• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas DLC Vol2: Honest Hearts |OT| I am the right hand of the Lord

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm ready for tomorrow. I've decided to go for my Assassin Suit, my Gobi and 12.7mm pistol. It's all I need.

Can't wait to start sniping tribals. :)

Lothars

bonesmccoy said:
No lies, Dead Money and RDR's Undead Nightmare have been the best DLC offerings of this generation.

I suppose I'm a bit worried that Honest Hearts might not be as beefy as Dead Money. The standard was set quite high.

I honestly was really dissapointed by Dead Money, I thought it was a mediocre DLC that had some really good things but had alot of bad about it as well.

I am not worried about the rest of the DLC at all because I think the rest will be much better quality.

Lothars said:
I honestly was really dissapointed by Dead Money, I thought it was a mediocre DLC that had some really good things but had alot of bad about it as well.

I am not worried about the rest of the DLC at all because I think the rest will be much better quality.

What didn't you like about it?

Lakitu

st5fu
It was challenging and lengthy, the writing and story were exceptional IMO and it had some nice loot.

If there was one thing that I didn't like, it was navigating the villa. But that adds to the challenge I suppose.

duckroll

HadesGigas said:
Haha yeah they're probably upping The Witcher 2 first...

I'm pretty sure it's already up on their servers. It'll probably be timed to be made public along with the XBL release.

Trick_GSF

Banned
Playing NV now, doing a few odd jobs, etc. Hope the PSN store comes back soon, though. I'm desperate to play Honest Hearts. :(

Hope everyone enjoys it.

Its up on Xbox Live, downloading now. 254mb.

Make sure you go addons - f - fallout new vegas - extras

It hasn't shown up in the new arrivals list yet.

Sorry to go sort of off topic, but if I must play this on console, are there any huge differences between the two versions? I assume that like with most games on both consoles the 360 version looks a bit sharper, but as far as crashes and stuff, is one system better than the other?

I remember hearing that the PS3 version of Oblivion was more buggy then the 360 version, is it the same with the Fallouts?

duckroll

dr3upmushroom said:
Sorry to go sort of off topic, but if I must play this on console, are there any huge differences between the two versions? I assume that like with most games on both consoles the 360 version looks a bit sharper, but as far as crashes and stuff, is one system better than the other?

I remember hearing that the PS3 version of Oblivion was more buggy then the 360 version, is it the same with the Fallouts?

You'll probably have better luck asking on the normal NV thread.

Edit: WTF! Steam just unlocked Witcher 2. NO HONREATEIUHTIS HONESTHISTJISR AJORJOST HEATRS?TS?..???

Saint10118 said:
File size seems small at 255MB not that I'm complaining. Zion here I come!

The environments in the trailer did look pretty much the same as the kinds used in the main game, and since it's a bunch of tribals there's probably not much in the way of buildings or anything.

Linkified

duckroll said:
You'll probably have better luck asking on the normal NV thread.

Edit: WTF! Steam just unlocked Witcher 2. NO HONREATEIUHTIS HONESTHISTJISR AJORJOST HEATRS?TS?..???
I thought like with the other dlc it was releasing first on 360 then releasing a few weeks later on other platforms ? Or am I horribly inaccurate?

Wallach

Linkified said:
I thought like with the other dlc it was releasing first on 360 then releasing a few weeks later on other platforms ? Or am I horribly inaccurate?

Should be on both 360 and Steam today (17th), PS3 was delayed due to the PSN outage impacting certification process.

duckroll

Linkified said:

No. You are horrible. Period.

From what I've played so far it seems to be more along the lines of Point Lookout, a miniature version of the main game with an open map and points to discover and fast travel to. So good.

Wallach

Conflict NZ said:
From what I've played so far it seems to be more along the lines of Point Lookout, a miniature version of the main game with an open map and points to discover and fast travel to. So good.

shit of a fuck why is this not on steam yet

STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Lakitu

st5fu
It's awesome so far.

Just had my first encounter with a Giant Yao Guai, I nearly shat myself. So good. I'm about to go see Joshua Graham.

FrankT

Downloading. :)

Conflict NZ said:

Point Lookout is one of my favs if not my favorite this is a good thing.

Lakitu

st5fu
Witchfinder General said:
Do you take your current inventory with you or do you start from scratch like a few of the other DLC's?

I just took my Gobi, assassin suit, stimpaks and stealth boys.

Damn, it's an awesome DLC. Exploration is fantastic in this one. You guys are going to love it. I've barely even scratched the surface.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Lakitu said:
I just took my Gobi, assassin suit, stimpaks and stealth boys.

Damn, it's an awesome DLC. Exploration is fantastic in this one. You guys are going to love it. I've barely even scratched the surface.

Hmmmm, tempting.

Lakitu

st5fu
:D

Stumbled on a place called Three Mary's.

Seems to be where White Legs reside. I'm sniping the fuck out of them.
I love it.

Darkgran

Conflict NZ said:

Hell yes. I can't wait to get home and download this.

Top Bottom