• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
BtDpDwe.jpg

tumblr_mlxpmwv4ic1qjmwu8o1_250.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Was ICQ first or was AIM?

I think I used ICQ first then switch to AIM shortly after.

AIM was the bee's knees when I was in middle school.

Oh no problems. I just had a mini-fight with my own mortality. I've moved on. I had to make sure to calm down and have my prunes.

It's important to stay regular. Especially as you grow older and older.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Well the post above me was talking about staying regular.

And who said I was shit-posting? ;)

Someone's been eating their prunes.

----

@Jobbs / anyone with video music, game music experience: Do you have a preferred place for royalty free music? I'm looking for a short clip as background music for a video.

Fuck this fucking government

For reference, the Wikipedia page for academies:

Academy schools are state-funded schools in England which are directly funded by the Department for Education and independent of local authority control.

Most academies are secondary schools. However, some primary schools, as well as some of the remaining first, middle and high schools, are also academies.

Academies are self-governing non-profit charitable trusts and may receive additional support from personal or corporate sponsors, either financially or in kind.

Halcyon

Indiana Jones 5 on July 19th 2019... huh

I say let it die, but I'm sure the Force Awakens pressured them to get one of these out.

I don't really want this though. I don't want Indiana Jones being old. The reason they were good movies was because Indy was cool. Replacing him with someone who will never be as cool is not going to make me want to see it, and having him tag along as an old man doesn't do it for me either.

Jobbs

Banned
I say let it die, but I'm sure the Force Awakens pressured them to get one of these out.

I don't really want this though. I don't want Indiana Jones being old. The reason they were good movies was because Indy was cool. Replacing him with someone who will never be as cool is not going to make me want to see it, and having him tag along as an old man doesn't do it for me either.

I want him to escape the world exploding by getting inside of a box of rice chex

the boiggest problem with indiana jones movies is that they're a piece of shit

Somnia

Click link, see's title, immediately closes.

I thought I remember reading the only reason he agree'd to come back as Han is to have another Indy, I'm sure they'll set up some new actor to be the "new" Indiana Jones going forward, I assume they'll never mention the last film or his son.

Halcyon

I want him to escape the world exploding by getting inside of a box of rice chex

the boiggest problem with indiana jones movies is that they're a piece of shit

Now you're just being contrarian. Everyone knows Wheat Chex have the strongest structural nuclear integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom