• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
How to: Tinder edition

Also their screenshot game is weaker than their pickup.

some ok cupid profile said:
Hey girl, have you met Ted?You should feel my ... or annulment final and please be single.- Please be looking and be ready to be in ... very sexy. (U,R,K,) Will not merit a response.
(ellipses are since I didn't go to the actual profile and just copied off the feed. it was worse when they showed more but i don't remember what it actually said)

Misha

Banned
enhanced-29900-1458009228-1.png

#life

zeemumu

Guys the Calc 3 final is coming. I'm freakin out. If I read this correctly I need at least a 50% on this exam to pass the class, but somehow that doesn't make me feel better.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Saw "crazy no communication chick" at Target just now. Body went into confrontation mode. I must have some pent up anger still with her. Time to go to the gym.

Misha

Banned
how do your tell a friend to bring their roommate with them to an event but say it in a way that gives them the option rather than making it sound like you're expecting it to happen

"X can come too"
is more less where I'm at but if my friend just wants it between our friend group I don't want her to think she has to involve her roommates in it

Jobbs

Banned
how do your tell a friend to bring their roommate with them to an event but say it in a way that gives them the option rather than making it sound like you're expecting it to happen

"X can come too"
is more less where I'm at but if my friend just wants it between our friend group I don't want her to think she has to involve her roommates in it

are you digging on the room mate or somethin

Misha

Banned
are you digging on the room mate or somethin

yeah but I don't think anything would come of it anyway. She just seems like someone cool to do stuff with in general anyway and it give us more of an excuse to hang out and I'm moving down close to them anyway sooner than later

FloatOn

I took some pre-workout which I haven't done in quite some time. I forgot how well it works.

I miss working out

like I could probably still work out but my blood pressure is so fucked up right now that I'm afraid that if I do I'll end up passing out

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had a group of students tell me I was their favorite teacher today. :]

I'll stop my job posts from now on, I promise

Halcyon

I miss working out

like I could probably still work out but my blood pressure is so fucked up right now that I'm afraid that if I do I'll end up passing out

I miss my old workout schedule. I used to just hit the gym 6 days a week after work, but now i'm commuting and only go tuesday thursday and saturday. Tuesday i'm up at 5:30am, get home at 6:30pm, workout till 7:30pm, then my wife gets home at 8:30 and we have about an hour before I pass out.

They're extremely long days.

pre workout just makes me have paresthesia

I get that too. But I know it's working because my legs start bouncing.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Well, my back is a bit better after massage (no, she did not touch my buttocks, trab :p )
Went to a hockey match afterward and we were beaten like dogs
And now I have mixed doner kebab (with all sauces, onion and cabbage) for dinner

Ugh fuck. I need to meet people. I will legitimately be single forever otherwise, I never talk to new people.

How the hell do you meet people?

I had a group of students tell me I was their favorite teacher today. :]

I'll stop my job posts from now on, I promise

Don't worry about the job posts man, it's not like there's really a set topic and hearing about people enjoying their work is always cool

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh fuck. I need to meet people. I will legitimately be single forever otherwise, I never talk to new people.

Are there any places you like hanging out? Book stores, Coffee shops, game stores or music stores? You can pretty much try going to places you feel comfortable in and talk about something about the place and start a conversation out of that. Even if you don't talk more with the people after that day it should help you feel more comfortable with talking with others. It can be annoying but it is doable.

friends of friends, clubs (all three kinds), meetup.com

My friends are about at useless at this as I am, so that's probably a write off :p

...wait what's the third type of club? Night, hobby aaand?

Are there any places you like hanging out? Book stores, Coffee shops, game stores or music stores? You can pretty much try going to places you feel comfortable in and talk about something about the place and start a conversation out of that. Even if you don't talk more with the people after that day it should help you feel more comfortable with talking with others. It can be annoying but it is doable.

I think the only places I really go to and feel comfortable in are work and my friend's flat :/

Like I go to pubs and gigs but they're both way too loud for me to not feel way more on edge than usual when talking to people I'm not massively familiar with

FloatOn

gonna do my best to not have a panic attack hearing about the election results tonight

oh and my housemate just informed me that our Cuban neighbor has a Trump sign in front of his house. What in the actual fuck is this bufoonery?

you are always talking about music. back when I was into the punk scene there were always friendly people there to chat with. met
banged
quite a few hot punk girls during that time too.

Misha

Banned
gonna do my best to not have a panic attack hearing about the election results tonight

oh and my housemate just informed me that our Cuban neighbor has a Trump sign in front of his house. What in the actual fuck is this bufoonery?
Cubans are often conservative I've heard since a bunch came legally awhile ago to escape Castro or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom