• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Windam touched Frodo Baggins and he is leaning shit at college his life is a raging success.

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit you people post a lot while I'm asleep.
i'm a capricorn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Crapincorn.
Saggiturrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz
So the story goes like this... I'm a completely stereotypical 24 year old, overweight, pale, self hating, neck beard living at home with mum. One day I decide to start moving more, eat less, and do something about my depression... Fast forward to December 2014 and I'm looking good, feeling great, and moving into a place in the city with a close friend. Bring on 2015

January 2015 was a hell of a month for me. I'd had a little attention from girls before, two girls even made out with me a few months prior (My first kiss!) But it was always while I was blind drunk, and I'd always disappear from the club and head homebcause I had no self confidence. But January last year it all changed. Maybe my confidence hit a tipping point, maybe the gym was finally paying off... But girls looked at me differently now.

The first weekend out in January I end up hooking up with a very friendly 22 year old by doing nothing more than sitting at their table thinking it was empty while her and her friends were getting drinks.

I was finally a man.

This girl did the world of good for me and my sexual confidence... For 2 weeks we were at it non stop.

Suddenly, a girl I had a crush on for ages starts showing me attention, we hook up, it was awesome. 14 months later we share a house, a savings account, and the future looks good.

The future also looks like I'll have 2 sexual partners for the rest of my life, while my partner has ~20. Should love conquer the strange feeling that I'm missing out on something? Cause sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I struggle with it. The most stupid things can trigger that feeling, and the feeling is strong.

I love this girl, at least I think I do... It's my first relationship of any kind. We get along great mostly. Our sex life is awesome. I feel like she can energize me, when normally I have to be alone to recharge, we're excited about travelling, my family loves her...

But still the feeling lingers.

Jealousy... regret... How the fuck do I move forward?
That's pretty awesome, happy for you dude.

That said I think you forgot about all those times banging in those Formula 1 games so really you've had 3.

ryseing

coming of age movies don't do anything for me most of the time because i really couldn't relate to most people at that age

Only coming of age movie that ever got to me was Perks of Being A Wallflower, and that's only because of the vastly superior book.

marrec

Banned
no idea if this relates but it seems like a lot of people seem to like to tell me i did things that i never did. like one that sticks with me is my one friend telling me i watched happy gillmore with him. I'm almost certain that the only time i ever saw the movie was on tv at home and not the entire thing but he insists that i saw it with him. he also claims when i was at his house once that i told him "make me a sandwhich" but i think he's referring to one time where he made himself a sandwhich and put the stuff away and i was just standing there waiting for food since normally when you're a guest at someones house they make you food.
my dad also tells me i say or think things that i don't but that might be more subconscious gaslighting. actually all that might be. would explain why i don't enjoy being with that friend

People tend to conflate memories I find, especially memories they associate closely.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This thread is never safe.

Thanks to whoever posted that disgusting gif last page.

Cya

marrec

Banned
Holy shit you people post a lot while I'm asleep.

Everyone stop posting now, Acrid's awake.

Apparently there are Trump Supporters gathering at the Pitt Campus today, from a friend:

yea they're assembling and "marching" from scheneley plaza to soliders and sailors at 1230, and then apparently are going to move in "roving patrols" around the area

They are all carrying rifles too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So man what IS sex like?
Sex can be fun as it can be disgusting depending the person you're with or the person you are. It can feel sometimes like work depending the positions as it can be pretty chill. The repetitive movements are definitely more enjoyable than jerking off. Feeling the warmth of your partner's body plus their facial expressions if you both are enjoying it adds to it.

Now for some people enjoy more the role playing and kissing, caressing and cuddling before the act than the actual act. It's all depending the person really.
Go get some dude.

marrec

Banned
somehow i expect there to be a lot of terrible towels involved

From the Trib today:

Someone identifying themselves as a “Pittsburgh Open Carry” group posted a message on Reddit Tuesday claiming to be organizing a group of 50 or more gun advocates to do “roving support” patrols of Oakland with walkie-talkies and AR-15 style weapons.

“Stopping ANY attempt at roadblocks is our main objective,” the post said. “This isn't going to be a place to mess around!”

We need to bring out Hines Ward so that we can all agree that the Stillers are the best and stop this squabbling.

Misha

Banned
From the Trib today:

We need to bring out Hines Ward so that we can all agree that the Stillers are the best and stop this squabbling.

50 you say?

giphy.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Another shitty Wednesday at work
Internal inspections are underway in our store and stuff is heated to the max

Misha

Banned
Most open carry supporters in Pittsburgh probably don't know how to use Reddit and just marked their spot for the rally by putting a lawn chair on their computer.

accurate

oakland is pretty liberal oriented right? since its all universities and museums and stuff

marrec

Banned
do you think they picked that area specifically to try to get opposition to show up? its not like it has any political significance

The actual Trump Rally isn't going to be anywhere near Oakland either.

Though the Soldiers and Sailors museum seems like a good place for a bunch of armed nuts to meet up I suppose.

And they absolutely chose Campus because they probably want to get into fights.

Misha

Banned
The actual Trump Rally isn't going to be anywhere near Oakland either.

Though the Soldiers and Sailors museum seems like a good place for a bunch of armed nuts to meet up I suppose.

And they absolutely chose Campus because they probably want to get into fights.

sorta a dumb decision since all people have to do is just walk out the door to outnumber them 50:1

Windam

Scaley member
Get back in your den of self-loathing.

Okay :(

Windam touched Frodo Baggins and he is leaning shit at college his life is a raging success.

Where the hell you been

Why you here, man?

Don'cha have villages to raze?

Times are tough. Kingdoms aren't paying out enough for village razing anymore, so I'm out of a job right now. Figured I'd pop in to see how my kingdom is doing, and it looks like it is flourishing. I recognize even less people here now than before though.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Ban the cockroach gif but increase the slap gifs from Jobbs.
I work from home. I can get aroused when I please.

Misha

Banned
as someone who really liked watership down (the book. never seen the movie), I always find reactions to it hilarious

and honestly this: http://onestarbookreview.tumblr.com...ly-wonka-is-a-psychotic-sadistic-child-hating is 100% accurate
and another thats spot on: http://onestarbookreview.tumblr.com/post/131154195143/i-think-that-shakespeare-made-up-some-of-the
Don't be worried embrace your deviancy.

unfortunately, it takes two to tango

Okay :(

Where the hell you been

Times are tough. Kingdoms aren't paying out enough for village razing anymore, so I'm out of a job right now. Figured I'd pop in to see how my kingdom is doing, and it looks like it is flourishing. I recognize even less people here now than before though.

Man, what about community college for wayward dragons?

marrec

Banned
I've decided that i never want to use the word "spank" in a sexual manner. too many uncomfortable connotations

Sometimes people thrive on those uncomfortable connotations, but I agree. Smack is a sexier word anyway. Punish even better.

TMI probs

Misha

Banned
Sometimes people thrive on those uncomfortable connotations, but I agree. Smack is a sexier word anyway. Punish even better.

TMI probs

punish is one of those connotations though it does suggest a different relationship between the two people involved

smack is alright
Spanking is such a humiliating form of punishment.

especially when in the middle of conversations you're asked to go get the spoon and pull down your own pants in front of your extended family :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom