• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And just like that I have diabetes.

bdR7h6W.jpghttp:

I feel lust.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What's the link to that site?

Jobbs

Banned

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Keri Russell being dominant = OMG.

Awaiting the ineluctable Liz/Philip pegging scene.

Basically we get called out to work an equipment cooling problem, which requires 2-3 hours of removing coolant, 45 mins to an hour to change the damn thing, and then another 2-3 hours to put it back in. We didn't finish; ran into a snafu at the last part and just dumped it onto day shift.

Trash.

SolVanderlyn

And then some crew chief accidentally took my laptop and we couldn't find it for an hour which is a huge nono and the higher ups were pissed at me but it wasn't my fault ;_;

Misha

Banned

all it takes is someone as horrible as jindal to know when you've done wrong

Only that most uncut men will tell you that walking around with an exposed glans is impossible due to the painful sensitive overload.

That is a very, very bizarre study and I'd like to know more about it.

I have no idea what that means and I don't care. just accept taht its a closed case and stop talking about it please :)

And then some crew chief accidentally took my laptop and we couldn't find it for an hour which is a huge nono and the higher ups were pissed at me but it wasn't my fault ;_;

you really don't seem happy with your job if I may say so.

my ex bf was in the Airforce too... I think it's pretty terrifying how this kind of work can interfere with personal lifes. but I guess that's the price you have to pay if you really wanna be a part of this ;p I have huge problems with authority at times so it would definitely not be for me.

you really don't seem happy with your job if I may say so.

my ex bf was in the Airforce too... I think it's pretty terrifying how this kind of work can interfere with personal lifes. but I guess that's the price you have to pay if you really wanna be a part of this ;p I have huge problems with authority at times so it would definitely not be for me.

It's not the lifestyle so much as I just hate my job. Like...it's really stressful and it makes me so bitter that I'm literally making student loan payments on a degree that I'm not using. Like I just pissed four years of my life away for nothing.

But then there are perks too, like I'll get to travel a lot. And I get to meet cool people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom