• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What's up guys. Just woke up from a nap after getting off work. Gonna pick up my kid, then go for comic books and video games

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I mean just for typing up messages instead of audio chat. Much more quiet when there are others in the room.

You have a kid?
The best one.
481549_10151573321412226_7424528_n.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Dunno. Depends on if they got anything cool. I mainly collect for SNES and Saturn, but hardly exclusively, lol.

pick up Hagane and EVO if they have em

in all seriousness my friend scored a mint complete (box/docs everything) EVO for $200 a few months ago. My heart stopped

zeemumu

Dunno. Depends on if they got anything cool. I mainly collect for SNES and Saturn, but hardly exclusively, lol.

Get the SNES Aladdin and tell me if it's any good. I've only played the Genesis one.

Between Whatshisface and Alycia's boyfriend this show is going to kill off all of its black characters immediately.

For fucks sake

How I play Dark Souls:

Internal monologue: Hm...I have enough souls for a level...though I wonder what's around this corneoooOOHH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK *dead* GODFUCKSHIT. Ok, it's fine, I'll just go back and get them aga--*dies to first enemy*--MOTHERFUCKER

zeemumu

you know who I miss

Yvonne Stra-whatever her name is. She was hot. Bring her back.

Yeah, Miranda from Mass Effect.

Heh, I found this Disney cookbook that I bought a while back. It's got a few things in here that I'd actually want to try. Like this drink called Space Monkey

12 ounces chocolate milk shake
3/4 ounce cocnut rum
3/4 ounce creme de banana liqueur

For fucks sake

How I play Dark Souls:

Internal monologue: Hm...I have enough souls for a level...though I wonder what's around this corneoooOOHH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK *dead* GODFUCKSHIT. Ok, it's fine, I'll just go back and get them aga--*dies to first enemy*--MOTHERFUCKER

Mine is:

How many souls am I carrying?
How far am I from the last bonfire?
How close could I be to a possible next bonfire?
How many death traps are in front of me?
Eh, fuck it.
*dies*
*dies again and loses souls*
*runs through area to next bonfire*
*returns later and kills everything that I ran past to earn my souls back*

zeemumu

excuses for what

Making the pilgrimage to California.

To be honest I just wanted an excuse to link that thread.

Went into this dusty bin in the garage looking for my old Calculus book to see if I could still use it and came across my Hyrule Historia copy. It's a little beaten up but still looks fine overall.

AcridMeat

Banned
Okay so I have NO idea what Fakegaf is or what's going on in this thread but I decided to randomly click your link an I've been laughing so loud and so hard for the last 15 mins I actually woke my roommate up at 7am. I'll have to check out more of these guys (and get pizza)
This is why I post these things. You've gotta check out that series, they're all just as funny if not funnier.

Making the pilgrimage to California.

To be honest I just wanted an excuse to link that thread.

Went into this dusty bin in the garage looking for my old Calculus book to see if I could still use it and came across my Hyrule Historia copy. It's a little beaten up but still looks fine overall.

It's happening someday I promise

Misha

Banned
You're not oblivious if you're self aware enough to know that your negative opinions of yourself are probably irrational.

No I mean oblivious of how other people feel about me. Heck I had people ask me out in high school and never considered that they liked me

I might have actually done the same recently by telling my one friend that I wasn't interested in relationships Rn when I didn't really consider that she might have actually been interested and now shes dating someone. But it would have been long distance so probs not worth the hassle anyway but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom