• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

Wooo, congrats! What have you called her?

Her name is Evelyn. I didn't get too many good pictures yet.
b5tyhNc.jpg

Halcyon, I wish you and your family the best.
Again.

In other news,
if you were able to get kicked out of an airport for using sexually suggestive language during a random bag search, I came the closest tonight.

Misha

Banned
Her name is Evelyn. I didn't get too many good pictures yet.

Gratz. Is her middle name FakeGAF? One nice thing about that name is when could be called Eve, Eva, or Lyn if she preferred. Always nice to have options, even if they're never exercised

Turin

Banned
Alice in Chains > Soundgarden > Nirvana > Pearl Jam > other Grunge bands....

I go back and forth between AIC and Soundgarden.

Not sure what genre they'd be considered but I really like Days of the New. Travis Meeks was one talented autistic eventual meth head(who's surprisingly only 36).

I'm a dad! She's beautiful.

Cheers!

In other news,
if you were able to get kicked out of an airport for using sexually suggestive language during a random bag search, I came the closest tonight.

Go on.....

Misha

Banned
Anyone else ever have a dream and have nice clothes in your dream that you really want afterwards? happens occasionally for me

Turin

Banned
Anyone else ever have a dream and have nice clothes in your dream that you really want afterwards? happens occasionally for me

Close but happens with videogames and tech.

I've recently had two different dreams where my dad comes home out of nowhere and he's mostly better but not 100%. Then I wake up.

On the positive side, I saw him walking with a cane and ankle brace!

Misha

Banned
I've recently had two different dreams where my dad comes home out of nowhere and he's mostly better but not 100%. Then I wake up.

On the positive side, I saw him walking with a cane and ankle brace!
That reminds me. I've had dreams where punched my dad on the face. I wonder if it means anything

Jobbs

Banned
Taking this dog for a walk blows, he has to piss on everything, but walking dogs do seem to make chicks approach you more than usual

Somnia

I can attest that Dragonz is a good listener. Share when you're good and ready and with whomever, AFA

I know she already commented back on this, but I'll join in with agreement here. Dragonz has been a good listener and given me some really good advice on a few things.

Turin

Banned
Dragonz is good people. Even after dealing with the kind of environment she's in at work.

That reminds me. I've had dreams where punched my dad on the face. I wonder if it means anything

No biggie. Me and my dad have always been quite honest about our desire to break one anothers jaw from time to time. Doesn't mean we'd do it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Taking this dog for a walk blows, he has to piss on everything, but walking dogs do seem to make chicks approach you more than usual

This is true. But our family dog is a bit on the stupider side and he jumps into every chick I meet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom