• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha no

she's really pretty!

I don't know what's wrong with me :)

I do feel a bit bad now though about the drawing thing, I hadn't thought much about it until a minute ago, now I'll probably be more likely to call her later when my plan was to just let it sit for a while and space it out

you sound contradicted somehow. could it be that you're actually into this woman and just too chicken to admit it? ;p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How to tell you're genuinely interested in someone:
  • It's not immediately apparent
  • You have internal dialogue with yourself alternating between denying it and considering it
  • You like the person beyond romantic interest and wonder, subconsciously or consciously, if romance would interfere with your current relationship, whether it be as acquaintances, friends, or other
  • You find yourself casually wondering if they would approve of your life choices at various times

Jobbs

Banned
so..you're scared?

no I'm sensitive that I hurt her feelings when I engage in "arm length" measures like saying no to things or waiting a while to call her

I honestly didn't plan to hash all of this out all day in here, sorry if this is boring :p

I feel all greasy.. at some point during the day it got hot, and I'm too lazy to turn on the AC

like a frog in boiling water

no I'm sensitive that I hurt her feelings when I engage in "arm length" measures like saying no to things or waiting a while to call her

I honestly didn't plan to hash all of this out all day in here, sorry if this is boring :p

but you're also saying she's pretty and you obviously enjoy being with her since you met up again. my relationship sense is tingling ;p

Jobbs

Banned
but you're also saying she's pretty and you obviously enjoy being with her since you met up again. my relationship sense is tingling ;p

haha matchmaker trab

you'd probably like her

in any case I could tell you more but I'm starting to feel self conscious about airing this out in fakegaf and it's probably tedious to most of you guys

me rn.... sweaty, on the couch, controller sweaty, too lazy to turn on AC, slowly working my way through a demon fuck dungeon in dark souls 3, dying my sixth time to the same fucking asshole

Have a nice relationship discussions, I am going to bed :p

sorry man =) gn

haha matchmaker trab

you'd probably like her

in any case I could tell you more but I'm starting to feel self conscious about airing this out in fakegaf and it's probably tedious to most of you guys

me rn.... sweaty, on the couch, controller sweaty, too lazy to turn on AC, slowly working my way through a demon fuck dungeon in dark souls 3, dying my sixth time to the same fucking asshole

sorry man =) gn
baw. when we can talk about my date tearing down his pants we can talk about you and sex nurse! but fine, just think about it ;p
I don't find it boring at all btw. still better than visiting cute Canadian guy's profile again to remember he looks like a mix between Ryan gosling and SeaNanners (don't judge, it's my thing) and has two black cats. on a saturday night.
you're practically saving me.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
back at work on a Saturday, waaaah.

I wanna hear more about you guys stuff, it's interesting. Like sauna guy <3

Jobbs

Banned
baw. when we can talk about my date tearing down his pants we can talk about you and sex nurse! but fine, just think about it ;p
I don't find it boring at all btw. still better than visiting cute Canadian guy's profile again to remember he looks like a mix between Ryan gosling and SeaNanners (don't judge, it's my thing) and has two black cats. on a saturday night.
you're practically saving me.

I don't judge! He looks fine to me (had to look him up)

Anyway your dudes supply the comedy by taking their pants off at the wrong time

I supply the comity by being sensitive at all times

maybe I'll tell you more later, then! and if he's cute why is that so boring!

we're discussing sex nurse right now. feel free to join and tell jobbs that he's in love with her.

I don't judge! He looks fine to me (had to look him up)

Anyway your dudes supply the comedy by taking their pants off at the wrong time

maybe I'll tell you more later, then! and if he's cute why is that so boring!

he's not one of the boring guys. he's one of the can't-message-guys because he lives too far away so I need to snap out of it :< I'm living through you now. don't let me down.

Jobbs

Banned

Honestly I think a guy just mysteriously taking his pants off would be more up your alley (just judging by the attitude towards men and dating you've expressed here) so it makes sense that you like him!

we're discussing sex nurse right now. feel free to join and tell jobbs that he's in love with her.

he's not one of the boring guys. he's one of the can't-message-guys because he lives too far away so I need to snap out of it :< I'm living through you now. don't let me down.

"sex nurse" another good band name

If it's that fascinating you can AMA if you want

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is going to be a weird question, but beard-fakers, do your beards have like... a certain smell to them? I think mine does. It's not a bad smell at all, but it smells like beard.

Honestly I think a guy just mysteriously taking his pants off would be more up your alley (just judging by the attitude towards men and dating you've expressed here) so it makes sense that you like him!

"sex nurse" another good band name

If it's that fascinating you can AMA if you want
just keep me up to date if you want to :D
This is going to be a weird question, but beard-fakers, do your beards have like... a certain smell to them? I think mine does. It's not a bad smell at all, but it smells like beard.
yes. definitely. especially around the nose area.

Ceallach

Depends on the guy. If I am into him, it would be funny probably. If not, I would probably get furious.

Jobbs

Banned

you just missed your chance to ask dirty questions.. window is closed! ama over

and I don't like beards, all of the beards I've ever had have been accidental/lazy beards.. they're itchy and if they get beyond a certain point they feel necessarily insanitary somehow, but that might just be my obsessiveness

Depends on the guy. If I am into him, it would be funny probably. If not, I would probably get furious.

if ceallach is at a guy's apt and he's deciding to take his pants off.. it's such a gamble. how is he supposed to know? with ceallach he'll either get shot or get laid and he doens't know which. this is a brave man

Yup. Another vote for Jobbs and sex nurse.

and you should go for the sex bear

SolVanderlyn

Well, that's good to kn- wait, this isn't the person I expected to respond!

It smells... rustic? Homey? Diesel? I dunno. I kinda like it though.

zeemumu

Ah...my head...

As for the whole love thing, I'm not really sure. I've only thought that I was in love once. I kept alternating between wondering if these were legit feelings or if I was just lacking so hard in close friendships/relationships in general that I couldn't tell the difference between being in love and being close. At this point I can tell the difference now and I'm sure that it was the latter. I'm not incredibly close with very many people, and I'm not sure if it's because they haven't given me a reason to feel close to them or if I haven't given them a reason to feel close. I think it's a little bit of both.

Ceallach

if ceallach is at a guy's apt and he's deciding to take his pants off.. it's such a gamble. how is he supposed to know? with ceallach he'll either get shot or get laid and he doens't know which. this is a brave man

Oh god, I think you just figured out why I am habitually single, lol.

just finished Ratchet. I was further along than I had thought, I guess. Cross referencing with the wiki, it looks like the new game is missing five or six of the original eighteen locations, and then adds two new ones.

Gonna go ride my bike for a little while and then maybe download Dark Souls.

That word shouldn't exist. In every single context when spoken aloud it's going to sound like comedy.

you just missed your chance to ask dirty questions.. window is closed! ama over

and I don't like beards, all of the beards I've ever had have been accidental/lazy beards.. they're itchy and if they get beyond a certain point they feel necessarily insanitary somehow, but that might just be my obsessiveness

and you should go for the sex bear
b'aw! I didn't even want to ask dirty questions. more like feely stuff to determine your love, loverboy. but fine, don't keep me up to date. I won't keep you up to date either!
jk of course I will
Yup. Another vote for Jobbs and sex nurse.
what happened to quicky boy btw?
I think we need to.

oh we already did. seems like you missed it

NOW DO YOU LOVE ME, GAF!?

we broke you <3

Jobbs

Banned
just finished Ratchet. I was further along than I had thought, I guess. Cross referencing with the wiki, it looks like the new game is missing five or six of the original eighteen locations, and then adds two new ones.

Gonna go ride my bike for a little while and then maybe download Dark Souls.

That word shouldn't exist. In every single context when spoken aloud it's going to sound like comedy.

I was just thinking about getting R&C tomorrow because Dark SOuls 3 is so intense it feels like I'm on a bucking bronco just to progress at this point in the game... Might be nice to have a respite and play something light

have fun and please watch out for shitty cars =)

b'aw! I didn't even want to ask dirty questions. more like feely stuff to determine your love, loverboy. but fine, don't keep me up to date. I won't keep you up to date either!
jk of course I will

what happened to quicky boy btw?

oh we already did. seems like you missed it

we broke you <3

ok trabby I'll keep you in the loop, we've barely scratched the surface, I've held back a lot. right now I'm fighting demons though

NOW DO YOU LOVE ME, GAF!?

Your participation is appreciated but the love was always there &#9829;

The first or the 3rd?

très

I was just thinking about getting R&C tomorrow because Dark SOuls 3 is so intense it feels like I'm on a bucking bronco just to progress... Might be nice to have a respite and play something light

have fun and please watch out for shitty cars =)

will do!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
All your glasses are scaring me. Do you all work for the government??
Something like that, but related to swamp gas.

6.gif

FloatOn

I like you all well enough at this point to disclose my steam user name. Realityexists.

I don't get to play very often but I do like watching my friends feed for your achievements and screen shots. Add me. Or don't :3

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom