• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office_Word.jpg

this looks very non-suspicious. thank you

Halcyon

Work stuff.

So I had a meeting and our "SEO" guy throws this up to show how our traffic has small dips and whatnot but it looks normal. This is the last month.

I of course know this man is a fucking idiot so I expand the graph to more than the last month and it looks like this:

The traffic has completely shit the bed, but he brought up a graph that made it look like it hasn't.

I really hope this guy gets fired but everybody here is so dumb that I doubt it will happen.

Kevyt

Work stuff.

So I had a meeting and our "SEO" guy throws this up to show how our traffic has small dips and whatnot but it looks normal. This is the last month.

I of course know this man is a fucking idiot so I expand the graph to more than the last month and it looks like this:

The traffic has completely shit the bed, but he brought up a graph that made it look like it hasn't.

I really hope this guy gets fired but everybody here is so dumb that I doubt it will happen.

Fire him!!

Work stuff.

aw yiss. that's the stuff.
I don't care if ryan fits in or not. he'll always fit in my heart.

Jobbs

Banned
Breaking Bad gets all together far too much fucking credit. It was a decent show, not the second coming, not even close to the best show on television. I almost couldn't take Jesse's fucking crybaby shit by the end.

The Americans. This is a better show and a better anti-hero show, flatly, bar none. Fuck Breaking Bad, fuck Walter White, fuck "I got troubles" mc shortypants Jesse dumb baby crybaby. It's all about the Jennings.

Oh, and if you like the cop being next door and taking way too long to put 2 and 2 together, this show has that too!

#teamsoviets

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Eh, while I do give credit to the acting in Breaking Bad, I just couldn't take its contrived nature. It sets itself in on realism and then goes off rails.

Halcyon

Breaking Bad was a good show. I liked it about as much as I liked the Sopranos. I have heard that the Americans is a great show and at some point I'll get around to watching it.

In the meantime I will be watching one of the best shows of all time:

the-real-housewives-of-new-york.jpg

*crickets

Anybody got anything interesting going on this weekend. I really don't.

Daredevil and going out for a meal for my sister's birthday

Thassit

Work stuff.

Fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO fuck SEO

Breaking Bad gets all together far too much fucking credit. It was a decent show, not the second coming, not even close to the best show on television. I almost couldn't take Jesse's fucking crybaby shit by the end.

The Americans. This is a better show and a better anti-hero show, flatly, bar none. Fuck Breaking Bad, fuck Walter White, fuck "I got troubles" mc shortypants Jesse dumb baby crybaby. It's all about the Jennings.

Oh, and if you like the cop being next door and taking way too long to put 2 and 2 together, this show has that too!

#teamsoviets

Jobbs

Stop having bad opinions

Jeeesus

I mean at the very least can you agree that The Wire is The Best™? Because if not that's any respect I had for your taste dead

Jobbs

Banned
Only examples of great TV lately that come to mind are The Expanse and The Americans. Possibly The Fall, but its weak end of season 2 hurt it. (Good day for "The" shows, eh?)

I make a distinction between good and great -- Good is something I can enjoy, but it's still ultimately flawed or contrived or silly or whatever. Breaking Bad is good. The Walking Dead is good (some of the fun is making fun of it or complaining about it afterwards, but I still have fun). Daredevil is good.

Halcyon

The last TV show I would put into "great" was probably the first season of True Detective.

I also really liked Luther

Halcyon

We're Number 1!

The coast isn't the only place to sunbathe this spring and summer; Mother Nature has blessed the U.S. with a number of stunning freshwater beaches along its many lake shores where you can work on your tan salt-free.

The top 10 winners in the category Best Freshwater Beach are as follows:

# 1. Presque Isle State Park - Erie, Penn.
Grand Haven State Park - Grand Haven, Mich.
Park Point Beach - Duluth, Minn.
North Beach - Racine, Wis.
West Beach - Indiana Dunes, Ind.
Oak Street Beach - Chicago
Huntington Beach - Cleveland
Bradford Beach - Milwaukee
Lake Michigan Beach Park - Empire, Mich.
Sand Point Beach - Munising, Mich.
Other nominated beaches included Bliss Beach, Clinch Park Beach, East Beach at Tenaya Lake, Julian Bay Beach, Kohler-Andrae State Park, North Beach of Lake Willoughby, Peterson Road Beach, Sand Harbor, Twelvemile Beach and Walden Pond Beach.

Congratulations to all 10 winning freshwater beaches!

My beach is best beach. Suck it bitches.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Breaking bad is a good show but it has the same problem most long running shows do. In the effort to ramp up the stakes it goes completely off the fucking rails.

Sons of Anarchy suffered from the same problem, albeit much worse

Somnia

Breaking bad is a good show but it has the same problem most long running shows do. In the effort to ramp up the stakes it goes completely off the fucking rails.

Sons of Anarchy suffered from the same problem, albeit much worse

Sons was so good at the beginning, I kept watching though no matter how bad it got.

Battlestar for me was good the whole way through, I know a lot of people disliked it near the end, but I enjoyed it all the way through.

I'am bit mindless right now because of a tall boy of Redd's Wicked Black Cherry and some fried chicken from the local grocery store.

Gotta balance dad and I checkbook.

I have the NCAA tournament on as background noise.

I think I may buy SiN Emergence: Episode 1 today as well as Sonic Spinball.

idk

Halcyon

I liked Friends but I haven't ever gone back and rewatched it. At some point I probably watched reruns.

I always liked Wings. I used to watch that in the mornings during the summer before I'd go to my buddies house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom