• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
tphm8Xc.jpg
Amazing

I shall post this on my social media

AcridMeat

Banned
Compared to me, you are. Eat shit.

I even know the one I missed, and I realized I missed it instantly. I consider it a 100%.

Looking at the average scores, we now have something scientific that supports my theory that most people are faceblind compared to me.

YnB3Hwn.png
Same score here. But as I was telling my friend who linked me the test earlier tonight, it was more of a test of some normal faces against some character creator faces from Oblivion.

Jobbs

Banned
Same score here. But as I was telling my friend who linked me the test earlier tonight, it was more of a test of some normal faces against some character creator faces from Oblivion.

a lot of it was that, and that's why I thought it was a joke, but as we can see lots of people finish in the 60% - 80% range supporting what I've been saying all along that most people just don't see faces.

also, I remembered the faces, I really did. it wasn't just a trick of picking out which one didn't look stupid, though that certainly made it easier.

FUME5

Even though I'm in the office and had to close the window several times while memorizing the faces that was surprisingly easy.

Prosopagnosia.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Pay someone to grade your stuff? LOL
I wish I could.

I also wish I could pay someone to work out for me (if such a thing were possible), clean my house for me, and do all of my errands for me.

If I were rich and didn't care about how I look to other people, I'd be the laziest man in the world

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I wish I could.

I also wish I could pay someone to work out for me (if such a thing were possible), clean my house for me, and do all of my errands for me.

If I were rich and didn't care about how I look to other people, I'd be the laziest man in the world
I accept offers.
invoker-laugh.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I got 100%

I misclicked one of them when I was rushing through because they were so easy. I knew it right when I did it

Ohhh I did to but I didnt wanted to look perfect to gaf cause Im already intimidating with my beauty and my way with words.

FUME5

I got 100%

I misclicked one of them when I was rushing through because they were so easy. I knew it right when I did it

Uhuh.

Jokes aside, it's obviously something that comes naturally or not, depending on how your brain is wired. I should have given them my email, I'd be interested in the results of some more stringent testing.

Guess I'll settle for skewing their data higher.

SolVanderlyn

This is still the best semi-recent meme

CDFQRvOXIAAh6UW.jpg

Out of the 72 faces shown, you correctly identified 68 faces and incorrectly identified 4 faces, giving you a score of 94%

I'm literally falling asleep, after a really stressful day at work, and i know exactly the ones I failed because I second guessed myself on exactly 4 of them and each time I knew I was wrong, the faces in general are really easy to recognise.

FUME5

Out of the 72 faces shown, you correctly identified 68 faces and incorrectly identified 4 faces, giving you a score of 94%

I'm literally falling asleep, after a really stressful day at work, and i know exactly the ones I failed because I second guessed myself on exactly 4 of them and each time I knew I was wrong, the faces in general are really easy to recognise.

Yo.

FUCK IT I'm gonna go get some nice ass booze to celebrate the awesome fucking day I had

What're ya drinking?

let's buy drugs

When's your brother back in town?

Morning, Fakers.

How y'all doing?

I had a really fun night with a cute guy so I'm basically on cloud nine :D

Grading sucks

Skim through it and only check every other answer or so unless the student in particular is getting a lot wrong and it's clear he or she is failing to understand some fundamentals. Nobody's going to notice. Who watches the Watchmen?

Good, I guess. Got a job interview this morning, so kinds nervous.

Ooh, good luck! What's it for?

SystemBug

SystemBug

Thanks Shujaat!

What are you interviewing for? And good luck of course!

Now that I think about it I actually don't know which position ~.~

I emailed a design studio here in Toronto if they are hiring summer interns. My email actually has a signature which links to my portfolio so one of the creative directors saw it and he asked me if I was free this week for an interview.

I am majoring in Interaction design so I guess it's probably UX/UI related which is cool with me!

it better be paid lawl otherwise i'd have to turn them down

Now that I think about it I actually don't know which position ~.~

I emailed a design studio here in Toronto if they are hiring summer interns. My email actually has a signature which links to my portfolio so one of the creative directors saw it and he asked me if I was free this week for an interview.

I am majoring in Interaction design so I guess it's probably UX/UI related which is cool with me!

it better be paid lawl otherwise i'd have to turn them down

I don't know about Canada but usually unpaid internships are actually illegal. You might want to double check the laws on that so you'll have a solid rebuttal if they try to get your services for free.

This video covers American law, but it's probably pretty similar up there too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S35X8lGxGPI

Healthy cynicism aside, good luck! That sounds like it could be a great opportunity for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom