• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

I identify as Maya in BL2 as my sexual identity.

that's fine. I've noticed much borderlands love in here recently and at this point I need to say I was hooked on that game for 90 hours. Evidence:

9tbKJ98.png

(these are my most played steam games)

but looking back,... I realize that I will never get that time in my life back and that the game is mostly fetch quests and bullet sponge bosses and samey loot. So I will never play a borderlands game again unless they fundamentally change it for the better.

Misha

Banned

zeemumu

that's fine. I've noticed much borderlands love in here recently and at this point I need to say I was hooked on that game for 90 hours. Evidence:

My time spent playing is split between my Xbox 360 copy with all the DLC and my Steam copy that only has 20 hours on it.

Halcyon

(these are my most played steam games)

but looking back,... I realize that I will never get that time in my life back and that the game is mostly fetch quests and bullet sponge bosses and samey loot. So I will never play a borderlands game again unless they fundamentally change it for the better.

I liked getting the stuff that broke the game, and I farmed for very specific items with specific parts. I couldn't get enough. I at one point solo'ed Terramorphous with my melee zero by hitting it for cap damage a few times. It looked like this because I just copied what he did.

https://youtu.be/1VPpxFMnrcQ?t=28s

FloatOn

I liked getting the stuff that broke the game, and I farmed for very specific items with specific parts. I couldn't get enough. I at one point solo'ed Terramorphous with my melee zero by hitting it for cap damage a few times. It looked like this because I just copied what he did.

https://youtu.be/1VPpxFMnrcQ?t=28s

yeah I played zero as well.

I was virtually invincible because I had that one melee pistol that hit and also healed you and I had this crazy shield that when it broke it would do this explosion for obscene damage.

it just became so unfun to be in god-mode all the time.

but I think the main problem with the game is the fetch quest stuff. it's probably my most hated thing about video games these days.

Misha

Banned
yeah I played zero as well.

I was virtually invincible because I had that one melee pistol that hit and also healed you and I had this crazy shield that when it broke it would do this explosion for obscene damage.

I played as gaige and I had this shotgun that damaged you but did a ton of damage and a shield that healed you when you got kills and it was already a gaige skill to fully refill shields upon getting a kill and then theres the anarchy stacks. so basically so long as i kept hitting things pretty much everything died in one hit but if i missed i was screwed.

Just think though

No chocolate

No biscuits

You'd have to have salty popcorn

Crisps are garbage compared to those
not that much of a chocolate fan anyway.
plus: salty popcorn is the only way to live.
conclusion: you're completely wrong about this
I discovered these recently:

could not go back to living without them
well ice cream doesn't count!
you'll just have to get your sugar elsewhere ( ͡°ω ͡°)

mounties
sigh. so dreamy.
the ultimate good guy fantasy.
tumblr_lta4prIPNZ1qk6fum.gif

FloatOn

I'll be in Mayport this summer. No clue how far away Orlando is.

according to google that is in the Jacksonville area which is like 3ish hours away.

should you feel the need to explore orlando and want someone to show you around let me know and we can perhaps schedule something.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
God dammit Jobbs. This is why I am gonna pirate Ghost Song when it comes out.Then make a scathing Let's Play about all the lessons it could have learned from Shadow Complex.

That's a Popsicle :p

I haven't tried those yet but I did have coconut milk ice cream which is better than normal ice cream (assuming they actually take into account that its coconut and don't just try to transfer over the ingredients without thinking)
anything frozen has ice dream status. and doesn't count.
no bad boy fantasy? that's refreshing

ᕙ( ͡° ε ͡°)ᕗ

that face looks like he's getting a blowjob...

good guys rule. they don't lie, they don't cheat, they don't get viciously drunk every other day. hope to find one one day.

Jobbs

Banned
God dammit Jobbs. This is why I am gonna pirate Ghost Song when it comes out.Then make a scathing Let's Play about all the lessons it could have learned from Shadow Complex.

Won't lie, I enjoyed that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

images

I'll never understand the love for Shadow Complex.

anything frozen has ice dream status. and doesn't count.

good guys rule. they don't lie, they don't cheat, they don't get viciously drunk every other day. hope to find one one day.

yep, same, I like steadiness/predictability... Someone acting irrationally or being different people one day to the next is upsetting.

Yeah man I wanna play ghost song just to shit on it lmao. You got haters already!!

I never said it was good, I only said other stuff is bad

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xiao Hu

he definitely had a problem.

Nasty. My step father was alcoholic and his sickness contributed gradually to his death. Not that I miss the abusing, stealing, lieing piece of shit or anything but addictions don't only make your own life miserable. Others around you suffer too.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm surprised no one commented on that picture last night. Especially this thread.

I was very recently talking to a friend about Ichi the Killer. Should watch it again.
I thought we weren't allowed to post nudes.
thatsabutthole.jpg
I go on a kick every once in awhile where I look at all the nerf guns. I've had this in my hand at the store a few times because it's like 7 dollars.

The problem is that I'm adult and I have absolutely no use for it other than just wanting it.
Have it around for when the babboo grows old enough to use it.

It's funny you posted the exact nerf gun my nephew got for Christmas last year (he was 4)

What about slushies?

And according to that list I'm a good guy. Rad.
hmm they're drinkable so they don't count.
and yeah you strike me as a good guy :>
Nasty. My step father was alcoholic and his sickness contributed gradually to his death. Not that I miss the abusing, stealing, lieing piece of shit or anything but addictions don't only make your own life miserable. Others around you suffer too.
yes. I had experiences with that in my family too. that's why I have a zero bullshit policy these days. drinking from time to time is totally fine, but it's all about self control.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Oh, got new glasses. Damn, they are great and I will also replace lenses in my old ones, because sight quality is much better.
Some problems with sunglasses, optician is looking for slightly larger frame, so it will take around 3 weeks.

Halcyon

I'm surprised no one commented on that picture last night. Especially this thread.

I was very recently talking to a friend about Ichi the Killer. Should watch it again.
I thought we weren't allowed to post nudes.
thatsabutthole.jpg
Have it around for when the babboo grows old enough to use it.

It's funny you posted the exact nerf gun my nephew got for Christmas last year (he was 4)

I saw this video and I realized it was a marvel of engineering and I must have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCxco6227xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom