• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hacked into trab's phone and copied his profile picture.

david-david-hasselhoff-28104576-400-300.jpg
omg, how did you do that?!
Oh, I am a lifelong Nintendo fan, it's why I rail against them for the dumb shit they do and the horribly disappointing missed opportunities

that is so manipulative

if it were me and I liked the guy I'd probably just pay, why let a few bucks stand in the way of something like that

yeah...he was nice and had a cat but not someone I was totally awed by (meaning him, not the cat). maybe that would've changed if we ever met but right now I don't wanna spend more on a pontial douche than he is worth ya know.

zeemumu

I have a BSEE. All of my classes were sausage parties too.

It's not sausage parties that's the problem. No one wants to speak to each other outside of their close knit cliques and the interactions that I do get are awkward, as if I'm going to stab them at any moment. So I hang out with people from other majors. Art major students have been a blast to talk to. I expected more super pretentious ones.

It's not sausage parties that's the problem. No one wants to speak to each other outside of their close knit cliques and the interactions that I do get are awkward, as if I'm going to stab them at any moment. So I hang out with people from other majors. Art major students have been a blast to talk to. I expected more super pretentious ones.

The art majors don't seem pretentious because their interactions with you are all part of an ongoing performance art piece.

Misha

Banned

regardless of what people say, you don't really need too much competition till it gets unhealthy

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Why does every single cooking website need 8 billion ads and popups? Just tell me the cook time for chicken and get out of my life.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I really don't venture outside of my sub box. I also don't really find reddit all that interesting either.

I got roped into a diet thread in OT where I was arguing with this insane person then I realized that I just don't care.
I have that dude on my ignore list. It's tiring

Jobbs

Banned
omg, how did you do that?!

yeah...he was nice and had a cat but not someone I was totally awed by (meaning him, not the cat). maybe that would've changed if we ever met but right now I don't wanna spend more on a pontial douche than he is worth ya know.

It's probably smart to regard all men as "potential douches" first and foremost, I'm not sure, but I don't really do that with women. I kind of assume women are nice until they say or do something that shows otherwise.

Misha

Banned
It's not even that. It's getting nervous laughter when I ask a simple question or just say hello.
hmmm i didn't meet anyone with that much of a problem. guess the bar for acceptance was lower than average for a CS program though
It's probably smart to regard all men as "potential douches" first and foremost, I'm not sure, but I don't really do that with women. I kind of assume women are nice until they say or do something that shows otherwise.

am i still nice?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
General rule for all human beings:

YOU act nice until they test your niceness.

Treat THEM as neutral until proven otherwise.

Your pleasant demeanor is your sword, making you socially proactive and giving you the upper hand in interaction. Your discernment of their nature is your shield, preventing you from becoming too comfortable with them in case they're a bad seed, but leaving you the possibility to establish connections with them if they're good people. Maximize potential for social growth, minimize possible pain from failed interactions.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
tell that to trab!
Well, belay my last. QUALITY dick is exceedingly rare. Trab has standards and is to be commended.

I was about a decade older than everyone in my class, and as you guys can probably tell I'm a bit harsh. And I often showed up to class right after work so I was usually in uniform. So yeah no one wanted to talk to me at all, lol.

The one I know is gay. Sorry.
I have a strap on and can bind my tits if that helps?

General rule for all human beings:

YOU act nice until they test your niceness.

Treat THEM as neutral until proven otherwise.

Your pleasant demeanor is your sword, making you socially proactive and giving you the upper hand in interaction. Your discernment of their nature is your shield, preventing you from becoming too comfortable with them in case they're a bad seed, but leaving you the possibility to establish connections with them if they're good people. Maximize potential for social growth, minimize possible pain from failed interactions.

well I am always nice. but that's it. I don't invest in people anymore until I know they're worth investing in. that's what I learned. even if that means not paying money to talk to someone ;p

Well, belay my last. QUALITY dick is exceedingly rare. Trab has standards and is to be commended.

true.

zeemumu

I was about a decade older than everyone in my class, and as you guys can probably tell I'm a bit harsh. And I often showed up to class right after work so I was usually in uniform. So yeah no one wanted to talk to me at all, lol.

I feel like you'd be the type of person who would butt heads with me. Mostly because I have a friend in the Marines who both loved and hated me because I was funny and nice but could also annoy the crap out of you while wearing a stupid smirk on my face

Jobbs

Banned
I have a strap on and can bind my tits if that helps?

jesus

well I am always nice. but that's it. I don't invest in people anymore until I know they're worth investing. that's what I learned. even if that means not paying money to talk to someone ;p

Sounds like you've seen some shit. I hope it works out for you soon, you deserve that goodguy mounty

am i still nice?

Nope. Penguins fan.

Just kidding I don't give a shit about sports. You're still nice :D

I need to get off the couch and get some actual stuff done. so lazy today

jesus

Sounds like you've seen some shit. I hope it works out for you soon, you deserve that goodguy mounty
probably only seen the shit the average woman had encountered too. which kinda makes it even sadder. but yeah, still learned my lessons from it.
aw thanks <3 and you deserve that bossy sex nurse. wait a minute-you already got her!

Jobbs

Banned
Poop actually comes out of there. Literally.

Anyway I'm actually getting up now... Here I go. Gonna walk my sister's tiny asshole dog again because I'm so afraid of it peeing in the house

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My brother put a cryptic message on the coffee machine in German and I don't know what it says and now I'm afraid to use it

I took a picture but my phone won't upload it

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Poop actually comes out of there. Literally.

Anyway I'm actually getting up now... Here I go. Gonna walk my sister's tiny asshole dog again because I'm so afraid of it peeing in the house

What kind of dog is it? A Chihuahua?

SolVanderlyn

Pay $10 to talk to people with a slight chance of hooking up afterward. It's a Japanese host/hostess service in disguise!

zeemumu

Yeah, I wasn't friends with anyone in my CS classes. Friendly, sure, but we never hung out beyond classwork. I was friends with people in my dorm and other classes instead.

I wish I had dormed. It definitely would have helped me be more social and I've never had any problems with my past roommates in various other programs but I live close enough to my campus that commuting wasn't a problem. My friends are people that I kept in contact with after high school, friends that I've made through them, people that I used to know who I met again in college, and gaffers who live close enough to be irl friends.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't get ass eating because it doesn't feel like anything. Also, I just can't shove my face in some dude's ass crack. It just, yeah no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom