• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

Ordered a real life Nuka-Cola Quantum tonight:

Iivyvhi.jpg

Science! :D

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
So I've been reading about the ending that
allows most of the factions to survive
but I've tried to avoid reading too much into it. Is it a legitimate ending or just sort of a glitch of an ending that just lets you
keep doing all their radiant quests?

So I've been reading about the ending that
allows most of the factions to survive
but I've tried to avoid reading too much into it. Is it a legitimate ending or just sort of a glitch of an ending that just lets you
keep doing all their radiant quests?

It's both legit and glitched.
Characters within both factions you don't use for the ending will talk about what happened showing it's supposed to be possible but some will also talk about things that you didn't do and events that didn't happen and yes you get to keep all of the radiant quests open.

DarthWoo

It's both legit and glitched.
Characters within both factions you don't use for the ending will talk about what happened showing it's supposed to be possible but some will also talk about things that you didn't do and events that didn't happen and yes you get to keep all of the radiant quests open.

I had already gotten pretty far into the BoS line before I learned of the possibility, so I guess I'm out of luck on that ending for this playthrough? I already finished
Show No Mercy and have the teleporter set up, ready to visit the Institute.

I had already gotten pretty far into the BoS line before I learned of the possibility, so I guess I'm out of luck on that ending for this playthrough? I already finished

Yup too far in. At least going by the guide I used.

Faenix1

I'm sure this is old news, but if you want to end the game with the most exp: follow the
Institute Path

Found out it's a lot easier to get the platinum than posted earlier. If you end with the
Institute
it requires only ONE save/reload to platinum.

[Main Quest] War Never Changes
[Main Quest] Out of Time
[Minutemen Quest] When Freedom Calls
[Minutemen Quest] Sanctuary
[Minutemen Quest] The Sight
[Minutemen Quest] Taking Independence
[Minutemen Quest] Old Guns
This is the last Minutemen quest you need to do for trophies
[Main Quest] Jewel of the Commonwealth
[Main Quest] Unlikely Valentine
[Main Quest] Getting a Clue
[Main Quest] Reunions
[Main Quest] Dangerous Minds
[Main Quest] Shattered
[Main Quest] The Glowing Sea
[Main Quest] Hunter/Hunted
[Main Quest] The Molecular Level - Need to find Railroad half way through, I chose minutemen
[Railroad Quest] Road to Freedom
[Railroad Quest] Tradecraft
[Main Quest] Institutionalized
[Institute Quest] Synth Retention
[Institute Quest] The Battle of Bunker Hill
[Institute Quest] Mankind Redefined
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Reveille
Tune into Military Frequency AF95 and go to the Cambridge Police Station map marker. Alternatively, the BoS's Airship will arrive after completing the
main story quest "Getting a Clue". You can go to the Airport and talk to the BoS there and they'll tell you to go to Cambridge Police Station to assist them.
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Fire Support
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Call to Arms
You will join the Brotherhood of Steel after returning to Paladin Dance at the end of this quest.
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Semper Invicta
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Shadow of Steel
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Tour of Duty
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Show No Mercy
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] From Within
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Outside the Wire
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Liberty Reprimed
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Blind Betrayal

SAVE
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Tactical Thinking - Railroad turns hostile
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Spoils of War
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest] Ad Victoriam
[Brotherhood of Steel Quest][Ending] The Nuclear Option (Brotherhood of Steel)
RELOAD SAVE; that's BoS done.

[Institute Quest]Mass Fusion - Brotherhood turns hostile
[Institute Quest][IMPORTANT] Pinned - Tell Minutemen to stand down, or go inside and let the Institute kill the Minutemen
[Railroad Quest] Underground Undercover - Part 1 - Complete until "Continue working with Father
[Institute Quest] Powering Up - talk to the synth when he comes up to you after the meeting to finish Underground Undercover
[Railroad Quest]Underground Undercover - Part 2
[Railroad Quest]Operation Ticonderoga - This one doesn't matter, tho it will fail after the next one I think
[Railroad Quest]Precipice of War
[Railroad Quest]Rockets' Red Glare - Alternative to Institutes Airship Down quest
[Institute Quest]End of the Line - Railroad becomes your enemy
[Institute Quest][Ending #2] Nuclear Family - Skipped Airship down

After putting in 120-140 hours I kinda rushed it so I could move on finally. I'll hold at L70 until DLC comes, assuming I get it, but I stilll have a crapload of stuff to do in this game.

I'm at wits end with this stupid benevolent leader trophy. Its the last one I need. I have a save file with 95 with an up arrow. I have about 20 people, 20ish food, 20water, over 100 defense, 21 beds. I have a about 9 or 10 surgery centers. I'm in Sanctuary and if I ever leave the settlement from this point, it drops drastically to 83%. I really dont know what else to do here. Is there something I'm missing? Whoever programmed this section of this game is an asshole

FYI, I've tried doing the guide for going to red rocket and doing 6 of everything, but I dont have enough money to buy surgery centers there and I cant store the ones I have in sanctuary to use somewhere else. I tried doing this same thing in sanctuary and the level just drops and never moves again.

I'm at wits end with this stupid benevolent leader trophy. Its the last one I need. I have a save file with 95 with an up arrow. I have about 20 people, 20ish food, 20water, over 100 defense, 21 beds. I have a about 9 or 10 surgery centers. I'm in Sanctuary and if I ever leave the settlement from this point, it drops drastically to 83%. I really dont know what else to do here. Is there something I'm missing? Whoever programmed this section of this game is an asshole

FYI, I've tried doing the guide for going to red rocket and doing 6 of everything, but I dont have enough money to buy surgery centers there and I cant store the ones I have in sanctuary to use somewhere else. I tried doing this same thing in sanctuary and the level just drops and never moves again.

If you have an up arrow on 95 you may be able to get it on that. Just stay there and wait for the arrow to move to 96 then sleep for 47 hrs and watch again and repeat. Should be done in no time.

If you do redrocket or anywhere else for a new try you don't need 6 of anything. You can get the 100% with 1 settler and 1 surgery center and 1 turret. Food and water can come via supply lines.

Not enough Kiosks, all settlers need to be stationed at a kiosks, alternatively you can do the 1 settler method.

If you have an up arrow on 95 you may be able to get it on that. Just stay there and wait for the arrow to move to 96 then sleep for 47 hrs and watch again and repeat. Should be done in no time.

If you do redrocket or anywhere else for a new try you don't need 6 of anything. You can get the 100% with 1 settler and 1 surgery center and 1 turret. Food and water can come via supply lines.

Heres the thing with this. I'm not sure if its having an effect, but if I keep sleeping and sleeping, eventually the preston garvey and settler "kidnapping" missions fail, and it seems to automatically give me a red arrow when they do and it never seems to recover. I'm not sure if its just been a coincidence but I dont know *shrugs*

I'll try the 1 settler thingy next time I play, thanks for the tips!

Heres the thing with this. I'm not sure if its having an effect, but if I keep sleeping and sleeping, eventually the preston garvey and settler "kidnapping" missions fail, and it seems to automatically give me a red arrow when they do and it never seems to recover. I'm not sure if its just been a coincidence but I dont know *shrugs*

The sleeping thing needs to be kinda exact and done quickly after happiness goes up to work and chain lots of jumps together. I tried 48 hrs and other combos and got nothing. 47 works though if done after a jump. Just hang around by a bed and watch the arrow. Sanctuary probably isn't the best place to go for the trophy but if you already have it at 95 it's worth a try.

Starting over is a pain but you can do it from start to finish at a totally new location in under 2 hrs if you do the sleep thing and that includes maxing out the build bar.

BizzyBum

I believe you need to have the Minutemen help you build the teleporter. I'm not 100% sure, though. Just try getting banished from the Institute, it might open up the Minutemen quest for their end. You might be good as long as you don't get to the point where you become hostile to the Railroad or BoS.

Replicant

It's indeed weird. At one point I ended up assigning everyone to stores just for experimentation even though it means there's no one manning the crops. And yet lo and behold the counter went up.

It went down again later on when I add settlers but by then I already got the trophy. I even made a video to showcase the ridiculousness of the situation because I made a doctor out of a farmer:

https://youtu.be/ixaqrAK6jMc

françois

Will joining the minutemen/BoS prevent me from joining the institute later on?

AFAIK it doesn't. Someone with more experience might have to back me up.

You're forced to meet the institute during the main questline. You start their questchain there.

Replicant

Will joining the minutemen/BoS prevent me from joining the institute later on?

Minutemen is the most non-faction group in the Commonwealth. Their intention is mostly just to protect and support the people living in the commonwealth.

I think people really underestimate and look down on them. Yeah, they have leadership problem and Preston is annoying but they are actually quite capable once united and most importantly, humble and have little ego. I was especially impressed with Sturges, who
came up with the idea of extracting data from the Institute. But when later being asked if he can give back the holotape so you can give it to BoS, he'll just give it to you without fuss and instead went "there you go, I already made copy anyway lol". That's what I call resourceful.

But, I wouldn't trust the Institute to spare the Minutemen. The Institute is the most insidious and messed up group in the game. Yeah, BoS are always full of shit and gung ho but at least they are upfront about it and they are not hiding some messed up scheme behind their smiles. If you go through the Institute's mission list, as you progress you'll realise that the missions are becoming more and more ruthless and shady and creep-tastic.

Minutemen is the most non-faction group in the Commonwealth. Their intention is mostly just to protect and support the people living in the commonwealth.

I think people really underestimate and look down on them. Yeah, they have leadership problem and Preston is annoying but they are actually quite capable once united and most importantly, humble and have little ego.

Lol capable is an understatement,
Preston in my game Solo'd the Mirelurk Queen at the Castle with just Big Jim as his weapon. He didn't even get put into a downed state

Got the platinum over the weekend and completed all of the endings in one playthrough.

My favorite endings definitely involved
siding with the Railroad, whether directly or with the Minutemen. I felt dirty finishing the game with the Institute (their X-01 power armor paint job is sexy as hell though). Also hated BoS.

Definitely spent over 200 hours on this game. Before progressing through the main quests, I did almost everything I can. Got max affinity on all companions, collected a ton of power armor frames for all possible paint jobs (16-17), got all non-story trophies, decked out Spectacle Island with a mansion and "garage" for my armors, and even went through the trouble of getting those damn freefall armor legs.

That was quite a ride, but now I don't know what to do with myself. I'm deciding if I want to do another playthrough and go with a harder difficulty and melee character build. Then again, maybe it's a better idea to take a break.

Costia

I right after the sea quest. Something really stupid, or maybe epic, happened to me during a boss fight.
I got to the courser boss fight and he had a skull next to him. Apparently I am under-leveled ( a nearby terminal required a level 21 perk as well, i was level 18).
I died ~5 times to him. If i am in the open, he one-shots me.
So i found a strategy of hiding behind some trash bins, so he mostly misses, throwing molotovs and firing rockets at him. So when the fight started I ran to the corner fired a rocket, threw a molotov, and suddenly I get the "quest complete" notification.
A molotov+rocket should have taken ~10% of his health, so it was really strange. Turns out the stupid-ass courser fell down the shaft in the middle of the room and died.
A badass boss just trips a falls to his death. What a way to go. Welp, gg to me I guess.

BizzyBum

I think the Minutemen are the only good faction in the game.

Institute honestly wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for total slavery of advanced AI. I mean, that won't cause any issues in the future, right? Their prolonged existence underground have also skewed their perception of the Commonwealth and they do a bunch of shady shit "for science." They also willingly used Kellogg even going so far as to extend his life knowing he was a psychopath. You could also see the beginnings of different staff not agreeing with their methods or different departments clashing heads so I feel shit would have went down internally anyway given time. In the end, it's best they are destroyed. The only reasoning I can think of siding with the Institute at the end is knowing that you are now Director and I guess you can "change them" for the better under your leadership.

The BoS is almost just as bad as the Institute, if not worse. Their goal is to be the "world police" but they discriminate against everyone that's not on their side. If there's any worthwhile technology, they will take it over or kill anyone for it as shown with the Institute. Danse is one of the most respected Paladins in the BoS and as soon as Maxson finds out he's a synth he wants him immediately executed. They also destroy the Railroad for no reason whatsoever.

The Railroad aren't the greatest bunch, either. Their rescuing of synths is admirable but they are usually in over their heads. As shown with certain subjects like Gabriel it could be dangerous to wipe the memory of a synth and release him. They continually get real people killed to save synths. They also have no real long term plan. They free synths but they don't see the possible repercussions like more violence generated in the Commonwealth due to the increased synth count which might end up getting more people killed. Definitely the least evil out of the other two, though.

But the Minutemen? They just chill at Sanctuary and help settlements. They help the people of the Commonwealth when asked and they don't go around looking for fights.

Replicant

I right after the sea quest. Something really stupid, or maybe epic, happened to me during a boss fight.
I got to the courser boss fight and he had a skull next to him. Apparently I am under-leveled ( a nearby terminal required a level 21 perk as well, i was level 18).
I died ~5 times to him. If i am in the open, he one-shots me.
So i found a strategy of hiding behind some trash bins, so he mostly misses, throwing molotovs and firing rockets at him. So when the fight started I ran to the corner fired a rocket, threw a molotov, and suddenly I get the "quest complete" notification.
A molotov+rocket should have taken ~10% of his health, so it was really strange. Turns out the stupid-ass courser fell down the shaft in the middle of the room and died.
A badass boss just trips a falls to his death. What a way to go. Welp, gg to me I guess.

He was very easy for me but I was level 70 something and I had a rifle that has 8+ VATS points. It easily downed him in 4 shots.

BUT apparently there is an easier way if you're willing to
supply Mama Murphy with chems. She will give you the de-activation code for said courser, which you can use to immediately shut him down without any fight
. I thought that was cool of Bethesda. Wish they had done that a bit more in different parts of the game so people can see that there are other ways to solve conflicts than via your guns.

I think the Minutemen are the only good faction in the game.

Institute honestly wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for total slavery of advanced AI. I mean, that won't cause any issues in the future, right? Their prolonged existence underground have also skewed their perception of the Commonwealth and they do a bunch of shady shit "for science." They also willingly used Kellogg even going so far as to extend his life knowing he was a psychopath. You could also see the beginnings of different staff not agreeing with their methods or different departments clashing heads so I feel shit would have went down internally anyway given time. In the end, it's best they are destroyed. The only reasoning I can think of siding with the Institute at the end is knowing that you are now Director and I guess you can "change them" for the better under your leadership.

They are dodgy, shady and dirty from start to finish. The part where they
experimented on the residents of Warwick Farm using their genetically modified crops
is the biggest NOPE for me. Not to mention
they replaced Roger Warwick with a synth and ask you to kill his foreman, who starts to suspect things. Then there is the whole FEV experiments that they refused to close down until the head scientist flee when he had a moment of conscience
. Absolutely, unquestionably shady and dirty. It's a shame because they have the resources but they are not willing to share it with the humanity at large.

The BoS is almost just as bad as the Institute, if not worse. Their goal is to be the "world police" but they discriminate against everyone that's not on their side. If there's any worthwhile technology, they will take it over or kill anyone for it as shown with the Institute. Danse is one of the most respected Paladins in the BoS and as soon as Maxson finds out he's a synth he wants him immediately executed. They also destroy the Railroad for no reason whatsoever.

The problem with BoS is that most of them seem comprised of people who have been traumatized by the loss of the people that they love and they turned to anger and unrelenting prejudice. Understandable and very human. But scary at the same time. And then of course, there are absolute PRICKS who believe in *insert something* superiority.

The Railroad aren't the greatest bunch, either. Their rescuing of synths is admirable but they are usually in over their heads. As shown with certain subjects like Gabriel it could be dangerous to wipe the memory of a synth and release him. They continually get real people killed to save synths. They also have no real long term plan. They free synths but they don't see the possible repercussions like more violence generated in the Commonwealth due to the increased synth count which might end up getting more people killed. Definitely the least evil out of the other two, though.

They are a bunch of loons with no plans and no understanding of the consequences of their actions. I mean when you start arguing
if you have to defend the rights of turrets and protectron...I mean, come on!
. It was a cringe-worthy moment when Deacon explained the situation of this faction.

But the Minutemen? They just chill at Sanctuary and help settlements. They help the people of the Commonwealth when asked and they don't go around looking for fights.

They are not perfect but I like their "pay it forward" method. As in they help people in need and all they ask in return is for people that they helped to help others as well (as exemplified with
Warwick Farm situation - they didn't ask Warwick to join instead Warwick ended up offering to join after you help them the 2nd time
). Because together, they are stronger than on their own.

The sleeping thing needs to be kinda exact and done quickly after happiness goes up to work and chain lots of jumps together. I tried 48 hrs and other combos and got nothing. 47 works though if done after a jump. Just hang around by a bed and watch the arrow. Sanctuary probably isn't the best place to go for the trophy but if you already have it at 95 it's worth a try.

Starting over is a pain but you can do it from start to finish at a totally new location in under 2 hrs if you do the sleep thing and that includes maxing out the build bar.

Damn I got sanctuary to 99 but the arrow disappeared. Is there anyway to Kickstart it back up?

Edit: and down arrow, fuck this

Build a Health Clinic (level 3 health shop), assign a settler to it. At least that's what I did when it stalled at 99.

But if this happens, there's a likelihood of a Synth Infiltrator among your settlers.

Unfortunately I don't have enough money to build another level 3 shop and if I leave the settlement it goes down. The settlers have stayed at 20 this whole time, how could you tell a synth?

Replicant

Unfortunately I don't have enough money to build another level 3 shop and if I leave the settlement it goes down. The settlers have stayed at 20 this whole time, how could you tell a synth?

I don't think there's an easy way to tell apart from making a save, capping every single one of them, then checking if they have Synth Component in their loot-able dead body. Then you re-load the save and either only kill the Synth or send him/her elsewhere.

Some people on another board have said that Synth Infiltrator tend to have high energy resistance but this isn't a reliable indicator because sometimes they wear things that increase energy resistance.

I don't know if it's true or not, but from my observation, I noticed that Synth Infiltrator tend to have laser-based weapon even though you never gave it to them before. Most settlers only have pipe pistol or at best, shotguns aka non-laser guns. So if you haven't manually give settlers different weapon maybe you can try that?

But capping them off was the only surefire way I found mine. And it actually stays consistent even after I let him live (via moving him to another settlement) then placing him back (he tried to attack me but my turrets finished him off :/).

I don't like killing Settlers, even if they are Synth Infiltrator because the likelihood is that they may not even realize that the Institute has control of them. Also, they don't always go berserk. The 3 synths that went berserk in my case always coincided when I did things that goes against the Institute's interest. Which is why the Institute must perish. They are vile POS.
AND OH, YOU WERE ADOPTED SHAUN! I HAVE NO SON! HE'S DEAD. DEEEAAAD, YOU HEAR ME?!

EDIT: apparently you can try pickpocketing them and see if they have Synth Component. As long as you don't take anything they won't be hostile.

JoeNut

Meh I guess my attention span isn't good enough to really care about the factions, I played as
the institute
right to the end and just thought they weren't that bad really, they think they're helping the commonwealth

Memnoch

Damn I got sanctuary to 99 but the arrow disappeared. Is there anyway to Kickstart it back up?

Edit: and down arrow, fuck this
I had the same problem, then built 3 more clinics. I had 19 level 3 stores and finally with ringing 3 separate bell poles constantly, I hit 100%. What a grind.

Memnoch

I sold all of the legendary gear (I played the entire game on survival)and fusion cores that I picked up through my travels to raise the funds.

Memnoch

Meh I guess my attention span isn't good enough to really care about the factions, I played as
the institute
right to the end and just thought they weren't that bad really, they think they're helping the commonwealth
Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with them either. I played all three factions to the end, but I loaded the Bos final save i made to keep playing. They seem to have the most quests post main game finish.

the institute

I'm still confused about them.
I don't know if they're actually helping the commonwealth or not. Most quests have to do with them helping themselves get better tech but that's all. And their synth groups on the surface just seem to fuck everybody up. So I didn't know what to think of them so I ignored them more or less.

Do you have enough materials to build an industrial water purifier (level 3 water resource)? Those produce purified waters in your workshop, which you can then sell to your shops. You can also check your workshop to see if you have any caps (under the MISC page) that your own shops have earned.

I don't know about the synth thing, but when my happiness got stuck at 99 without any arrows, all I needed to do was build another level 3 trader/clinic/clothing/bar.

Costia

A quest got really akward for me. (I am right after getting to the institute)
I am doing a mission for the railroad while with the Brotherhood of steel companion and a railroad guy escorting us to the quest are. So I got into an area full of synths. The synths are friendly to me but not to the railroad guy. Poor fella.

DarthWoo

I guess that if Preston still won't join me as a companion after
I've long since liberated the Castle and recruited every single settlement in the Commonwealth
then I'm going to have to use the console to adjust something to fix that?

In the first DLC I want the first big encounter to be with a giant Stingwing. It comes charging at you, then out of nowhere 7-8 Cazadors come out of nowhere and obliterate it.

They finish... and turn on you.

I guess that if Preston still won't join me as a companion after
I've long since liberated the Castle and recruited every single settlement in the Commonwealth
then I'm going to have to use the console to adjust something to fix that?

I had the same problem. He just hangs out in Sanctuary and only talks when giving out the settlement quests. The game did allow me to recruit him as a companion once I completed the game with
the Minutemen.

Ok, this is really getting irritating now. I have an autosave that I have at 99 with no arrow. I build a surgery center and in a few seconds it jumps to 99 and an up arrow. A few minutes later it switches to a down arrow. WTF am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was just walking around sanctuary with a red down arrow and all of a sudden it popped. Dumb trophy! Thanks for all the help guys, you saved my sanity.

Replicant

Ok, this is really getting irritating now. I have an autosave that I have at 99 with no arrow. I build a surgery center and in a few seconds it jumps to 99 and an up arrow. A few minutes later it switches to a down arrow. WTF am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was just walking around sanctuary with a red down arrow and all of a sudden it popped. Dumb trophy! Thanks for all the help guys, you saved my sanity.

When the arrow goes up, that's when you're supposed to go to bed to speed things up. But it looks like you get it regardless. Congrats!

When the arrow goes up, that's when you're supposed to go to bed to speed things up. But it looks like you get it regardless. Congrats!

Yeah the first time I saw the arrow I went immediately to bed and when I woke up it switched to red, so I reloaded and tried the same thing without going to bed, eventually it went to red. Finally just walked around for a bit and kept ringing the bell just to annoy my settlers and without me even noticing, it popped.

BizzyBum

Honestly, for the 100% settlement achievement I'd just wait for the patch which according to them makes it much easier to hit the 100% happiness.

Replicant

Honestly, for the 100% settlement achievement I'd just wait for the patch which according to them makes it much easier to hit the 100% happiness.

And miss the chance to brag? "Kids these days...they have it sooooo easy. Back in my days, we had to create 16 Surgery Centers, 10 Weapon shops, 5 Armor shops, and 1 Trade shop. Then we had to sleep for 48 hours then repeat it again. Now they just have to give the Settlers food and they'll get 100% happiness!" /old man shakes at clouds

And miss the chance to brag? "Kids these days...they have it sooooo easy. Back in my days, we had to create 16 Surgery Centers, 10 Weapon shops, 5 Armor shops, and 1 Trade shop. Then we had to sleep for 48 hours then repeat it again. Now they just have to give the Settlers food and they'll get 100% happiness!" /old man shakes at clouds

You only need 5 surgery centers, food, some water, some protection and enough beds. That's it

Replicant

You only need 5 surgery centers, food, some water, some protection and enough beds. That's it

I was kidding. I did it with 2 surgery centers, 1 clinic, 1 weapon store, 1 restaurant and when it went to 100%, I had 0 crops since I turned my farmer into a doctor. :/

Such a weird trophy.

Replicant

When this game is good, it's really good. I just completed Memory Interrupted and because I'm in good standing with
the Institute (with them not knowing that I'm a triple agent), when the mission starts, the Synths only attack Glory. They didn't even attack Danse, who I took with me. But just to be on the safe side, I told Danse to wait in one of the rooms while Glory and I (okay, mostly just Glory) shower some Synths with bullets.

Once it's all over, I picked Danse again and we left the area. Profit!

Speaking of the Institute, can you actually still send evacuation procedure if you kill Father?

Top Bottom