• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

Faenix1

That reminds me, anyone know what the blood drop looking thing beside energy resistance, ect. means?

Never noticed until earlier, and I don't recall it ever being there before.

Just get Guilty Gear Xrd or Dragon Quest Heroes this game needs a couple more months in the oven.

My 3 days of playtime says otherwise. Care to enlighten me what I'm missing?

1 freeze resulting in a PS4 restart and other minor issues easily avoided/fixed are all I've hit thus far. It's surely no PS3 Skyrim which seriously needed to be worked on more.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
You can check the status tab on your pip-boy. There may be a good chance you have mole rat disease. The game is really shitty about informing you about it. If you do have mole rat disease, and you gave the cure to the kid, you are stuck with it for the rest of the game.
It's pretty weird that they fail to tell you this. I didn't realize until like 30 full hours later that I had the
disease, so it wasn't like I was weighing whether to cure the kid over myself
. My thought process was simply "why not?"

-BLITZ-

Holy fucking shit: http://imgur.com/a/ODV3U

Someone tweaked the camera in FO4 to look like FO1/FO2.

(ignore if old)

Amazing :D. It feels and looks so FO1 & FO2. He hit the right spot with the angle.

But how the gameplay is and what happens if you encounter enemies in the wasteland. Does VATS automatically activates ? Otherwise how you will aim with the controller at them.

How do you get your AI companions out of power armor? One of mine decided to just hop in to one I found on the road (which was weird since it wasn't letting me in it).
If you sneak you might be able to pickpocket the fusion core. Just be careful getting caughy, they probably won't react well.

Haunted

Is there any reason to give a fuck about the BOS? That's a mighty fine coat you got there, Maxson.
Well, if their ideology speaks to you it's the only place to go to see that fulfilled.

Then again, his coat does look pretty snazzy and they're a bit fascist about Synths so maybe just kill every Nazi on board of that fucking airship.

Advice for the Cabot house mission please.....
I got to the end freed the dad but proceeded to kill him. When I returned to the house and told him the doctor thanked me and told me to return in a week. When I go back there is a quest marker in the middle of the room but the doctor is wandering all over and when I try and talk he says generic things.

Anyone else have that problem? Know of a solution?

Replicant

Oh God...guys how can I find a missing companion? I was in sanctuary and sent Curie to to red rocket, now I want her to join me again and she is gone.

I'm playing on the PS4. Already build a bell (on both settlements), waited for hours and slept and she still won't show up...

I can't reload a save/quicksave...

Should I go to Vault 81 and pray she is there?

If she was doing supply lines like I ordered Cait to, just follow the trail. She's likely on the way and got stuck on some tree like that funny but dumb
Beer-making Robotron

Also, companions are awful when it comes to Gated settlement (ie. if your settlement has walls, they can't seem to figure out that they need to enter via a door). I have to usually make sure that the teleported/quick travel mat is located inside the gate so when I teleport, they'd do the same as well.

Spizz

Banned
So after thinking my Dogmeat was glitched and disappeared from the game, I finally found it.

After deciding to finally to come back to the (early to mid-game main quest spoiler?) r
eunion
quest where I left off at entering
Fort Hagen
Dogmeat was standing right at the entrance lol. Completed the mission and he's back in Sanctuary.

So after thinking my Dogmeat was glitched and disappeared from the game, I finally found it.

After deciding to finally to come back to the (early to mid-game main quest spoiler?) r
eunion
quest where I left off at entering
Fort Hagen
Dogmeat was standing right at the entrance lol. Completed the mission and he's back in Sanctuary.

Yeah some of the companions go to were a quest checkpoint is not where you send them, i guess incase you forget and can't continue.

I lost Nick for a while as i sent him to sanctuary, but he was chilling out with Piper the whole time as that was the next part of the main quest for me.

BratmanDu

Sometimes you just have to let the boomstick do the talkin.

i5Rn95o.png

Exited the library and the screen was shaking like an earthquake every few seconds, went around the corner to see what the fuss was about and this guy was tearing through some ghouls, then he saw me and Preston and came for us.

I backed up fast whilst laying frag mines and he took down Preston pretty quick. It was like a bullfight - dodging his charges, banging the jet into me, and trying to slow him down when I could, he even flipped a car at me which exploded!

Eventually I managed to finish him off with a critical from my maxed out sawn-off shotgun, easily the coolest random battle I've encountered yet, difficulty on very hard btw.

Beefy

MacReady is okay. You know who I can't stand? Marcy FUCKING Long.

"Don't talk to me. I don't have the time!" (I'm not talking to her. I was modding my weapon on the bench)
"You better not tell anyone about this place!" (It's not her fucking decision)

Even her praise is half-assed: "I have to hand it to you. This place could be a lot better but it's not a dump".

F U B*tch! Who let you here in the first place?!!!

Both the Long's are annoying:

Marcy Long: moans etc 24/7
Jun Long: Is depressing as fuck.

Man why don't I get Hancock's perk. I've been running around with him forever. It went so quick with the other companions. And I'm always doing stuff he likes (love me some chems)

Moertel

I just hit 104 hours, level 57 and haven't touched the Glowing Sea either.

Haven't even been to
the castle.
And I just boarded
the Prydwen
. I feel like I've done nothing but sidequests. Which I don't mind, since most of the main story missions are pretty bland so far, aside from one or two exceptions. My quest log is filled to the brim.

Disxo

Rip
vaults
Nah...they werent bad but...just When they were becoming interesting there is nothing left to explore.

LogicStep

I've ran into a couple of quests where I need a companion to come with me or I can't proceed with the quest. Is that how it is? For example I have one that says talk to Piper and she wants to come along. I'm a lone wanderer :/. I'm gonna have to strip my inventory if I want to do these?

ssss

Neo Member
I am looking forward to start a built based on weapons and crafting, with good health. Any advise in how to use assign the first points to my character?

Thank you

Both the Long's are annoying:

Marcy Long: moans etc 24/7
Jun Long: Is depressing as fuck.

Everyone in Sanctuary pretty much sucks. Mama Murphy with her "I'm not as useful in combat as I used to be." Blah blah, shut up, shoot up some Jet and sit in your chair, you old hag.

Everyone in Sanctuary pretty much sucks. Mama Murphy with her "I'm not as useful in combat as I used to be." Blah blah, shut up, shoot up some Jet and sit in your chair, you old hag.

Pretty much. Even if you stopped mama murphy from ahooting up, she goes on and on about the good old days where she stopped a deathclaw with one bullet left.

I moved on, switch over to Nordhagen Beach. The view is awesome and you get to live near the beach albeit near radiated and dirty water you are still near the beach.

Also, fuck the failed defending missions. I have nearly 200-300 defenses for all my settlements and when I travel to said settlements all my turrets are down and my resources destroyed..... Why even have the defense stat if my settlements gets destroyed? Am I supposed to build a giant dome around my resources so that nothing gets inside and destroys them or will the enemies magically spawn inside the dome and destroy my crops?

Frustrated at the game now lol. I legit wonder how long do I have to wait for legit good a.i. for games that have a difficulty slider. I'm getting sick of my games just having their enemies have ridiculous amounts of health, crazy damage, way too cheap range detection (you should not be able to see me shooting you from miles away with my silenced gauss rifle and have pinpoint accuracy, urgh! When I come closer and loot you and you don't even have a scope attached.....). But that's a whole different topic.

Wait a stinking minute. I thought something funky was up on my end, not being able to use the number pad on the keyboard for my favorites, but it's something they changed in a patch? Horseshit. It was nice and easy to slide a thumb over from the mouse and change up what grenade I was using. I'm happy people can now use those to remap to functions, but you can't remap favorites in the game!

And on the lighter side of things, today I found out that gears aren't gears, gears are steel.

sg017lt.gif

Man why don't I get Hancock's perk. I've been running around with him forever. It went so quick with the other companions. And I'm always doing stuff he likes (love me some chems)
I did a couple of missions where he liked my choice and he idolized me really quickly.

So much so i'm not sure i should change to someone else as i'm not sure if he has personal missions like the others.

Beefy

My Mama Murphy is stuck on a roof so I never hear her. So far Macready and Cait are my fave companions.

R0ckman

Pretty much. Even if you stopped mama murphy from ahooting up, she goes on and on about the good old days where she stopped a deathclaw with one bullet left.

I moved on, switch over to Nordhagen Beach. The view is awesome and you get to live near the beach albeit near radiated and dirty water you are still near the beach.

Also, fuck the failed defending missions. I have nearly 200-300 defenses for all my settlements and when I travel to said settlements all my turrets are down and my resources destroyed..... Why even have the defense stat if my settlements gets destroyed? Am I supposed to build a giant dome around my resources so that nothing gets inside and destroys them or will the enemies magically spawn inside the dome and destroy my crops?

Frustrated at the game now lol. I legit wonder how long do I have to wait for legit good a.i. for games that have a difficulty slider. I'm getting sick of my games just having their enemies have ridiculous amounts of health, crazy damage, way too cheap range detection (you should not be able to see me shooting you from miles away with my silenced gauss rifle and have pinpoint accuracy, urgh! When I come closer and loot you and you don't even have a scope attached.....). But that's a whole different topic.

No, it was discussed way earlier in the thread but when settlements get attacked, walls and domes don't matter, enemies are spawned in the camp sometimes out of it but they attempt to power through to get into the settlement if they aren't distracted by the turrets.

I've got massively more water than defense at THE Castle, yet I haven't been attacked yet. Not that anyone could get inside now that I've patched up the walls with those foundation cement blocks.

No, it was discussed way earlier in the thread but when settlements get attacked, walls and domes don't matter, enemies are spawned in the camp sometimes out of it but they attempt to power through to get into the settlement if they aren't distracted by the turrets.

Why.... Just why Bethesda? Well, there goes by crops at Finch farm ~_~ I have my crops surrounded with a ton of walls and no entrances unless I remove them via workshop mode.... More wall of turrets here I come, yay.

Top Bottom