• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

DeaviL

Banned
So I got to an army bunker with a cage next to it with a full X01! I unlocked the cage and went to pull the fusion core and tell my companion to jump in... Only that I noticed all the armor pieces said T45... And when my companion jumped in, it turned into T45. I've reloaded several times and it just keeps happening. Argh! That's the so on goddamn time this game cheats me on X01.

The first time was an X01 that was getting pieces of it blown off by nearby minute men tossing explosives everywhere. I've got 3 suits with some X01 pieces and I can't make one whole one between them.

Have you checked his inventory for the X01 armor?

oh shit.

giphy.gif

Silver Shroud.... am I shit out of luck?

I get out of the elevator, it shows the rectangle icon above Shinjin and Kent, I move closer and he starts to talk, but no dialog options and when I move closer he just shoots Kent right away. I don't have a weapon equipped.

I was here before, but as soon as that elevator door opened I went back. I hope this is not the reason it's messing with me now.

what you need to do is look at Sinjin while stopping outside of the elevator
that shit happened to me too fucking todd

So I got to an army bunker with a cage next to it with a full X01! I unlocked the cage and went to pull the fusion core and tell my companion to jump in... Only that I noticed all the armor pieces said T45... And when my companion jumped in, it turned into T45. I've reloaded several times and it just keeps happening. Argh! That's the so on goddamn time this game cheats me on X01.

The first time was an X01 that was getting pieces of it blown off by nearby minute men tossing explosives everywhere. I've got 3 suits with some X01 pieces and I can't make one whole one between them.
Go to the roof of building 35.

Watevaman

sorry to add another gif to this page, but I'm not so sure I even need an explosive minigun:

op_as_fudge_by_watevaman-d9jxsee.gif

granted I also have weapons that will pretty much one-shot a normal behemoth

sorry to add another gif to this page, but I'm not so sure I even need an explosive minigun:

Lol, the explosive mod is so badass. Every enemy I run into = instant leg broken lol. It doesn't matter how weak my explosive weapon is :D

You absolutely can.
He dies. I don't know what happens afterwards as the entire goddamned Institute tries to murder you as soon as you shoot him, and I didn't survive. It seems like it might be possible but there might also be an endless supply of Institute people and synths so I don't know.

I managed to escape and it's really strange. Nothing happens. Nobody comments on it and the game proceeds like normal. When I went back in the end for the final Brotherhood mission his corpse was still there glitched floating in the air. Maybe they didn't intend for you to escape.

I managed to escape and it's really strange. Nothing happens. Nobody comments on it and the game proceeds like normal. When I went back in the end for the final Brotherhood mission his corpse was still there glitched floating in the air. Maybe they didn't intend for you to escape.

I looked it up.
I don't know if no one commenting on it is normal, but apparently you get a Banished From the Institute quest that resolves when you escape back to CIT, and everyone proceeds as normal EXCEPT if you kill him after starting Underground Undercover, in which case the Railroad apparently disowns you?

I've been playing this game since is came out and I've only just now reaized that I don't need to put a point into each perk in a list to unlock the one under it. I'm so stupid.

Faenix1

Happened to me once, I think it's cause you've been to the area previously at a much lower level but you are leveled enough to find X01. It's purely bullshit either way.

Nothing you can do will make it stay T45, at least that I've found. Least I got a T60 out of it, I guess. :(

Beefy

The problem is, either Shinjin shoots Kent or his mate next to Kent. I tried going in while on Psychojet, using my Pray and Spray on the dude, but Shinjin just offed Kent with one shot. Both dudes are level 30. My plan is to just wait until i am like...level 35 or higher and then just headshot them both in VATS. I hope that can work.

Walk out the lift with no weapon. Walk slowly into the room then stop, if no text comes up step forward once and stop again. Keep doing this and the text will come up. Also when the dialogue comes up say kill me first, this is the easiest way to save Kent.

Walk out the lift with no weapon. Walk slowly into the room then stop, if no text comes up step forward once and stop again. Keep doing this and the text will come up. Also when the dialogue comes up say kill me first, this is the easiest way to save Kent.

I wish man. I walk very very slowly and I aim the view on him. He then says something but before he can even finish that, he says I'm not getting away. I'm not getting the dialogue options. Goddamn :(

Maybe it glitched out when I went back into the elevator, many ingame hours ago.

Hollycat

Wait till you find an explosive combat shotgun. Enemies will fly across the map in pieces with each shot.
Try reducing a deathclaw to a limbless potato monster with ease

Watevaman

Wait till you find an explosive combat shotgun. Enemies will fly across the map in pieces with each shot.
Try reducing a deathclaw to a limbless potato monster with ease

I think when I'm done with this character and just want to mess around, I'm going to add an explosive mod to every weapon in my inventory.

Beefy

So has anyone else had this happen? I didn't get to a settlement in time when it was getting attack. In the the end I got there but the turrets/ generators had been broken and plants etc destroyed. But when I went into build mode everything fixed without me doing anything.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Final mission (I think) for the Brotherhood, and the game crashes on me.

Get to spend 10 minutes following Liberty Prime again...

So I heard some say you are playing on PS4? How can your base be that big on PS4?

He's probably using a Mod or the base meter shrinking glitch. Which goes as follows

1. Load inventory with weapons
2. Drop all weapons on the ground, this does not increase the size meter
3. Pick up your weapons. Each weapon picked up will reduce the size meter of your compound.

BLunted

Banned
So I got to an army bunker with a cage next to it with a full X01! I unlocked the cage and went to pull the fusion core and tell my companion to jump in... Only that I noticed all the armor pieces said T45... And when my companion jumped in, it turned into T45. I've reloaded several times and it just keeps happening. Argh! That's the second goddamn time this game cheats me on X01.

Yeah, I heard if you arent like level 30 or something, it downgrades. Seen it happen right before my eyes.

I love how this game has convinced me to save constantly because if I don't I'll inevitably get fucked over by some mission breaking bug.

televator

Yeah, I heard if you arent like level 30 or something, it downgrades. Seen it happen right before my eyes.

I'm like level 60 tho. lol I did manage to find the one in the unmarked building just a few minutes ago, but so much for my plan of having 4 sets spread throughout the map. I guess one is all the game will allow me.

BizzyBum

1.68 GB. Yes, gigabytes.

76MB is nothing.

(on PC)

Well then, I have no idea what can be causing my crashing. It's so fucking strange because my game was absolutely fine up until a few days ago. Now I can't play for more than 15 minutes without a hard crash to the desktop which makes me believe it has to do with the latest update that's not meshing well with my setup.

What a bummer. The only thing I haven't tried yet is completing reinstalling the game but I doubt that would fix it. I'm at 175 hours played too and it sucks that I might have to wait until a new patch is live to try it out again.

The problem is, either Shinjin shoots Kent or his mate next to Kent. I tried going in while on Psychojet, using my Pray and Spray on the dude, but Shinjin just offed Kent with one shot. Both dudes are level 30. My plan is to just wait until i am like...level 35 or higher and then just headshot them both in VATS. I hope that can work.

If you have charisma....
you can intimidate the others to leave and give up, this makes head shooting him and only him easier.

How do you share food/water between settlements? Do you just need the local vendor 2 perk and set up a supply run?

I also noticed that it says I have like 20 people in my settlement, but I can only seem to count/find maybe 14 settlers at most. They are bitching about there not being enough beds but I have 23 beds placed around Sanctuary :/

Well then, I have no idea what can be causing my crashing. It's so fucking strange because my game was absolutely fine up until a few days ago. Now I can't play for more than 15 minutes without a hard crash to the desktop which makes me believe it has to do with the latest update that's not meshing well with my setup.

What a bummer. The only thing I haven't tried yet is completing reinstalling the game but I doubt that would fix it. I'm at 175 hours played too and it sucks that I might have to wait until a new patch is live to try it out again.

Actually, if you have 175 hours under your belt, 76MB seems alarmingly small unless you turned off most/all of the auto-save options. Dunno if that has anything to do with your crash, though. I don't have any ideas but I hope you find a fix!

I did everything of me to get 100%.

Enough multi fruit, 60 defence plenty of water

6 top tier clinics.

Taken hours and it went up to 95%.... And stopped. I slept for 24 hours and then another and it went down to 94% before having an arrow beside it indicating up.

I'm on xbox one. It isn't working for me. It's down right annoying now.

Replicant

So I set a recruitment beacons to get more people to do my supply lines and lo and behold, all of these people start coming into my settlements. There's not enough bed to go around. I now have to turn off some of these recruitment beacons since I have enough people to be my supply lines.

Top Bottom