• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Anime 2014 |OT2| Idly waiting for the Dog Days of Sabre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

I approve.

bahamut sure fell off a fucking cliff in episode 5 too
That's around where I left it too. Was a timing issue though.

This thread is getting moe. Or it would be, if that wasn't a dead word.
Otaku no Video predicted this.

It's nice to reaffirm just how much we love each other at the end of each thread. By which I mean, fuck all of the sexless neckbeard babyfuckers, i.e. everyone here except Captain Cool Customer Clubmonster #1 Me. You all reek of jizz and spaghetti-os.
I pictured Barara saying this and it was rather... Interesting.

Shit.

WHY DID YOU RUIN HER!
THIS WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Rather, improved him.

No.
Isn't that basically
Chloe von Einzenbern?
That concept is more or less canon already.

I didn't watch Fate/
Pedo Bait
so I don't know who that is!

Anyway I was expecting something like this so now I'm can unveil my magnum opus to the general public.

Z0kZJiw.png

It's allways fun watching it with friends and some beer, like old 80s movie. It's just so over the top and bad it's brilliant. Maybe i should have added a smiley or a note to the score.

True Tears looks interesting, Does it have a well told story? 13 ep. seems kinda short.

Ah.

Alright then.

I can understand that.

Can't really help you with True Tears though.

Considering I've never gave it a watch myself.

Only thing I know of is that for the past 5 years, everyone whose watched it tends to complain/be depressed about a certain decision that happened on the final episode.

Syrinx

Meanwhile Non Non Biyori has shipped a couple days after ordering.

Chances are it could be on backorder? That'swhy my copy of Kino's Journey hasn't made it in yet

Kino's Journey is actually in my order so probably. Says "all backordered" but it might just be that one holding it up.

Still it's been almost a week goddammit.

Encouragement of Climb S2 Ep. 10

Aww poor Aoi :(

That climb at night time looks absolutely amazing.

I love how this show is not only just cute girls doing cute things but they teach you about climbing and stuff too. Educational!

cajunator

Banned
Hey Rightstuf I love you and whatever but I placed my order on Sunday and you still haven't shipped the damn thing yet.

Its backordered or something in the order is holding it up. You can call and request them to ship separately if you want an item now.

Kino's Journey is actually in my order so probably. Says "all backordered" but it might just be that one holding it up.

Still it's been almost a week goddammit.

I'm not sure, because it was in a purchase with Abenobashi and GunXSword, and those two were shipped seperate from Kino's Journey

This thread's death throes are pretty moe.
Double that with nothing airing right now because of New Years (UNTIL CROSS ANGE) and we're bound to just start making our own waifus
And Haly has good taste.

Winter 15 Anime |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

The best choice.

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled - 01

Bretty gud. I think the European setting is exciting. Poor elevens even treated like crap here aswell.
It started off with some neat knightmare scenes ([1], [2], [3], [4]) which was pretty much it for Knightmare action, beside one more later on.

Akito himself seems very bare bone at the moment, kinda emotionless except when he seems to be in bloodlust. I hope him being able to hear the dead is due to his geass and not insanity. I expect more backstory to fill in the blanks.
Oh don't get me started on Leila. Strong womyn who takes no shit, well, aside from her not blood related brother fiance. I like her alot, dem hair buns.
oh shit Suzaku and CC

Narag

hngjWojl.jpg

This is now a G-Reco girls appreciation thread until Narag finishes his ritual Bahamut self-flagellation.

I could hit submit new thread now if i wanted! I just don't like doing it when there's no way to have a clean transition is all.

It's allways fun watching it with friends and some beer, like old 80s movie. It's just so over the top and bad it's brilliant. Maybe i should have added a smiley or a note to the score.

True Tears looks interesting, Does it have a well told story? 13 ep. seems kinda short.

True tears is one of those anime where you can stop at some moments to get the ending you want
So , expect some drama but be ready to drop it as soon as you see the MC behaving in a way you dislike.

that's the perfect ( tearless ) true tear experience.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Arslan starts in April. Directed by Noriyuki Abe, series composition by Makoto Uezu and character design by Shingo Ogiso.

Why does this look like an Arakawa manga?

EDIT: Oh, because it is.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Why does this look like an Arakawa manga?

EDIT: Oh, because it is.

So we might actually get another Juushin Enbu except this time it's not just a tiringly rote water margin derivative thing using a successful mangaka's art? I'm down with that.

Log Horizon S2 E12

I like how they drop the "oh I'm a boy thing" so casually in a conversation yet still keep it a secret from the rest of the cast. Very good episode really enjoyed Shiroe's plan on how to fix not just their town but the whole game and make it safe for everyone, also interested in this new villain group they could add a nice dynamic to the show in the second half.

Andrew J.

It's nice to reaffirm just how much we love each other at the end of each thread. By which I mean, fuck all of the sexless neckbeard babyfuckers, i.e. everyone here except Captain Cool Customer Clubmonster #1 Me. You all reek of jizz and spaghetti-os.

This from a man who has admitted to reading rapey Joker/Cure Beauty doujins.

Log Horizon S2 E13

We had an entire Valentine's Day episode and not one confirmed ship?

tumblr_m4eqn81BWT1qdnsr8.gif

Though we did find out our lead villain is yandere as hell which should be a lot of fun when she meets the little harem Shiroe has

Also that preview for next weeks episode, I guess they're adapting a side story about Kanami?

Jex

Hello Anime Gaffer...is this the correct form? Anyway, after days of stucking in the queue i'm finally allowed to post. So hello hello wise men and girls of anime and other stuff.

Days? Is that how long it takes to get on NeoGAF now? It used to take months and months. They'll just let anyone in now!

Anyway, as for recommendations, I'd say watch Sword of the Stranger.

NewFresh

Hello Anime Gaffer...is this the correct form? Anyway, after days of stucking in the queue i'm finally allowed to post. So hello hello wise men and girls of anime and other stuff.

No use of ecchi elements, only if they are required for the story or could happen in real life to.
High School of the Dead: 10/10
Found this interesting seeing as I gave up on HSotD after a few episodes because of its gratuitous nature.

Anyway, I would recommend Black Lagoon. Good action, interesting story, well designed characters.

Days? Is that how long it takes to get on NeoGAF now? It used to take months and months. They'll just let anyone in now!

Took me almost a year...

Dandte

Anyway, as for recommendations, I'd say watch Sword of the Stranger.

now i'm feeling like an unwanted child :( Sword of the Stranger looks really great, love movies.

@ mature, thx for the advice. i will create a list.
-Space Battleship Yamato 2199 looks kinda interesting
-Darker than Black on my bucket list
-Samurai Champloo watched it
-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex watched it
-Gurren Lagann watched it

@R_thanatos
Giant Robo: The Day the Earth Stood Still
woah nearly as old as me, but i can handle these rusty animations
@EmmanuelMunoz
black lagoon is one of my all time favs.
As i mentioned, i should really have added a note on that score..

BluWacky

Moonlight Mile worth watching? I could use some really good space anime now, not just merely ok.

No. It's not really good, just fairly average (and more than a little dull). I suspect you've seen most of the good space shows by now if you're stooping to this as a suggestion.

fertygo

Arslan starts in April. Directed by Noriyuki Abe, series composition by Makoto Uezu and character design by Shingo Ogiso.

Specifically, MBS/TBS Sunday 5 pm slot. Sue me if old :p

Oh shit, this actually really promising. Which studio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom