• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
This thread takes interesting turn every day at 8 pm local time

Rock in Vienna ticket for day 3 paid in full. Kreator and Iron Maiden on the same day, bring it on!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
God dammit Jobbs. This is why I am gonna pirate Ghost Song when it comes out.Then make a scathing Let's Play about all the lessons it could have learned from Shadow Complex.

I actually want a free copy and do a review like The Critic style in the episode Sherman is reviewing his gf or the chick he was dating film. Try to be gentle but still destroy heart.

Jobbs

Banned
yes, great idea!! dick pic time

I wouldn't take a picture of my dick if I was poisoned with hours left to live and an alien trader named Pei-Sklu came by and offered to trade me the antidote for a picture of my dick.

"Pei-Sklu, I don't understand all of your ways, but I'll help you understand mine."

:: explains ::

"I understand, human. I wish you well on your journey to the next sun."

"Thank you, Pei-Sklu. I'm glad to have met you."

:: dies ::

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I actually want a free copy and do a review like The Critic style in the episode Sherman is reviewing his gf or the chick he was dating film. Try to be gengle but still destroy heart.

Jobbs should give gratis copy for all members of FakeGAF. Just a small idea :wink:

I am doing on a game concept, but it is not farther than some basic 3D renders and sketches in my notebook (insomnia sucks fyi)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can I just send her a picture of Vazra's dick? Is that the window god is opening right now?

Should I PM you?
huh.gif

I wouldn't take a picture of my dick if I was poisoned with hours left to live and an alien trader named Pei-Sklu came by and offered to trade me the antidote for a picture of my dick.

"Pei-Sklu, I don't understand all of your ways, but I'll help you understand mine."

:: explains ::

"I understand, human. I wish you well on your journey to the next sun."

"Thank you, Pei-Sklu. I'm glad to have met you."

:: dies ::

so Pei-Sklu basically is a perv that wants to see your dick, ready to let you die and you're still glad you met him?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs I only played Metroid Fusion once and it was years ago but I would do anything at all to get a copy of Ghost Jingle outside of paying money

Can I just send her a picture of Vazra's dick? Is that the window god is opening right now?

With all the dick pics he's posted online she may have seen it already.

Jobbs

Banned
so Pei-Sklu basically is a perv that wants to see your dick, ready to let you die and you're still glad you met him?

In our brief interaction I gathered that dick pics are an important form of currency in his world, and the antidote is incredibly valuable because it requires the death of dozens of blarthons just to produce one dose.

we all look out our own windows, trab, we can't always understand eachother but we can accept eachother.

Should I PM you?
huh.gif

if you do it I won't open it lol. I realized she'd probably know the difference. Women can tell dicks apart (right?)

Jobbs

Banned
The beta is not the retail game. it hasn't been updated in like a year. :p

it's playable but not perfect

but if anyone wants to try the beta just let me know, I still have keys left

Misha

Banned
The beta is not the retail game. it hasn't been updated in like a year. :p

it's playable but not perfect

but if anyone wants to try the beta just let me know, I still have keys left

I'd try it if you gave me a key. saves you from a possible refund in the future :p

Jobbs

Banned
this is easier (quote to see)

if anyone can't get one after this just let me know

remember this hasn't been updated in a fuckin' year, you assholes. it ain't gonna be all that great (the game also looks a lot sharper now). there's also a lot the game doesn't explain (which is sometimes fine). e.g., you must break walls and ceilings and stuff to progress/find secrets/etc.

Misha

Banned
this is easier

remember this hasn't been updated in a fuckin' year, you assholes. it ain't gonna be all that great (the game also looks a lot sharper now). there's also a lot the game doesn't explain (which is sometimes fine). e.g., you must break walls and ceilings and stuff to progress/find secrets/etc.

use email tag so random lurkers don't get them!

I'm at work tho so i can't get one

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My wife sent me a lewd picture of the baby sucking on her big ol titties. The baby was giving me the finger.

#babypreventsmefromsex

Lol. I was a coslept with Siofra, so there was NO action going on. But honestly it's hard to feel any kind of sexy for awhile after birth.

grabbed the one starting with 4. and holy shit...years on GAF and I did not know about email tags

Jobbs

Banned
grabbed the one starting with 4. and holy shit...years on GAF and I did not know about email tags

ok cool I want to restate just one more time...

THIS SUCKS! it was rushed out for the KS backers as an early demo just because I said I would do such a thing.

The full game is way richer in every way!

FloatOn

I had to spend a few hours training some people and look at what this thread has become

a veritable cesspool of baby shit and lewd pics

y'all should be ashamed

Grabbed the first one. :D

Clearly you are inexperienced with claiming free stuff on GAF.

Halcyon

Lol. I was a coslept with Siofra, so there was NO action going on. But honestly it's hard to feel any kind of sexy for awhile after birth.

I know and understand which is why I'm not making too much of a fuss about it, but my little guy just looks at me with a sad face sometimes and I don't know what to tell him.

Jobbs

Banned
it is possible to beat the demo, it's not just an open ended thing that goes nowhere. curious if anyone does. probably not.

Took the last one

Now to watch Tender Defender (FUCK YEAH) and talk to people (OH NO)

ok cool I want to restate just one more time...

THIS SUCKS! it was rushed out for the KS backers as an early demo just because I said I would do such a thing.

The full game is way richer in every way!
haha we got it. relax man. :) I know it doesn't have monster baby yet.
btw I have zero experience with Metroid games so I don't think I'll get to see that much of it anyway (sadly).
Grabbed the first one. :D

Clearly you are inexperienced with claiming free stuff on GAF.
this is true.
Took the last one

Now to watch Tender Defender (FUCK YEAH) and talk to people (OH NO)
ohh noice! have fun

Halcyon

Lol look at Jobbs getting all self conscious about his hard work and creative project. Ahaha he cares about what people think. What a loser. Quick guys, lets pick it apart like GAF did to Zack Snyder.

I'm kind of glad I missed the whole sexting with photos thing. I guess if I was younger and it was normal it would be normal (ooooh, tautology, I've missed you).

use email tag so random lurkers don't get them!

I'm at work tho so i can't get one

As opposed to the random GAF lurkers?

Goddamnit

I tried to take a photo of this tiny kitten on the way to the train station, ended up not getting a photo because there was too much tree in the way, then missed the train because I stopped

FloatOn

Lol look at Jobbs getting all self conscious about his hard work and creative project. Ahaha he cares about what people think. What a loser. Quick guys, lets pick it apart like GAF did to Zack Snyder.

that Caellach person already did that with the shadow complex dig earlier.

but I'm all for the systematic destruction of ego by whatever means necessary

Shadow Complex had a bunch of great ideas but was cocked up by bad gunplay and a lame story. I want a sequel that improves that and makes much, much more use of the foam gun. That thing is a game changer on the level of Portal but basically nobody is taking the idea and running with it.

Jobbs

Banned
if you can handle the force awakens you can handle that

star wars was ****ked to death by satan already so I had no real care for it, there was nothing left to destroy, so all they had to do was exhibit basic competence with episode 7 (which they did) and it was fine.

to go further, the fact that the movie is so basic and is such a retread and has so much fan service is probably a direct response to SW being ****ked to death by satan. They needed to reset; reboot. Get the fans back.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am rolling on the floor while watching hydraulic press channel on Youtube. Those crazy dudes from Finland haha

I too enjoyed Shadow Complex but the Free Republic fetishist plot led to a lot of eye-rolling.

I kind of wish it was less on the nose with being a Super Metroid take-off. Access orange doors with orange ability and purple places with purple gunk, etc.

Misha

Banned
that feeling when you don't want to post what you're thinking in a thread for fear of delaying it and someone ends up taking it somewhere really dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom