• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today I'm reviewing a typical wedding drinks list. Flat beer, cheap domestic sparkling, sauv blanc in a dirty glass, and a red wine blend that will make you flirt with your cousin."

"Today I'm reviewing a typical wedding drinks list. Flat beer, cheap domestic sparkling, sauv blanc in a dirty glass, and a red wine blend that will make you flirt with your cousin."

I love the part directly after about mixing drinks.

From the paleo episode after explaining what it is

"*sigh* if only we could go back to simpler times"

"Yeah I know. I MISS having non consensual sex with neanderthals and being frightened of the weather"

zeemumu

One of the review sites that I like to visit posted a review for The Jungle Book and I didn't click on it because of spoilers. I had to think about it for a moment before I realized that I was being stupid. It's the damn Jungle Book.

I love the part directly after about mixing drinks.

From the paleo episode after explaining what it is

"*sigh* if only we could go back to simpler times"

"Yeah I know. I MISS having non consensual sex with neanderthals and being frightened of the weather"

The Cook and The Kates episode had me in tears for at least two minutes.

When McLennan goes to cut the lamb. Holy shit.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
dLznwAT.png

Do you like me now, GAF?

Jobbs

Banned
I hear my sister is up. I hope she leaves before my friend wakes up , itd be an awkward introduction

Still sitting here playing dark Souls

DrM

Redmond's Baby
jobbs, you always need excuse for that kind of unexpected situations. If you will be there when they meet, that is, unless everything is possible :p

Jobbs

Banned
wait... your nurse friend?

yeah. I'd put that funny shrug emote here but I don't know how from my phone. my kid sister showed up randomly early this morning and asked to crash, she's fighting with her boyfriend I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2LTL8KgKv8

Hey Jobbs does your sister like tall guys with no ambition?

hey jobbs does your sister like other girls??

from what I can tell she likes shitbags, are either of you guys matching that description?

the no ambition part probably gets you points trans

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
from what I can tell she likes shitbags, are either of you guys matching that description?

I once ate a whole pepperoni pizza and I didn't offer anyone else a slice? And I orchestrated the Oklahoma City bombing. But other than that i'm a pretty nice guy.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nooo! Black and white is stupid because it looks like stupid old movies that have subtitles and French music.

315px-Lincoln_O-43_by_German%2C_1861.jpg

This picture of Abraham Lincon is black and white and he freed the slaves so if you hate it that's racist and you can't because that's illegal.

yeah. I'd put that funny shrug emote here but I don't know how from my phone. my kid sister showed up randomly early this morning and asked to crash, she's fighting with her boyfriend I think

the no ambition part probably gets you points trans

so it's getting regular now? :D it's a miracle she didn't run into her by now haha.

hm no, I'm not a shitbag. I'd make a sweet girlfriend.

Jobbs

Banned
so it's getting regular now? :D it's a miracle she didn't run into her by now haha.

hm no, I'm not a shitbag. I'd make a sweet girlfriend.

uhh this is the third time she's been here and I have been trying to keep it simple/casual

and I believe you would! scratching your name off the list.

The Cook and The Kates episode had me in tears for at least two minutes.

When McLennan goes to cut the lamb. Holy shit.

Shit. That's such a great and completely absurd episode.

That look of defeat and near breaking, my god haha

I'm gonna rewatch tomorrow, it's so good.

Here's the clip for all (the paleo one)
https://youtu.be/3hj42Bwa6j0

Looks like they're posting clips up from second season now.

Man, I love that ABC let them do whatever the fuck they wanted but with actual money this time.

--

Finally the thirst has caught up to me. I met a girl tonight and she's amazing. Fuck.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I regret not picking Squirtle more, I always picked Charmander and Gary always picked Squirtle and whenever I versed Gary the Squirtle or Wartortle always looked angry and I used to imagine that Gary was abusing the Squirtle and it was my fault because I didn't pick him

Pokemon-The-First-Movie-Squirtle-Crying-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom