• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be fair to call something that is degrading over time, a victim of entropy? Isn't entropy another word for chaos or did I misunderstand that Google definition?

I suck at basic math ( I can't do addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in my head reliably.) But things like physics are just the most fascinating thing to me. I would love to see how far into algebra I can understand before my brain begins to hurt. I had pre-algebra in my self contained class (resource room) but I can't remember half of it.

Are there books I can get my hands that go from basic math to algebra besides Sparks' Notes?

The ASVAB is for the enlisted side. To get a commission you either need to go to the USAF Academy (a four year accredited university) and graduate (you get a Bachelor's in...something. I don't know), or you need to take the AFOQT (Air Force Officer Qualification Test) and score ridiculously high. To take the test you need a Bachelor's too.

I took the AFOQT and didn't score even close to what I needed. So I said fuck it and went enlisted.

I C.

Well, I'd definitely be going the enlisted route as I don't have a college degree.

If I wore a wig would that be sufficient for your first lesbian experience dragonz?

Top of the page alriiiight

This is kind of hot but not at the same time.

AcridMeat

Banned
Post the picture and let us be the judge of that!
31eUEFr.png

Marriage material right there <3

Im apparently good at making pasta, Orange chicken and Chicken Parmessan and fries XOXO

This works out well because I'm told I'm a fantastic baker. Can't cook for shit, but if you want cookies or cake or pie...I'm your girl.

My banana bread, in particular, is orgasmic according to my college roommate.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This works out well because I'm told I'm a fantastic baker. Can't cook for shit, but if you want cookies or cake or pie...I'm your girl.

My banana bread, in particular, is orgasmic according to my college roommate.

We bake and cook and your twin does the cleaning part.<3

This isn't the Moonlight Greatsword nor Holy Moonlight Sword. No, it's the Moonshine Saber. Everybody bow before me, the genius game designer who invents everything from scratch!

yEZrOrc.png

Vazra

Dealing with mental health issues suck.

I am just tired if it

I kinda know how you feel but I can't say its exactly the same since people deal with those things differently. My inbox is open and I believe I have you on FB so if you want to vent or anything you're welcome to message me anytime.

Vazra

Thanks guys. I just don't know how to communicate these issues.

It's just uncomfortable and way too personal.

Just say it in anyway you can. If you want to take it privately you can tell me or anyone you trust here on PM what is going on. I think no one will judge you and maybe we can help you feel a bit at ease on whatever it might be that is going on. Sometimes just talking about it with someone helps. You'll be alright dude. *hugs*

Just say it in anyway you can. If you want to take it privately you can tell me or anyone you trust here on PM what is going on. I think no one will judge you and maybe we can help you feel a bit at ease on whatever it might be that is going on. Sometimes just talking about it with someone helps. You'll be alright dude. *hugs*

Agreed. There's absolutely no pressure to do anything, but the option is always there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom