• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I'm imagining Jake, Windam and Jobbs taking turns to sit on Vazra's laps while he's playing call of duty...

I'm dying of laughter right here. 😂

zeemumu

There's a Haunted Mansion subscription box and it's 199 GOD DAMN DOLLARS. How am I gonna fuel my obsession? This gargoyle hourglass with purple sand can't sate my hunger forever.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm imagining Jake, Windam and Jobbs taking turns to sit on Vazra's laps while he's playing call of duty...

I'm dying of laughter right here.
I dont play COD you f
antastic
whore. Also don't forget jb1234.

It would be like playing Russian Roulette but with the D.

Vazra

I don't sit on laps

Then you can lay your head on my lap.
bts_lina.gif

Kevyt

I've always wondered how straight guys feel when they're being hit on by another guy.

Some take it better than others, but some don't take it well at all

Jobbs

Banned
I've always wondered how straight guys feel when they're being hit on by another guy.

Flattering. There's the potential for it to be upsetting if they act rude or gross (much like how a woman might be offended if a guy comes onto her grossly), but as a general concept I don't mind it.

Vazra

Tbh if they are comfortable with their sexuality they would brush it off or feel flattered and kindly deny any advances being made. There are some gross things but overall should be easy to ignore.

It's not really a big deal unless things get physical which then I can get why get bothered and react. Afterall touching anything without consent is not fine at all.

Misha

Banned

not quite what you are asking for but i tend to feel uncomfortable when hit on by a gay guy cause i have no idea how to react :p

(pretty much just talking about jokes rather tgan serious hitting on)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Polite chuckle followed by "not my thing".

But this only happens to me at my friend's gay bar (he bounces there) so it's easy to tell.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Depends. Was the previous one in OT or community?

I put this one here because it got moved back with FakeGAF 1

It's for the game The Division which came out last week. The first one was on gaming side, and I think based on what Vazra said, the second one should be there too.
I've just never made an OT before.

Vazra

It's for the game The Division which came out last week. The first one was on gaming side, and I think based on what Vazra said, the second one should be there too.
Yup it has only been a few days so it stays in gaming side until a month old. The thread should be moved to community when it reaches the month and you'll continue doing the OTs on Gaming Community.

If posted by mistake on Gaming Side or anywhere but where its supposed to go ask a mod to move it.

Misha

Banned
OTs are a big commitment huh? glad i didnt do the womens fashion one when i brought that up though it would at least exist then. wonder if stasya got busy or just forgot about that

FUME5

It's the same as being hit on by a woman I'm not attracted to.

Vazra, that install list of yours reminds me I forgot to get Crawl at 20% off from the Humble Store yesterday, I'll get on that now.

Risgroo

I'm completely hooked on The 100! Can't believe I hadn't even heard of it a few days ago.

I should definitely listen to your recommendations more often <3

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
OTs are a big commitment huh? glad i didnt do the womens fashion one when i brought that up though it would at least exist then. wonder if stasya got busy or just forgot about that

Gaming OTs are, they even have a collaboration thread. OT OTs are usually not.

Vazra

Charli XCX makes me feel lesbian things. Which is disconcerting, since I'm the proud owner of a penus.
I love Charli XCX. Nice to see some love for her in here.
It's the same as being hit on by a woman I'm not attracted to.

Vazra, that install list of yours reminds me I forgot to get Crawl at 20% off from the Humble Store yesterday, I'll get on that now.
Take a look at my games and see if there are others you are forgetting :p

Depends on the game or OT and really what you need to do usually is copy paste content from OP to a new OT with maybe a few tweak if there has been any update for games of changes on the OT you are working on. Its not really hard unless you are going into something that is often getting updated.

Vazra

do they expect you to make the next one with OT OTs? still all the links and stuff expected with that would fall far beyond my expertise...

PopGAF thread take turns making the OTs so I think the same can happen with other OTs as long as you discuss things with the people that will take over. If they need something they can mostly copy it from the original OT or create their own content.

Halcyon

I don't mind it most of the time online but once at the gym I was just going through my routine and happened to be doing bent over dumbbell rows.

This guy was standing kinda weirdly close to me but I was focused on my lift. I eventually hear 'hey man those are cool shoes' which I have gotten a few times.

I started making small talk and he keeps adding to the conversation. Compliments my hat and I start to get confused. He's like 'you from around here? I've never seen you around' then busts out 'what are you doing later'.

I finally get that he's hitting on me. This has never happened to me and I actually get kind of upset and say 'I think you're barking up the wrong tree buddy' and give him sort of a nod off.

It wasn't my best moment and I think I was upset because I felt caught off guard and that maybe I was giving off some sort of vibe.

Then afterwards I felt bad and saw him again and said I was sorry and I didn't mean to be so rude and he said it wasn't a problem.

Misha

Banned
PopGAF thread take turns making the OTs so I think the same can happen with other OTs as long as you discuss things with the people that will take over. If they need something they can mostly copy it from the original OT or create their own content.

the last fashion gaf still has like 10 pages despite being made in 2011 or something. i think that would be safe :p

(if you cant tell sometimes i just say things to make conversation)

Vazra

That's quite the list!

I used to get tons of bundle trash when I had a job so its not really that impressive in the end in terms of quality

humble bundle
indiegala
bundlestars
and I forgot what else LOL

the last fashion gaf still has like 10 pages despite being made in 2011 or something. i think that would be safe :p

(if you cant tell sometimes i just say things to make conversation)
LOL then there is nothing to worry about there. Some threads are extremely slow in the way they work so there is no need to update in a long time

FUME5

I used to get tons of bundle trash when I had a job so its not really that impressive in the end in terms of quality

humble bundle
indiegala
bundlestars

LOL then there is nothing to worry about there. Some threads are extremely slow in the way they work so there is no need to update in a long time

Bundle Trash.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder if Twilight Princess HD is worth it

Misha

Banned

humble bundle
indiegala
bundlestars

more than anything it was that i have zero to contribute and was just going to ask suggestions anyway. pretty much me for anything. im only good for trivia and semi unpopular opinions :p

Vazra

I wonder if Twilight Princess HD is worth it

Ehhh the game IMO didnt age well and even with the tweaks it doesn't change the barren world and the terrible pacing of the first hours of the game. If you loved TP back in the day I guess it might be fine but if you thought it was just OK I think I would pass on it. It all depends how much you liked the game IMO. If you are fresh to it then go for it cause it is still a decent Zelda game but there some really annoying flaws there not fixed unlike WW issues.

Jobbs

Banned
more than anything it was that i have zero to contribute and was just going to ask suggestions anyway. pretty much me for anything. im only good for trivia and semi unpopular opinions :p

what movie sucks more ass, The Big Lebowski or O Brother WHere Art Thou

I've been thinking a lot today about the dramatic ire I aired yesterday regarding Salt & Sanctuary. I really want to give the game another go right now, after I ride home from work. I'm hoping this isn't me setting myself up for disappointment. it's been a while since I let something get under my skin like this, for better or worse.

In other news, I'm going on a date tomorrow! No real expectations, but it should be fun at least.

FUME5

I've been thinking a lot today about the dramatic ire I aired yesterday regarding Salt & Sanctuary. I really want to give the game another go right now, after I ride home from work. I'm hoping this isn't me setting myself up for disappointment. it's been a while since I let something get under my skin like this, for better or worse.

In other news, I'm going on a date tomorrow! No real expectations, but it should be fun at least.

Is this the friend you didn't want to fall for?

Misha

Banned
what movie sucks more ass, The Big Lebowski or O Brother WHere Art Thou

lebowski bar none

Man I forgot all about Episode 4 of Life is Strange :(
gratz on the tears

gratz on the date

Jobbs

Banned

Nothing like a little rage to remind us we're still breathing. =] I found a nice axe today and I upgraded it to +4, I'm shredding everything. I put on a weapon enchantment and basically just flailed at this last boss and killed it before it could do much.

Good luck on yer date!

lebowski bar none

I think I agree, but whichever one I'm thinking about at the moment seems to be worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom