• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
B0mQQen.jpg
image.php
image.php

wooh it's getting hot in here!

The Blorg are native to tropical worlds so its always hot here.

Xiao Hu

I'll join as soon the weather gets better here in Shanghai. I refuse to wear shades if it's not sunny :p

Though you can already enjoy the view from my roof top on clear days

LZ6ELjM.jpg

Or you can enjoy the glorious me in the Ferris wheel behind the Marine Bay Sands in Singapore

cdxU7eS.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
a bit ago I hear a knock on the door when I'm trying to sleep... my sister wants to crash on the couch

why won't everyone just leave me alone

edit: and holy shit sheep

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
a bit ago I hear a knock on the door when I'm trying to sleep... my sister wants to crash on the couch

How old is she, does she look like you, and how many video games has she made?

I'll join as soon the weather gets better here in Shanghai. I refuse to wear shades if it's not sunny :p

Though you can already enjoy the view from my roof top on clear days

LZ6ELjM.jpg

Or you can enjoy the glorious me in the Ferris wheel behind the Marine Bay Sands in Singapore

cdxU7eS.jpg

Shanghai is such a scintillating city.

As for the second pic,

tumblr_m5kr0hKXux1r3e62yo1_500.gif

crawling-businessman-jupiter-200549493-001.jpg

FloatOn

its ok, I forgive you

well I'm up now and I have two women in my house who don't know about eachother

:: makes coffee; turns on dark souls 3 ::

whatever

I turned on dark souls 3 this morning too. I got that sick axe and 100% block shield and I was so confident I was going to be able to beat naked katana man but I got wrecked like 4 times in a row :(

Holy shit, the placenta.

The Katering Show season 2 is everything.

"According to no clinical research whatsoever, eating your own placenta can cure postnatal depression."

Jobbs

Banned
:: throws beached starfish back in ocean ::

"why bother, jobbsy? why do you do it? there are millions of them on the beach."

"..."

"what difference can you possibly make?"

:: smiles peacefully and throws another starfish back into the ocean ::

"I made a difference to that one. "

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I just happened to wake up from two consecutive nightmares last night. Both involving Donald Trump and this year's US Presidential Election.

zeemumu

I just happened to wake up from two consecutive nightmares last night. Both involving Donald Trump and this year's US Presidential Election.

I had a few. One involving escaping bandits in a dystopian wasteland, one involving getting left behind by friends, and one involving schoolwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom