• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 |OT2| Farming Simulator 2287

Strazyplus

giphy.gif
Thats the best.

I was working on a theory about
SHAUN
and
FATHER
, but while writing besiesida made strides to make
FATHER
being old
SHAUN

but want to see my incomplete theory if you like spoilers Check it out!

Chitown B

I think I'm just going to have to accept that I'll wait until a patch to do the Benevolent Leader trophy. What a mess lol

yeah. I built everything in Sanctuary, and then I find out 60 hours in that it's bugged to drop your Water/food if you get too far away. I can't get above like 81%

psychotron

I was finishing up the
Silver Shroud mission tonight, and Kent kept dying. I could intimidate the goons as the shroud but I couldn't kill what's his name fast enough even with Jet. So I changed my clothes to up my persuasion, convinced him to kill me first, then switched back and murdered the fuck out of them. Kent lives!!!

Kamina777

Banned
You're going after them, to find out what happened, yes. It's not a revenge mission. Putting the tape there is the perfect setup for different playstyles, and it's a dissapointment when Bethesda doesn't put in that effort.

Still not sure why you're being so overly defensive about this, and that one shouldn't be allowed opinions about quest design, but whatever. As said before, the weird difficulty spike in this particular quest at that particular point is my concern with this.

That's all.
I guess i'm not getting why you're offended y difficulty. You're right though, you do have a right to an opinion, not like you're passing it off as stone hard fact.

Damn sorry! whoops i'll edit my post.
Thanks! Sorry to be so aggressive!

I tried to buy a dog off this guy but he changed his mind and walked away. I thought about shooting him but decided not too.
I want that dog.

ElFly

I am still waiting for Underground Undercover to trigger its final part.

Any advice? I was supposed to do a couple of missions for
father, and they are done now

What gives?

Any advice? I was supposed to do a couple of missions for
father, and they are done now

What gives?

Have you tried going back to The Institute? After finishing all of the quests for Father I went back there and a Synth told me Z1(?) wanted to talk to me and that completed it.

ElFly

Have you tried going back to The Institute? After finishing all of the quests for Father I went back there and a Synth told me Z1(?) wanted to talk to me and that completed it.

I've done that

Z1 is still gardening and says he is looking forward to working with me, even tho I completed all the other stages of the quest

DSN2K

game breaking bug ? I'm crippled and nothing will heal me, tried sleeping, stimpaks etc.... nothing works ? is the game bugged.

Goody

Can I safely join
the Brotherhood
and do some quests there if I fully intend on ultimately
backing the Minutemen or Railroad
?

Kaversmed

Just saw a guy in my Facebook timeline proudly showing off this picture explaining how much time he spent on making every settlement of his connected... He wasn't too happy when I told him 95% of those lines were unnecessary and he was doing it all wrong xD

bqSfa1d.jpg

ElFly

In the end, to advance Undercover Underground, once I was told to keep working with
Father
, I had to use the console command

setstage RR201 1000

Then the guy appeared and spoke me to keep the quest going

N° 2048

Just saw a guy in my Facebook timeline proudly showing off this picture explaining how much time he spent on making every settlement of his connected... He wasn't too happy when I told him 95% of those lines were unnecessary and he was doing it all wrong xD

bqSfa1d.jpg

ROFL

televator

I quit playing indefinitely today. 2 game breaking glitches won't let me advance the story at all. And there ends the story of my lone survivor... Caught in a quagmire of non advancing quest points and important NPCs vanishing into thin air... Because glitches... Glitches never change.

So I got a question about supply lines.

Do I just get 1 person from each settlement to be a runner to sanctuary hills and that way everyone shares with everyone or does that just mean sanctuary is sharing with everyone but the settlements sharing are only sharing with sanctuary and not each other?

Kaversmed

So I got a question about supply lines.

Do I just get 1 person from each settlement to be a runner to sanctuary hills and that way everyone shares with everyone or does that just mean sanctuary is sharing with everyone but the settlements sharing are only sharing with sanctuary and not each other?

You just need one supply line from each settlement for them all to be connected

Jackpot

Banned
All the quests I've done so far feel empty on content. Just repeating dungeons with goons to clear out and the usual supply stash at the end. Closest thing I got to what felt like a "proper" mission was the [Brotherhood]
mission to the ArcJet lab where the synths burst out and you can melt them with that giant rocket.
I'm mainly doing minutemen and brotherhood quest lines. I haven't touched the main campaign storyline, does that have what I want?

Leezard

All the quests I've done so far feel empty on content. Just repeating dungeons with goons to clear out and the usual supply stash at the end. Closest thing I got to what felt like a "proper" mission was the [Brotherhood]
mission to the ArcJet lab where the synths burst out and you can melt them with that giant rocket.
I'm mainly doing minutemen and brotherhood quest lines. I haven't touched the main campaign storyline, does that have what I want?

main quests have some more content, yeah.

I've put some decent time into this game but I don't think I've made much of a dent in the main quests. Can you go back and play a lot of the quests after you beat the main one? And if you can, are certain ones blocked after a certain point/after you beat the game?

Ken

Can anyone answer this?

No, but the ones you find out in the wild are the base versions of other guns so you can usually stop modding non-legendaries of that type unless you want to carry two of the same weapon types.

Ex. I get a legendary 10mm pistol with bonus damage to animals. No real downside to always using that over a regular 10mm, afaik.

Strazyplus

bqSfa1d.jpg

There is a connection from one to another that is annoying me and I cant find the darn guy who is linking the two... trading needs a better management tool

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Man the game is getting pretty ewsy now. I havent upgraded my armor in forever becauase i cant find better than the metal i have but I am destroying things with my super sledge. Playing on Survival.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Does anyone else play this without using vats? like a traditional shooter? Because that's how I'm playing it. Am I doing it wrong?

About The Brotherhood of Steel:

Can anyone answer this, without spoiling too much for me: will that questline advance beyond the police station by me doing quests, or will Halen and Rhys continue to give me these repeated quests until I advance the main quest far enough?

Random_Stranger

Neo Member
About The Brotherhood of Steel:

Can anyone answer this, without spoiling too much for me: will that questline advance beyond the police station by me doing quests, or will Halen and Rhys continue to give me these repeated quests until I advance the main quest far enough?

Yes it will

Top Bottom