• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What is your favorite Cheese fakers? I go with Mozarella cause I'm basic like that.

99201.jpg
This is my favorite, but I usually go with the sharpest cheddar I can find.
edit: new page cheese hype

jb1234

did it get better at the end of season 2? cause i got halfway through season 2 before giving it up.
Sara
coming back was just plain awful and the actress was horrible

Season 2 is the best season of the show so if you didn't like that, you bailed out at the right time. Season 3 is ass (and I can't say 4 is much better).

zeemumu

I mean its stable at the start and part way through the show they throw a wrench into it because happy relationships are boring.

That was the case with Korra, but only because the show was supposed to end at S1. That relationship immediately implodes in S2.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Your main character can't have a stable relationship until you near the end of the series.

or in the case of Dexter
the main character gets to a nearly stable relationship and then everyone dies

zeemumu

I guess I'm thinking more of sitcoms anyway.

I don't think sitcoms have to follow this rule because they rarely have a true main character nowadays and relationship drama makes up 90% of the show.

You're right

At least Korrasami fucking made it

The one good thing that came from Nick actively attempting to destroy that show. Apparently it goes further in the comics but I haven't gotten to them yet. I only read the Last Airbender comics to find out what happened to Zuko's mom.

Korrasami

Aang and Katara

Katniss and Peeta

Book 100

Ready Player One

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

etc.

Misha

Banned
reminds me that I need to finish Korra. Last I saw I'm pretty sure was episode 3 of season 4. Kuvira seems like she's going to be an awesome villain

The one good thing that came from Nick actively attempting to destroy that show. Apparently it goes further in the comics but I haven't gotten to them yet. I only read the Last Airbender comics to find out what happened to Zuko's mom.

Korrasami

Aang and Katara

Katniss and Peeta

Book 100

Ready Player One

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

etc.

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Lexa doesn't even exist in The 100 book.

Halcyon

I have no idea what you're trying to say. Lexa doesn't even exist in The 100 book.

I have no idea what any of you sonsobitches are saying. You're all triggering me by making me feel out of the loop for skipping out on CW shows in favor of watching mother fucking Steve Harvey and cute adorable kids do slightly impressive tricks on some stupid NBC show via Hulu!

zeemumu

I have no idea what any of you sonsobitches are saying. You're all triggering me by making me feel out of the loop for skipping out on CW shows in favor of watching mother fucking Steve Harvey and cute adorable kids do slightly impressive tricks on some stupid NBC show via Hulu!

It's cool, man. Just go watch Danny Phantom. It'll solve everything.

Misha

Banned
It has Pizza in the name >_>

Also got it from Pizza Express
Don't trust American companies with naming mechanics.

We have
American cheese which is American but not cheese
Swiss cheese which isn't Swiss but it is cheese
Parmesan cheese which is neither Parmesan nor any other kind of cheese

Also: hoverboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom