• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not far off from being a hermit but I feel pretty happy.

People around or a "queen" won't solve the underlying problem, neither will substances or alchohol. Those are all distractions from the real gaping wound that clearly exists. You need help, so go to that damn appointment.

Also I think it's worth mentioning that you do have friends - all of us here

And to reiterate what everyone else has said, please go to the appointment. You may not think you deserve happiness but you do. You really, really do.

Halcyon

I'll fucking kill you.

Lube up marrec

captain-marvel-carol-danvers-1280jpg-ed6379_1280w.jpg

Or she's going in raw.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ratchet and Clank has arrived

zeemumu

I got tired of the dad jokes and started doing something constructive, namely writing code for my CS project in my notebook. I can't wait to test it.

My God, I've become a programmer...

Somnia

God I hate insurance companies.

I got everything squared away with my wrecked vehicle, GAP covered everything other than 1 skip a payment I did so I only own $401 left on my totaled car. However my insurance company still hasn't sent me anything insurance wise on my new car.

I was in there a MONTH AGO when all this happened and gave them all my new info, etc. as normal. I then got two insurance cards and letters for my old car, called them and was told that was a mistake due to having to reinstate and remove the old insurance and they saw everything for my 2015... 2 weeks go by and nothing. So I go out to the website and it still shows my old 2013 vehicle. Gave them a call and they show ZERO information on my new vehicle.... WHAT?!?!

Grrrrrr

Clydefrog

Told this story on GAF before, but my first GF actually made me sit in ice water once because she wanted to know what it was like to fuck a corpse.

I dunno if it worked out for her, but she routinely mentioned that she could just kill me and keep my body around for sex if I disappointed her.

Sorry, just wanted to tell my necrophilia story.

200w.gif

Misha

Banned
Actually, it was the scene with Morena Baccarin on top. Her words were kind of in line with "damn, I would have fucked her too".

Which both arouses me and conflicts me.

well you don't have to worry about it in a practical sense since the likelihood of her meeting someone as attractive as morena baccarin are slim to none. basically requires her meeting morena baccarin

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
She played a prostitute in the only roles that I know her for (deadpool and firefly)

She was also the big bad in that dreadful V remake and had a significant part in Homeland. Right now she's been busy being fabulous in Gotham.

well you don't have to worry about it in a practical sense since the likelihood of her meeting someone as attractive as morena baccarin are slim to none. basically requires her meeting morena baccarin

ikr

:(

Jobbs

Banned
Told this story on GAF before, but my first GF actually made me sit in ice water once because she wanted to know what it was like to fuck a corpse.

I dunno if it worked out for her, but she routinely mentioned that she could just kill me and keep my body around for sex if I disappointed her.

Sorry, just wanted to tell my necrophilia story.

how do you get hard while frozen stiff?

marrec

Banned
how do you get hard while frozen stiff?

It was my first GF, the sight of her real naked boobs were enough to warm my cockles.

@marrec every story i've read on this site about you and girlfriends have been weird

There's tons of normal stories too!

The stories me and Marrec would have if he were into me. Not too many Vazrasexuals out there.

That relationship is simply too beautiful to live Vazra.

Misha

Banned
Wait, is she really?! I was joking!

i looked it up and she's the next not-joker

I don't think they're ever going to have an individual definitive joker but they're using a string of characters with similar MO's. the one i saw, Jerome was great and very much more like the joker than any other live action one

zeemumu

i looked it up and she's the next not-joker

I don't think they're ever going to have an individual definitive joker but they're using a string of characters with similar MO's. the one i saw, Jerome was great and very much more like the joker than any other live action one

You're tearing me apart, Misha!

At least they haven't fucked up harley quinn. Her only onscreen appearances in live action are the suicide squad movie, birds of prey, and the cameo in the suicide squad episode of Arrow

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I didn't like Bastion, the fucking narrator drove me up a fucking wall. I like playing games, not being read to by them. Like, discovery is half the fun and being told what it going on and shit, fuck that.

Halcyon

I'm reading a new story about a girl that recorded her friend getting raped. She's from Ohio. She's from Columbus. She is Jobbs.

Jobbs

Banned
yeah same here brah :,/

You'd make a lovely corpse!

I'm reading a new story about a girl that recorded her friend getting raped. She's from Ohio. She's from Columbus. She is Jobbs.

w.. w... what? I don't even know what you're saying. I didn't get raped at all hardly

I didn't like Bastion, the fucking narrator drove me up a fucking wall. I like playing games, not being read to by them. Like, discovery is half the fun and being told what it going on and shit, fuck that.

LKJGDLKJLKGkjlGjlkd

I had.. trouble.. with liking bastion (to put it mildly) and a lot of it was for the fucking cunthole announcer

they brought him back for transistor and I couldn't hang, I want my money back

(that's the british version of "cunt", fyi)

Misha

Banned
You're tearing me apart, Misha!

At least they haven't fucked up harley quinn. Her only onscreen appearances in live action are the suicide squad movie, birds of prey, and the cameo in the suicide squad episode of Arrow

if they have harley quinn I'm sure she'll be the best one yet considering every character they've done so far has been the best out of any of the other live action ones

Most forms of death won't cause an engorgement of the genitals. It has to be something like hanging, which pushes on certain triggers in the cerebellum. So make sure to include that in your necrophile RP.

Misha are you all caught up on Gotham yet? Curious what you think of Riddler now.

FloatOn

I kind of half paid attention to the narrator. I treated him as basically an audio log from bioshock.

it was a neat gimmick for me.

but honestly, the gameplay and art were just so great. any annoyance from the audio was completely dwarfed by everything else.

Bastion was like a mini top down Zelda game if Zelda were not the same old shit every time.

Halcyon

w.. w... what? I don't even know what you're saying. I didn't get raped at all hardly

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-teen-claims-she-livestreamed-10-minute-rape-for-evidence/

COLUMBUS, Ohio- An 18-year-old Ohio woman accused of livestreaming the rape of her 17-year-old friend with a social media app was trying to record the assault as evidence, the woman's attorney said recently in a defense a prosecutor flatly dismissed.

Marina Lonina pleaded not guilty Friday to multiple charges including rape, kidnapping, sexual battery and pandering sexual matter involving a minor. A judge set bond at $125,000 for Lonina, a student at New Albany High School, outside Columbus.

Lonina and her friend - who attends the same high school - met Gates at a Columbus mall for the first time the day before where he bought them a bottle of vodka and encouraged them to meet him the following day, her lawyer Sam Shamansky said.

He acknowledged his client filmed the February assault of her intoxicated friend but said she was trying to get the girl out of the house where the attack happened.

It was a friend in another state who saw that livestream and called police, reports CBS affiliate WBNS in Columbus.

Lonina is in the habit of filming everything with Periscope, Shamansky said. The app for smartphones allows users to stream live video.

"She does everything possible to contain the situation even to the point of asking while it's being filmed to these Periscope followers, 'What should I do now? What should I do now?'" Shamansky said.

The attorney told WBNS his client and the victim "were preyed upon by this pervert, that's all I can say."

Lonina and her friend are naturalized U.S. citizens from Russia, and Gates is also of Russian descent, said Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien. The comments on the video are in Russian.

O'Brien said Lonina is seen trying to help only briefly during the 10-minute video. O'Brien said the victim was clearly screaming "stop" and "no" during the assault.

Although Lonina told police she was trying to record the assault as evidence, her behavior as people watching via Periscope "liked" the assault painted a different picture, O'Brien said.

"She got, I guess, taken up with all the 'likes' that her livestream was getting and therefore continued to do it, and did nothing to aid the victim," O'Brien said.

Independent of the rape count, Lonina is also charged with livestreaming her friend nude the day before the assault, which is a felony, O'Brien said.

The Franklin County prosecutor told WBNS he has handled many sexual assault cases in his career, but never anything like this one.

"Technology has moved us into an area that is sometimes beyond belief," he said.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I kind of half paid attention to the narrator. I treated him as basically an audio log from bioshock.

but honestly, the gameplay and art were just so great. any annoyance from the audio was completely dwarfed by everything else.

Bastion was like a mini top down Zelda game if Zelda were not the same old shit every time.

Not even a fucking little bit.

Misha

Banned

*opposing opinion time*

I found the gameplay of bastion repetitive and enjoyed the narrator (though would not want any more than him) found the art style pretty good and think transistor ended up looking even better

zeemumu

if they have harley quinn I'm sure she'll be the best one yet considering every character they've done so far has been the best out of any of the other live action ones

I liked Gordon, Alfred, Hugo Strange and kinda liked Jerome but that's about it. I get that he's been through some shit but I don't like Penguin's submissive behavior. And Riddler as a character is too far up his own ass but that's not Gotham's fault. That's just the character.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I only liked the visuals of Bastion. Transistor on the other hand I loved (Still have to finish it tho)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hot pharmacist helped me refill my prescription. Didn't give me her number though.

Maybe I should start making games.

Misha

Banned
Misha are you all caught up on Gotham yet? Curious what you think of Riddler now.

most recent episode i saw i think was when the bad guy of the first half of the season died. i think i started the mr freeze episode but didn't get far in yet.

so far i'm a bit disappointed that riddler is as sadistic as he is since i think that distracts a bit from what makes him interesting as a character but still he's a lot of fun and probably the best we'll ever get

also i loved the scene where the 20 penguins go assault the one place with the mayor and such. so comic booky

I liked Gordon, Alfred, Hugo Strange and kinda liked Jerome but that's about it. I get that he's been through some shit but I don't like Penguin's submissive behavior. And Riddler as a character is too far up his own ass but that's not Gotham's fault. That's just the character.

normally we see penguin after he's a grumpy old man. at least that i know of, his back story usually includes how he grew up bullied and put down and this is really the natural step between them. he goes from cowering from someone when he doesn't have any power to completely curbstomping them when he has the chance

yeah riddler's thing is narcissism. personally i've always liked him though (aside from the jim carey version which was horrific)

Jobbs

Banned
Hot pharmacist helped me refill my prescription. Didn't give me her number though.

Maybe I should start making games.

I've talked about this before, but what is it with pharmacists being hot women? It's such a common thing, at least in my experience

If you don't want to make games maybe try pharmacy school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom