• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised no one commented on that picture last night. Especially this thread.

I stared at it for like five minutes and arrived to the conclusion that it was 2weird4me.

I mean I have plenty of fetishism but that just left me perplexed more than anything. Or maybe these are my latent conservative values boiling up to the surface in the face of such San Franciscan debauchery. Not in my America.

[edit]: Stupid top of the page.

Xiao Hu

My allergy is keeping me awake. I just hope that it eases a little bit until next week. Really don't want to go to the midterms if my nose is running and my head aches.

marrec

Banned
Oh, got new glasses. Damn, they are great and I will also replace lenses in my old ones, because sight quality is much better.

Some problems with sunglasses, optician is looking for slightly larger frame, so it will take around 3 weeks.

Wow those look really nice, perfect fit for your face.

zeemumu

Oh, got new glasses. Damn, they are great and I will also replace lenses in my old ones, because sight quality is much better.

Some problems with sunglasses, optician is looking for slightly larger frame, so it will take around 3 weeks.

I keep waiting for the day when I'll need glasses but I keep passing these eye exams. It's frustrating me that I can't read a small print sign from 20 feet away anymore.

FloatOn

just had an apple and one of these for lunch

belvita-biscuit.jpg

it was satisfactory

hmm they're drinkable so they don't count.
and yeah you strike me as a good guy :>
Oh man, validation :D

*high five for new glasses*

They look good dood

Just because I can I'm gonna post my new glasses again

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
apparently autism is grounds for getting weed in pennsylvania now.

I don't like eye contact, and I have difficulty with emotions and emapthising with others. If anyone deserves to get weed it's me. I would smoke it like a cigarette

Speaking of weed Rob looks like Jay.

hSvHWSI.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Wow those look really nice, perfect fit for your face.
Believe me, it was the first model that I tried and it was perfect fit. I will go to optician next week to fix a bit the handles behind ears, because they are moving a bit when walking. I will use old ones for work though, these will be for going out at the weekend

*high five for new glasses*

They look good dood

Just because I can I'm gonna post my new glasses again

Yours are also nice, quite similar to my old ones :)

zeemumu

That maid cafe thread made me uncomfortable, but also relieved that I'll never be so far gone that I'll pay obscene amounts of money for conversation.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
New SFV DLC, featuring such costumes as Guile's Mall Cop outfit

Why do 80% of the DLC costumes in this game look so bad?

Clydefrog

That maid cafe thread made me uncomfortable, but also relieved that I'll never be so far gone that I'll pay obscene amounts of money for conversation.

Yeah, really weird story. It's like a strip club without any of the nudity.

The next step up would be entering a store, handing them money, and walking away. Wait a minute, that's a bank!

zeemumu

Yeah, really weird story. It's like a strip club without any of the nudity.

The next step up would be entering a store, handing them money, and walking away. Wait a minute, that's a bank!

It's phone sex in person without the sexy part. The OP was talking about how his friend was having the time of his life or something and I'm sitting there wondering if I'm missing something because it sounded like he was just talking to someone who worked there the entire time.

or is that gamestop?

When you preorder :p

Edit: Oh I didn't even read the post under it, heh.

Halcyon

My wife sent me a lewd picture of the baby sucking on her big ol titties. The baby was giving me the finger.

#babypreventsmefromsex

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs, send trab the picture so she can help you create a reply text. There's nothing ethically wrong with asking for a friend's advice on dating.

Halcyon, drown the baby. Sex feels good and babies are expensive.

What do you think online streaming is?

Fuckin' rad

nudity is hot when it's real, an amateur photo just feels somehow clinical... it feels like a medical photo or something lol

most guys would probably like it, I guess, but I'm weird
hm she's not doing it right then. I always made a super mega effort for it to still look classy
Jobbs, send trab the picture so she can help you create a reply text. There's nothing ethically wrong with asking for a friend's advice on dating.

Halcyon, drown the baby. Sex feels good and babies are expensive.
I thought it woul've been nice to openly discuss it. maybe in a power point presentation. it would just be creepy on my own. ok, both is creepy of course. I was joking. but yes, drown the baby, this is no joke.
don't do it

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to speak on trab's behalf or anything, but that girl doesn't have any parts she ain't seen before.

She isn't afflicted with your american prudishness.

Halcyon

Speaking of, I went to take my naked daughter and put her into the baby tub for a bath and she peed all over me then she shit in the tub.

baller

Misha

Banned
Yeah I was kind of bummed they gave Lilith's invis powers to Zer0, but whatever. Phaselock is still super useful.

ever since borderlands 2 came out, i wanted to play lilith again. if we could get a game with all the characters in it (balanced of course) or maybe them as DLC for a future game I'd be really excited.

or maybe a variation on the overwatch type of thing but i couldn't see that working out and they're already invested in battleborn anyway

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You have to scroll up 14 posts to see an avatar without greyscale. We are so trendy you guys.

Edit: dammit misha!

Jobbs

Banned
hm she's not doing it right then. I always made a super mega effort for it to still look classy

I thought it woul've been nice to openly discuss it. maybe in a power point presentation. it would just be creepy on my own. ok, both is creepy of course. I was joking. but yes, drown the baby, this is no joke.
don't do it

perhaps not

:: replies with own lewd pic ::

just kidding. I haven't replied at all

jobbs doesn't count.

UnimportantTimelyCow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom