• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

No I mean oblivious of how other people feel about me. Heck I had people ask me out in high school and never considered that they liked me

I might have actually done the same recently by telling my one friend that I wasn't interested in relationships Rn when I didn't really consider that she might have actually been interested and now shes dating someone. But it would have been long distance so probs not worth the hassle anyway but still.

You'll get better at recognizing the signs of when someone's interested in you.

Jobbs

Banned
No I mean oblivious of how other people feel about me. Heck I had people ask me out in high school and never considered that they liked me

I might have actually done the same recently by telling my one friend that I wasn't interested in relationships Rn when I didn't really consider that she might have actually been interested and now shes dating someone. But it would have been long distance so probs not worth the hassle anyway but still.

if you're into someone just ask

if you aren't into them then it's not that big a deal if you're oblivious to whether htey like like you

I just solved every problem

Ok

MaRtVkV.jpg

my_way.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Our dog is digging holes, so he can lay/sleep in them... and of course, he didn't do it, just look in his eyes

ItxzhV0.jpg

Misha

Banned
You'll get better at recognizing the signs of when someone's interested in you.
Maybe someday
if you're into someone just ask

if you aren't into them then it's not that big a deal if you're oblivious to whether htey like like you

I just solved every problem

Jibbs, do you like me?
That's everyone ever. Just comes from experience.

I advise jobbs' post.

Man, people are dumb

zeemumu

They're pieces of shit for not warning their neighbors of what was going on. Even Nick told them to warn them and he's going through withdrawal.

AcridMeat

Banned
People are super dumb. It's best to just listen to music and watch people through screens instead for the entertainment value.

...It's fucking gorgeous out again and we're planning an afternoon picnic in a park with frisbee and basketball and beers ohhhh man. :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What up! I slept til 2 PM and nobody could stop me

I bet so, you just didn't know it, which is what I was talking about.

The inverse is almost worse if you ask me: assuming someone's super into when they're not. It makes you look like a creep or an ass.

We just found out we're both enablers so ohh BOI.

tee hee

I try to only be an enabler when I know people can handle it. I'm not just going to encourage people for the sake of it.

some how this is a joke about Emily staying up all night and recently abandoning the straight train

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I need to be up at 5 am, because I need to walk our dog in the morning :\ have a nice morning/day/evening

AcridMeat

Banned
Owls are adorab-
some how this is a joke about Emily staying up all night and recently abandoning the straight train
RUINED
I laughed though
The inverse is almost worse if you ask me: assuming someone's super into when they're not. It makes you look like a creep or an ass.

tee hee

I try to only be an enabler when I know people can handle it. I'm not just going to encourage people for the sake of it.
Part 1.2 I definitely agree with you, but it wasn't a case of one versus the other. Unless I missed something.

Part 1.3 I was actually referring to her, I've known about your enabling for quite some time now. :p
I mean

You might be right

But I can't remember anything even approaching that happening, and if it did I would've freaked the fuck out >_>
Let me put it this way. First or second year of high school, I had a crush on this girl in my gym class. We were actually super flirty with each other. One weekend she calls me asking what I was doing the next day (Sunday). I told her I was busy (I was) but never offered an alternative time. I didn't realize she was asking me out.

She took it as a rejection and a month later went out with another friend and they were together for the rest of high school.

It happens and it's a learning experience. Still one of my only (true) regrets.

But! In your case you've already pushed to go out alone and ended up talkin with folks which is an awesome step. Keep at that and you'll find yourself with ladies to awkwardly be unsure if they're into you. It sucks and is great at the same time. I believe in you good Rob.

As with Misha, just ask, and it's okay if they say no.

edit: I swear I've told that story at least once before already, shit sorry.

Jobbs

Banned
But its adorable because lizard babies

(I don't think babies are cute until maybe 2ish years)

Also, good morn

I mainly remember my nieces as being these blobs perpetually attached to a car seat, and then I remember little kids walking and talking. I forget whatever the space in between is

They get really cute after they start walking and talking

Halcyon

My daughter is going to face fuck an ice cream cake on her first birthday so hard.

I bought a new lawnmower today. It was 80 and sunny. This weekend has been awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom