• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

No Plaza thirst, I have thirst for Chloe Bennet

0NGf8vm.gif

I have thirst for her too. Only reason I only watched Agents of C.H.L.O.E.

Damn. There seem to be a lot of actresses I thirst for.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My girl crush has always been Rosario Dawson <3

Ceallach you heard funky. We're only allowed to post pictures of hot gaffers now. Like Aisha Taylor from the hit sitcom tv show F.R.I.E.N.D.S

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Does anyone remember the Activision published futuristic mecha squad FPS that was inspired by VOTOMS? It was released in the mid 90's. There were two of them in the 90's. There was a failed KS that was a arena based shooter from awhile back.
Heavy Gear?

Halcyon

Speak for yourself. Jobbs literally non-stop PM's me asking for pictures of my nipples. I would say it was like some sort of Bot program but he's saying personalized things in each message. Topical facts, polling results, box scores. It would be creepy but god dammit do I admire and respect the dedication.

FloatOn

I think I'm going to go to a show tonight where I most likely will see the girl I asked out last week

because I'm a glutton for punishment

Jobbs

Banned
I think the minimal inter thread creeping and thirsting is probably part of why it's so successful ... My patience would be tried by that

Speak for yourself. Jobbs literally non-stop PM's me asking for pictures of my nipples. I would say it was like some sort of Bot program but he's saying personalized things in each message. Topical facts, polling results, box scores. It would be creepy but god dammit do I admire and respect the dedication.

I just need body info it's science nothing more

Halcyon

Finally got my 6P.

sogood.gif

I'm jealous. My moto g first gen is starting to shit out on me and I hate the camera.

I think in the next 6 months I'm gonna get me and my wife on at&t on a shared plan and grab us a few new phones. She'll want an iphone 7 and I want to get either the next nexus or a galaxy edge.

FloatOn

*crickets

Anybody got anything interesting going on this weekend. I really don't.

I've got to meet my asshole brother tonight for itallian food. I think this is his veiled attempt to hang out with me before my birthday at the end of the month so he doesn't have to do the family thing. After that I'm going to that show I mentioned earlier where this girl I'm trying to get over will probably also be.

I think I'll catch 10 cloverfield lane on a matinee tomorrow since I didn't have time for it last weekend.

and I think that's it? I may go over to my parents on sunday for lunch and reality tv with mom.

also studying/homework. always studying/homework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom