• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
BITCH I mentioned Lost Kingdoms here and called it my inspiration yesterday.
0d3f65eea7.gif

giphy.gif

I need to adjust my time machine better because I totally missed that. Doing god's work Vazra

Beautiful video

April can't come soon enough

FUME5

TDM is from Tasmania right?

Bet he's loving life right about now.

How's everyone rolling today anyway?

Myself, I'm kind of wondering why the lady has yet to respond to the message I sent her yesterday when things seemed to have been going pretty well. Ah well, I'll give it a couple of days and strike up a conversation with one of my other matches if she doesn't get back to me.

Depressing thought of the day:

I'm looking at a cheque for part of my inheritance from my dead grandmother. It's fucking me up a bit, as it's kind of like she's just been reduced to money and that's all that's really left of her.

FUME5

I started drinking ice coffee. So what?

That'll put some hair on your chest.

Depressing thought of the day:

I'm looking at a cheque for part of my inheritance from my dead grandmother. It's fucking me up a bit, as it's kind of like she's just been reduced to money and that's all that's really left of her.

Nah, don't think like that mate, your gran couldn't take it with her. My grandmother has been dead for many years now, but what I remember most about her is the cheese and cucumber crackers she used to make as a snack for us when we were little kids.

Spend the cash, she'll live on in your memories.

Nah, don't think like that mate, your gran couldn't take it with her. My grandmother has been dead for many years now, but what I remember most about her is the cheese and cucumber crackers she used to make as a snack for us when we were little kids.

Spend the cash, she'll live on in your memories.

Yeah I know, it's just kind of weird thinking about it. And I guess because it's still quite a recent thing I haven't fully adjusted yet and still have moments.

What's this theory about Melisandre being Jon Snow's mom? That's gross, man. She was giving him fuck eyes all season.

Sounds like a theory show only people would come up with.

Fans figured out who Jon's parents were 20 years ago. I can assure you, Melisandre isn't his mother. Melisandre didn't even live in Westeros during the time that Jon would have been born and Ned never went to Essos.

Jobbs

Banned
2nPxmnc.png

Officially not face blind, y'all.

Compared to me, you are. Eat shit.

I even know the one I missed, and I realized I missed it instantly. I consider it a 100%.

Looking at the average scores, we now have something scientific that supports my theory that most people are faceblind compared to me.

YnB3Hwn.png

Jobbs

Banned
It's just so damn easy. I see the faces and I know them. I thought the test was a joke but apparently I'm just god tier face recognizer as I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom