• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OMG I joined exactly one month after Bayo.

It seems we are meant for each other babe.
invoker-romance.gif

zeemumu

I've only been here since July 26, 2013. Kinda weirds me out that the date lines up almost perfectly with that time I almost killed myself. I'd rather just erase 2013 from my mind completely.

I got a B on my History final so that's a B in the class. One more final to go.

Halcyon

I joined because I actually used to be really into videogames and while working a separate boring office type job was listening to a bunch of game reviews, which lead me to podcasts, which lead me to Bombcast, which lead me tangentially to the GFW podcast. Jeff Green and the brodeo guys used to reference NeoGaf alot and I thought it was really awesome that David Jaffe posted here cause I was super into God of War so I joined.

Then I realized you were all pricks, but it was too late.

marrec

Banned
You look older than me tho.
invoker-laugh.gif

I've lived a hard life in a hard town in hard times.

I joined because I actually used to be really into videogames and while working a separate boring office type job was listening to a bunch of game reviews, which lead me to podcasts, which lead me to Bombcast, which lead me tangentially to the GFW podcast. Jeff Green and the brodeo guys used to reference NeoGaf alot and I thought it was really awesome that David Jaffe posted here cause I was super into God of War so I joined.

My ex-GF precipitated the Jaffe meltdown that led to his banning.

Was her proudest moment.

Misha

Banned

I just came for Pokemon Black/White leaks. wanted to see what people had to say about them. the threads were moving super fast at the time though so i gave up on keeping up with it.

I'm pretty sure the site looked differently back then

Risgroo

Yooooo that The 100 S1 finale goddamn!
M. Night Shyamalan presents
the mountain men

Now I have to wait until April 8 for Netflix to add season 2 :(

I just signed up to pimp my shit game in the indie dev thread ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I joined up just to talk to you, specifically.

I mean i've been rooting for you since your KS started.

I could not contribute to your Kickstarter but holy fuck your game is hype AF.

You may as well be Indie Gaming Jesus imo

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Drunk me is always making plans that sober me doesn't want to do

Halcyon

It's a beautiful night. Got my car inspected finally. Wife got me a salad for dinner. Good times.

Have a fantastic night friends.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Can you take a picture of the arcade cabinet?

I think most if not all these games should do fine on Arcade stick. Mostly anything Shmup or Fighting game should be alright. Someone can correct me if some of these are wrong since I havent tried my arcade stick on PC tbh.

Arcana Heart
Astebreed
BlazBlue
Crimzom Clover
Danmaku Unlimited
DARIUSBURST
Deathsmiles
Divekick
Fighties
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Guilty Gear Xrd
Ikaruga
King of Fighters 13
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters 98
Legend of the Dark Witch
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug X
Mushihimesama
Oniken
Pac Man Championship Edition
Pix The Cat
Raiden Legacy
Sine Mora
Street Fighter 4
Street Fighter V
Volgar The Viking

Googling around got me this thread too
Thanks!

Right now I can't post any pics since I'm still designing it, but I'll work something out once I have a solid 3d model.

Just caught up (and woke up).

All that FromSoft dickriding and no mention of the flawed masterpiece that is Lost Kingdoms.

I wonder what happened to my copy :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom