• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mk5zUhs.jpg

ok so I'm on the phone with my mom and I saw this and had to hold back my laugh

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I hope ya'll had a rad Saturday. I had a wonderful lunch, followed by an entire night of old school raving (!!!) followed by more eating ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Casual reminder that watery sex is generally awful and can lead to urinary tract infections.

The sauce goes under the cheese not under the schnit.

You're insane.
YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

Sauce is actually surrounding the chicken breast. Putting it over or under will ruin the crispiness of the breading and make it soggy.

I quenched my thirst last night. Very satisfying after weeks at sea.
The irony of being surrounded by water yet remain thristing.

I'm slowly coming to grips with the fact at how anti hyped for this coming E3.

All I want is info about RE2 REMAKE, RE7, Horizon: Zero Dawn and whatever NoA wants to release for VC.

I genuinely hope RE7 isn't RE6.5 or whatever

I hope ya'll had a rad Saturday. I had a wonderful lunch, followed by an entire night of old school raving (!!!) followed by more eating ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Casual reminder that watery sex is generally awful and can lead to urinary tract infections.

all sex can lead to urinary tract infections

Xiao Hu

Best way to spend one's sunday evening? Struggle with your shitty VPN to stream some Europa Universalis 4 LP because fucking China that's why.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I don't know. It was nonsensical, it had no knobs or buttons that I could determine. I felt like demolition man

around here we call this having an "LLD" moment. Lost Little Dragon. I have them a lot when I try to program, too. "Ugh I'm LLDing hard right now"

HHGg0fD.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
hahahaha

this actually happened to me. I was at a friend's apartment and I was all ready to go and I couldn't figure out how to turn the fucking shower on. I tried everything. It was terrifying

This happened to me in a hostel in London... so I put on my shirt and short pants and went straight to the receptionist. Quite awkward :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom