• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a roundabout way of saying you're pretty. They're just shy.

Oh, I know. But thanks! ♥

I've just realised something

I shouldn't try online dating until I've got my own place

Living with parents is laaaame

Yes and no. It's suboptimal but it's not a deal-breaker. Some of my best friends are great people who live with their parents still, and I only "don't" because I'm living rent free in my parents' second house.

It's great to want to be on a path of self improvement, but nobody will ever be perfect so the trap your going to get into is always finding an excuse to not commit, to not be ready.

Timu

tumblr_o4b1ursk9U1v010s8o1_500.png

how are you real
How is she so hot is what I want to know as well!

Oh, I know. But thanks! ♥

Yes and no. It's suboptimal but it's not a deal-breaker. Some of my best friends are great people who live with their parents still, and I only "don't" because I'm living rent free in my parents' second house.

It's great to want to be on a path of self improvement, but nobody will ever be perfect so the trap your going to get into is always finding an excuse to not commit, to not be ready.

Hunh, that's interesting. I did not know that.

I think putting unnecessary restrictions on meeting people is counterproductive. It's the same as saying, "I won't start at the gym until the new year because then things will be fresh."

Yeah I nearly put a spoiler tagged "Yes this is me just making excuses shh". And it is still laaaame >_>

And to where you're living lilith: goddamnit woman

~*~ capitalism ~*~

And now you're stealing my capitalism shitposts! How dare you

edit: I pay $700 a month to live in an apartment with my dad because that's the cheapest option. Fuck the bay area haha.

£500 pcm in my old room in my parents house. Except it's now half the size it used to be because the bathroom got moved upstairs.

Also there's a load of damp and some parts of the wall are slightly mouldy.

Jobbs

Banned
Best looking regular on that show - In terms of women - is Nathalie Emmanuel by a golden mile. I'll freely admit my thirst there.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
edit: I pay $700 a month to live in an apartment with my dad because that's the cheapest option. Fuck the bay area haha.

$700/mo in the Bay Area? I'm impressed.

Also, the whole concept of living with parents being shameful is an entirely American thing I think.

Jobbs

Banned
I would let Alycia Debnam Carey walk all over me with her $775 Manolo Blahnik scalloped suede Mary Jane pumps just so that she wouldn't get dirty.

I'd let her punch me in the face repeatedly, drag me to the ATM, steal all my money, and then drive her car over my legs, and I'd only be turned on.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Good morning. I rise from the grave.

Spent the last 16 hours sleeping. Catching up lost sleep from the week, I suppose.

zeemumu

I've spent the good half of today binge-watching Daredevil. 2 more episodes and I'll be done with Season 2, free to frolic in the fields beyond the gates of Spoiler Elysium.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Natalie Dormer looks mean. I know it's wrong to judge somebody based on their appearance, but she has an air about her that makes it seem like she'd really hurt your feelings somehow.

Thinking about now, I think I understand how people were disappointed in that action adventure Strider game from 2 years back.

Compared to Strider 2, that last action adventure Strider was disappointing and vanilla.

I was obsessed with it for weeks, then I stopped playing.

Seeing someone do a full long play of Strider 2 was what kinda killed my enthusiasm for the last Strider game.

Strider 2 was straight up crazy sauce compared to the last Strider game.

dude that first kid looks 12.

have fun on your date =]

Jojen's actor is older than me!

and thanks :)

by the way this thirst joke reminds me of the Klondike commercials.

Good morning. I rise from the grave.

Spent the last 16 hours sleeping. Catching up lost sleep from the week, I suppose.

Whoa! That's a lot of sleep. Longest I've ever slept was 17 hours after a three-day game jam where I didn't really sleep.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Natalie Dormer looks mean. I know it's wrong to judge somebody based on their appearance, but she has an air about her that makes it seem like she'd really hurt your feelings somehow.

I agree with this. She might insult someone saying that they lack artistic integrity and that the only thing missing would be wearing the skin of her to be a full on copy.
iOzQKPW.gif

Tbh I'd let Michiel Huisman come into my room and turn off all the lights. And then we'd have the quietest sex imaginable without even being able to see each other.

Kinky af.

SolVanderlyn

Whoa! That's a lot of sleep. Longest I've ever slept was 17 hours after a three-day game jam where I didn't really sleep.
Yeah, sleep three hours a night and stay late after work often, and this sort of thing happens. There goes the weekend. :/

I'd let Alycia Debnam Carey pour hot candle wax in every single one of my orifices
Yo. WTF.

Jobbs

Banned
I would let her tie me to a chair and force me to watch squid videos for the rest of my life

I'd let her tie me to a chair and have her henchman forcefeed me oil through a funnel while she repeatedly calls me "my man" and asks dumb questions about Michael Jackson. Then she can hook me up to a machine and electrocute me until my teeth chatter.

No squids, though. Fuck the ocean.

Jojen's actor is older than me!

You definitely have a type

I'd let her tie me to a chair and have her henchman forcefeed me oil through a funnel while she repeatedly calls me "my man" and asks dumb questions about Michael Jackson. Then she can hook me up to a machine and electrocute me until my teeth chatter.

No squids, though. Fuck the ocean.

but she loves squids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom