can give you mine and send you my nudes "accidentally".

NO ALCOHOL HAS BEEN USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST
Baby, you know I want your nudes, but my heart belongs to the other side.

ALCOHOL WAS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom