• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
the thirst for dragonz is real

Sadly for everyone else she is already taken.

She baked my heart tbh.

Edit: Lost Kingdoms nostalgia to share with Feng
bbfe7a2427.gif
4e9681d2e6.gif
6806d8cbea.gif

d939883fe1.gif
dbfc951631.gif

07d3569915.png
I love Helena's design so freaking much. Helena >>> Katia
Those fingers on the 3D model tho

Bonus:

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I think my high school love/crush is the reason why I'm attracted to girls with colored hair. She still hangs out in the back of my mind.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs was right! Kind of weird for him to come out and say it, unless he's flirted with you a lot before. Then again I've had several people tell me it's because of me that they think colored hair can look good on people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was remarking on all the positive comments people had on the previous page, I have no thirst for anyone

Plus I just really like using the term "thirst" for this, which was only recently added to my vernacular

I was remarking on all the positive comments people had on the previous page, I have no thirst for anyone

Plus I just really like using the term "thirst" for this, which was only recently added to my vernacular
I know this. I was remarking that the trend you pointed out is continuing via ponytail guy , not that you were continuing it.

Jobbs

Banned
I know this. I was remarking that the trend you pointed out is continuing via ponytail guy , not that you were continuing it.

oh, I'm a little burnt out and misread what you were saying

There is no thirst.

conflict.jpg

FloatOn

And I'm at the theater. Just downed an iced coffee and I'm jazzzzzzzed for cloverfield

Also Jobbs you need to teach me to eliminate thirst. Subconsciously I'm still chasing pretty girls that are smart and creative.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
And I'm at the theater. Just downed an iced coffee and I'm jazzzzzzzed for cloverfield

Also Jobbs you need to teach me to eliminate thirst. Subconsciously I'm still chasing pretty girls that are smart and creative.

I can eliminate your thirst.
*gulp*

AcridMeat

Banned
Jobbs was right! Kind of weird for him to come out and say it, unless he's flirted with you a lot before. Then again I've had several people tell me it's because of me that they think colored hair can look good on people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sounds like a roundabout way of saying you're pretty. They're just shy.
Baroness are so rad
Yeah they are, when you mentioned the new album I forgot it had come out and got it immediately.

Jobbs

Banned

Well, I was mainly referring to Neogaf thirst, which seems a bit silly to me.

In any case, yeah, having some thirst discipline can probably help a bit in real life. Stop caring so much about chasing girls and the outcomes of your encounters with them and things will probably take care of themselves sooner or later. Or if you're realllly thirsty and really shameless maybe try the Boomhauer approach and just ask out every attractive girl you see until eventually one says yes. I've never tried this, but it makes some sense.

The cutest girl came up to me when I was walking that fucking dog today (the dog gained a point though, I don't hate him quite as much now) and I think I coulda pursued it but I was too lazy... But also maybe, if we're being honest, a bit reluctant due to the fact that she's black. She looks like Iris from The Flash. Really cute. She lives at the end my street and I've said hi to her a few times in the past.

I've never asked out a black girl before, so the prospect throws me off my game a bit. If I was advising someone else who said what I just said I'm sure my words would be "oh who cares, she's just a person like anyone else" but in the moment it added just that little bit of irrational hesitation.

I have an irrational hate for Naruto and Dragon Ball Z.

I can not even watch any of Dragon Ball Z. Something about it drives me away from it any time I see it. I think it is the fandom of either anime series that drives me into a frothing rage. Any time there is a discussion of it and I have to tap out.

G-Gundam was my jam when I watched Toonami in High School.

Nowadays, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop are kinda the template I judge most anime.

I like of what little i've seen Attack on Titan.

What is the premise of Assassination Classroom?

Granadier

Definitely agree with Jobbs about not putting weight on every interaction. If you treat girls like normal people, like friends, like a person your just interested in hearing a story from or sharing an event with, you'll unsurprisingly have more success.

Thirst is probably one of the easiest things to detect.

Granadier

I've just realised something

I shouldn't try online dating until I've got my own place

Living with parents is laaaame

I think putting unnecessary restrictions on meeting people is counterproductive. It's the same as saying, "I won't start at the gym until the new year because then things will be fresh."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom