• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm 5'8"
So not that hard to find a tall girl
But I guess because Disney and pop culture, girls love to be coddled and protected instead if being, you know about actual human.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Tall girls are ok with me so are short ones, curvier ones and petites. It's all about proportion.

HccIwel.png
Gtigl3r.jpg
AiMUKSJ.jpg
The true measure of love.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Height doesn't matter really, not to me at least

edit: welp, going to bed with those lovely images now

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Had a few three and moresomes, FFM are really boring IMO, lots of downtime. The more guys the better, not to sound too slutty, lol.
It's not much better for the M, specially if the girls are not of the bi persuasion. According to somebody I know, his FFM attempt was a complete logistics nightmare. Turns out that trying to pleasure two ladies at the same time while enjoying yourself can get really frustrating.

I am going to be sick.

edit: welp, going to bed with those lovely images now
I aim to please.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I request you change your name or tag to Cooking Papa

I shouldn't still be up but I need to load new audiobooks on my phone and iTunes wouldn't let me drag and drop stuff because it's convinced I'm using a new computer ever since I had to reformat back in February, so first I had to download this software to rip all the music off my phone onto the computer because I guess I didn't save it properly before and then I had to sort through several thousand songs to make sure all the info and album art was right before putting it back on my phone and of course the whole thing is taking ages.

Why can't I just be sleeping in my nice, soft, luxurious, warm bed. I shouldn't be so obsessed with always having something to listen to at work.

But I guess because Disney and pop culture, girls love to be coddled and protected instead if being, you know about actual human.

say what now?

yeah but why is that a problem? It's fucking insulting to suggest that women aren't capable of being people just because they've grown up on Disney movies. Media doesn't have that much sway and I'm sure we could come up with plenty of "terrible" examples that men have grown up on.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's a critism on Disney not women, but I've certainly felt that in past relationships and just because of machismo culture, of which Latino culture is predominant.

And yes, men are absolutely marketed to be cold, unfeelling, and can only be happy or angry. Any sort of emotion other than that or any weakness is feminine and should be repressed.

This is why I loved Friday Night Lights. It showed everything.

I'm too young to have seen Seinfeld though. Born in 1992. When Seinfeld was airing it was too mature for me and my siblings so it was never something we sat down as a family to watch.

There are too many shows now. No way I'm going back to watch a show that's been cloned, copied and improved in every way imaginable in the seventeen years since.

No excuse

Also it hasn't been improved on just saying

Jobbs

Banned
It's a critism on Disney not women, but I've certainly felt that in past relationships and just because of machismo culture, of which Latino culture is predominant.

And yes, men are absolutely marketed to be cold, unfeelling, and can only be happy or angry. Any sort of emotion other than that or any weakness is feminine and should be repressed.

I made myself cry the other day just to see if I could.

Misha

Banned

That, my friend, is collective referred to as "The Patriarchy" ;)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My life is one long internal scream

The eternal scream tbh

Em's future:

ko6Ptyr.gif

Re: patriarchy and all that crazy Tumblr shit, I maintain that the best way to sell egalitarianism to young men is to make them understand how easier their life would be in a world with no gender gaps. Most people still don't realize that women's rights are progressing much faster than the modernization of male roles, which is causing endless frustration among young boys receiving lots of mixed messages. I'm not even half joking when I say that the gator movement feeds on this.

Em's future:

ko6Ptyr.gif

Re: patriarchy and all that crazy Tumblr shit, I maintain that the best way to sell egalitarism to young men is to make them understand how easier their life would be in a world with no gender gaps. Most people still don't realize that women's rights are progressing much faster than the modernization of male roles, which is causing endless frustration among young boys receiving lots of mixed messages. I'm not even half joking when I say that the gator movement feeds on this.

Yes

This is the worst bullshit and I hate it

It's why I make jokes all the time, something just makes the idea of displaying real emotions the most embarrassing shit ever

rob
I don't like old movie and TV. We've been over this

*grumbles to self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom