• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I made Chicken Parm for the first time.

iVUPPgf.jpg
phTLDou.jpg
hDErSCO.jpg

It came out ok. Sauce was a bit overpowering, but I'll get it right next time.

Crappy Ikea brown plate in the picture since I need new dishware.

zeemumu

PATCHES! PAAAAAAAAAAAATCHEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Joke's on you, the giant's dead

Where'd you go, Patches? I just want to talk...violently...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'll join as soon the weather gets better here in Shanghai. I refuse to wear shades if it's not sunny :p

Though you can already enjoy the view from my roof top on clear days

LZ6ELjM.jpg
Really nice picture. I don't know what it is about stormy city skylines, but they are the most soothing thing in the world.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
eKNV3kQ.png

Very soothing picture. It's like a nice gentle massage on the arterial wall of my brain. It makes me feel all tingly and dizzy inside.

Xiao Hu

Haha, glad you enjoy the view from my roof top. It's actually very popular with local and foreigners alike (it's easier for foreigners to come inside since westerners look all the same for the asian guards).

Jobbs

Banned
Of course they're best friends now. Of course! This is the last thing I wanted to be the result of this situation, god hates me

And I have a black eye. At least I'm alone now.

Ucq7ugd.png

What about you? No plans so far?

nah. I'm totally fine with staying home at weekends (at least sometimes) just came back from shopping a bucket full of gummi strawberries so that should keep me busy for a while ;p
what about you?

Of course they're best friends now. Of course! This is the last thing I wanted to be the result of this situation, god hates me

And I have a black eye. At least I'm alone now.

Ucq7ugd.png

what? what the fuck happened?

Matt, why is that bad? There were really only two ways this was going to play out, best friends or worst enemies.

Oops when you relate to a character you shouldn't.

Scream Queens doesn't have any characters you should relate to, which in turns allows you some freedom to relate to all the terrible, terrible people on it. It's fantastic.

cranberry oat

wtf happened. okcupid has been slow as fuck for me lately, now I come home to several new messages from not that terrible seeming guys. it's saturyday night, they should be out or something.

I think a lot of people jump on when they feel like they should be going out but they don't already have anyone to go out with, so they're hoping to find someone

(also your avatar is super hot I don't know if I already said that)

Scream Queens doesn't have any characters you should relate to, which in turns allows you some freedom to relate to all the terrible, terrible people on it. It's fantastic.

I think a lot of people jump on when they feel like they should be going out but they don't already have anyone to go out with, so they're hoping to find someone

(also your avatar is super hot I don't know if I already said that)
that actually makes sense.

thanks <3 +that's also what I thought when I saw your avatar so right back at ya

this thread is becoming too hot to handle.
tumblr_lxra7hwBD71qanpzp.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Wow I regressed in Enter the Gungeon. Need to play more later tonight if/when I'm home.
Memoir 44 is a good game
It is!
I have to ask what that show is about because it is definitely not what I have in my mind right now.

Jobbs

Banned
how do I like... not see this girl again? it just became 10 times harder

I realize how childish I might sound, but those are electrical impulses going through my brain right now

how do I like... not see this girl again? it just became 10 times harder

I realize how childish I might sound, but those are electrical impulses going through my brain right now

:mad:
this is why you can't have nice things

I have to ask what that show is about because it is definitely not what I have in my mind right now.

It's about a sorority full of rich brats who are forced to accept a bunch of low lifes as part of a progressive movement, and also how there's a murderer on campus who seems to be targeting their sorority and kills at least one principle character each episode.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I was looking forward to trying out Overwatch this weekend, but for some reason Blizzard doesn't have a Mac client for it. Every other of their major games has one. :/

Jobbs

Banned
:mad:
this is why you can't have nice things

It's about a sorority full of rich brats who are forced to accept a bunch of low lifes as part of a progressive movement, and also how there's a murderer on campus who seems to be targeting their sorority and kills at least one principle character each episode.

Is there something inherently wrong with not wanting anything serious? That was my position from the start

Now there's mission creep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom