• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I am stupidly hyped for Captain America.

By then it's gonna be warm and sunny, and I can take my wife out to see it for a date which I haven't been able to do in awhile.

...honestly this makes so much sense

My dad doesn't even know. No one else knows.

I feel trapped but also like I don't have any other options

I think the best thing to do would be to tell both your parents whenever you see them again.

Only if you're up to that of course. It's really not fucking easy. But you'll definitely feel the weight lift.

So many bodily fluids.

Halcyon

Yes.

And Doc Strange is also looking surprisingly cool.

yes it is. Looks like a visual delight.

Also this is my only real exposure to the character and I thought it was pretty good.

drstrange.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
s'alright

one time I saw people bangin and they were bangin for too long and then they made babies. I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

the lesson is.. get in and out. quickly. efficiently. you need to get the fuck out of the way

So...Christmas. And that's if they even let me. Yikes.

"Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad. I'm bisexual!"

And if you decide not to or can't because you can't leave, then that's fine too. I mean for some perspective, I fully embraced that I was gay at around 13-14 and only told anyone in my family when I was like 22-23. So nearly a decade there. And you've just recently come to terms with your bisexuality yourself, so it'll likely take time.

Chuckie

Holly molly, where did you get that beauty from? I'm so intrigued I'm seriously considering to wear those things myself :O

I've bought it online, but I don't know where you are from so posting a Dutch site seems useless.

However if you google Megaman Snapback Cap you'll will get different web shops that sell it.

Misha

Banned
Those hats are pretty feminine though. Not that I mind of course... just saying
so long as its not pink with ribbons all over the place, i'm not concerned too much with too feminine
Nah, bucket hats aren't good.

You should get you a felt downbrim like this:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/katespa...KXG7m0E38MPjNCcqMHsyO55DqXXT4ijIZIaAvgb8P8HAQ

way too formal. I'd actually have to dress nice to wear that. also looks a bit warm for the summer

marrec

Banned

Xiao Hu

I've bought it online, but I don't know where you are from so posting a Dutch site seems useless.

However if you google Megaman Snapback Cap you'll will get different web shops that sell it.

I live in Shanghai at the moment, but I'm from Germany and will return there by the end of summer. So go ahead!

Misha

Banned
No way I think they look nice and casual with just a shirt and slacks. Though it does look bad paired with jeans.
with a hoodie or t shirt? my wardrobe is super lacking rn

What about a knitted slouch?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...E6qBgpP0PMGEPBofPkidtqnsm5K3McQdW8aAuSq8P8HAQ

That hat Jobbs posted was pretty dope too.

thats sorta what i wear rn. the goal was to get something cooler for spring/summer (though that looks like it would be cooler than the ones i wear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom