• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

When at a fucking conference for game developers, please do not bitch about games not being free.

Especially do not bitch about greedy devs or greedy pubs.

ok night

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
How does FakeGAF feel about Aubrey Plaza?

hDYLPTP.gif

Chuckie

Love her but she doesnt seem to have much versatility in terms of acting.

I thought so too but I saw her in a guest role in some shitty CSI like show and she played an insecure sweet girl pretty well. Of course in the end she was actually a psycho killer... but still, for some moments she played something different.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning GAF, can't wait to be home today after a week in Yorktown. Looking forward to picking up Pokken.

Halcyon

Hello everyone.

I'm wearing a fancy shirt because right after work I'm taking my in-laws to dinner.

Did anybody drink too much green beer yesterday. I did not.

I can spell better then most people in my family, if not this small town.

But I swear to god, I can only remember bits and pieces of high school sophomore English grammar and it makes me look like some half evolved man. It is teeth grindingly annoying and damages my self image.

I swear a college education would do me fucking wonders, sometimes.

I've been told by someone that I remind them of aubrey plaza, mostly because of sarcasm apparently

I really really don't see it

I'm not sure either because I find it super difficult to pick what people's personalities are on here (or at least in the way that people post) unless they're super expressive.

Nonetheless

giphy.gif

I'm kidding. I just really really wanted to post that gif :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Only thing less impressive than her comedy ability is her acting ability. Hard pass.

Halcyon

It's an OK Computer sort of morning.

I am back to save the Universe.

Aubrey Plaza seems like she'd be a great lay. Just like dismissively watching you bust a nut but also being sort of into it.

marrec

Banned
Y'all gonna get this thread locked due to Plaza Thirst.

Also, morning. Had to wake up earlier than usual because a co-worker canceled a meeting so I have to take his place. What a jerk.

Completely off topic : I finally found a really good rigging tutorial for Maya which means I can start animating really soon.
And it's a good thing too, cause I was nearing explosive frustration over the last couple of days about the goddamn rigs.

On topic....uh....I'm gonna go have a shower

Misha

Banned
I'm not sure either because I find it super difficult to pick what people's personalities are on here (or at least in the way that people post) unless they're super expressive.

Nonetheless

I'm kidding. I just really really wanted to post that gif :p

fwiw that other person was someone I knew from another forum. for the longest time he thought I hated him cause he used to pretend to flirt with people and I just acted dismissively as opposed to other people who played along

Chuckie

fwiw that other person was someone I knew from another forum. for the longest time he thought I hated him cause he used to pretend to flirt with people and I just acted dismissively as opposed to other people who played along

If you look like Aubrey Plaza I am gonna flirt too, no matter how dismissive you are!

I am kidding ofcourse

Does anyone remember the Activision published futuristic mecha squad FPS that was inspired by VOTOMS? It was released in the mid 90's. There were two of them in the 90's. There was a failed KS that was a arena based shooter from awhile back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom