• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I have falled down the Pop rabbit hole already. I find more of the fun in photoshopping them though because I'm insanely bored at work.

wZWDImwl.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I have falled down the Pop rabbit hole already. I find more of the fun in photoshopping them though because I'm insanely bored at work.

wZWDImwl.jpg

haha that's pretty good honestly

I don't usually put a lot of effort into photoshops. Most I ever did was convincingly photoshopping my IRL friends alongside history's villains... E.g. one of my friends hanging out with Hitler

and no I won't post any of that here

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just clicked this thread randomly
Read the OP

IM SO CONFUSED
I remember lurking this thread before I became a part of its twisted infrastructure.

I, too, was afraid.

You know damn well I'm still never gonna get myself snipped.

Why is this such a big deal in America, though? Circumcision doesn't seem to be a thing here.

It's a long and complicated story. At this point it's mostly momentum, ie it's what we continue to do because it's how we're used to doing it and how we're used to dicks looking. Plus guys are just insanely sensitive about their dicks to begin with, even where it makes no sense or wouldn't be an advantage (like pretending they have ten-inch+ dick). Nobody wants to be seen as small. Nobody wants to think they have the wrong tip.

wZWDImwl.jpg

Please don't stop! :)

also why do you have so much free time in your job?

Halcyon

Please don't stop! :)

also why do you have so much free time in your job?

Because I've automated most of the things that need upkeep and nobody else knows what they are doing here.

Most of my time is spent tweaking things and compiling reports that show how awesome I am.

marrec

Banned
Just got my tickets to the Sunday Pirates game for club seats for SUPER cheap.

I love knowing a guy who knows a guy.

Because I've automated most of the things that need upkeep and nobody else knows what they are doing here.

Most of my time is spent tweaking things and compiling reports that show how awesome I am.

I first read this as "most of my time is spent twerking things"

Misha

Banned

pretty much what its like to be at least somewhat of a computer person at a normal office. I wonder if they all know that most of their jobs could be rendered obsolete

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I love knowing a guy who knows a guy.
I know some people who know some people who robbed some people

I actually do, I met him the day he got out of prison

Jobbs

Banned
I am annoyed by people who rigidly believe Link can only be a boy despite the fact that he's a new person in each game and looks different in each game and never says a word and has almost no personality whatsoever

I sure hope they go full character customization next time, like I suspect they're going to

I am annoyed by people who rigidly believe Link can only be a boy despite the fact that he's a new person in each game and looks different in each game and never says a word and has almost no personality whatsoever

I sure hope they go full character customization next time, like I suspect they're going to

"Stop politicizing muh games!"

Halcyon

I don't really know where I'm at in terms of my opinion between ideologies yet, but I'm team Cap because he's a Patriots fan.

FloatOn

it would be cool if nintendo actually took a chance and made zelda relevant again but I suspect they will do what they always do and cater to their baby fans

Misha

Banned
dark souls pops!?

I may have to break my big daddy only rule

but only if they do Solaire or Siegmeyer
do they do different poses cause solaire in the praise the sun pose would be great

i would buy a system just to play as female link

Jobbs

Banned
If they do character customization I want full-blown options.

Well -- Link is new in each game, a new person, and he has no personality that one can describe or ascribe -- But there is a certain aesthetic throughput. I would advocate for character customization, but with options presented that never "broke" things too much. Gender selection absolutely would not break anything, especially considering Link is typically feminine looking to begin with.

i would buy a system just to play as female link

I would too, honestly. But I'm sure I'll get NX either way.

Misha

Banned
Well -- Link is new in each game, a new person, and he has no personality that one can describe or ascribe -- But there is a certain aesthetic throughput. I would advocate for character customization, but with options presented that never "broke" things too much. Gender selection absolutely would not break anything, especially considering Link is typically feminine looking to begin with.
considering his looks and him being silent, they could just go the undertale route (though at this point it would be assumed that he was male)

I do like having a base standard character though. maybe stuff like gender and skin color would make sense to give the options for and have a fairly distinct look otherwise
I would too, honestly. But I'm sure I'll get NX either way.
I have never bought a nintendo system but it would make me possibly start

Eh, Skyward Sword was pretty safe as well, especially coming off of Twilight Princess.

Otherwise though ya I agree.

its nintendo's first zelda motion game, not including crossbow training

I certainly bear the Pats no ill will but that's because I don't even remotely care about any sport. In that respect I understand the lack of empathy Jobbs described earlier, not caring about the happiness of people you're not close to.

Twilight Princess was the only (mainline) game that didn't take huge risks

That's probably why it's been the best game so far.

I was being somewhat facetious in posting that but ultimately I think it's the player's prerogative whether his or her player character makes complete sense within the context of the game.

Jobbs

Banned
I certainly bear the Pats no ill will but that's because I don't even remotely care about any sport. In that respect I understand the lack of empathy Jobbs described earlier, not caring about the happiness of people you're not close to.

I'm not completely heartless. I felt a pang of sympathy when you got run over by a car, honestly. A brief pang.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I kinda have to support the Pats by default, if only for the fact that I have some relatives living in the New England region.

I always wanted to go there, though.

Misha

Banned
I don't actually care about them but I'm a steelers fan so its fun to joke about my alliegence

It's comparable to console wars and how a lot of people year politics rather than related to empathy

That's probably why it's been the best game so far.

there definitely is something to be said for polishing existing concepts. (though I don't share that opinion :p)

Halcyon

I don't actually care about them but I'm a steelers fan so its fun to joke about my alliegence

there definitely is something to be said for polishing existing concepts. (though I don't share that opinion :p)

Pats play in Pittsburgh in October. I'm gonna see if I can get tickets but I doubt that will happen.

Edit: I just looked them up and they are at least $200-250 per ticket. Nope.

Misha

Banned
As an Ohioan, I am obliged to seethe with hatred at the Steelers.

(I really don't care. The Bengals and the Browns are both trash.)
As a western Pennsylvanian, I am obliged to assume you're a backwards loser
(You're pretty cool probably)
And hopefully it was their last Zelda motion game.
Yes
Pats play in Pittsburgh in October. I'm gonna see if I can get tickets but I doubt that will happen.
I'd be curious to hear how steelers fans treat pats fans. I've heard generally good things in hockey but steelers fans often aren't the brightest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom