• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas |OT| Obsidian does what Bethesdon't

you guys do know that there's a very specific reason why this industry doesn't allow you to read reviews until after the game's been released, right?

P.S. just appointed a Sheriff

Wallach

Gravijah said:
reviewers gave paper mario 2 a 6.75

I always joked at people that raged at TP's 8.8 on Gamespot, because I got 8.8'd back in '98 on what I considered the greatest game ever and nobody gave a shit.

Edit - That was '98 not '97. WHATEVAH

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
hyduK said:
Sounds about right. If it's being compared to PM1 and SMRPG.

it's better than both of them, you are insane, game informer's reasoning was retarded, fish are a useless pet, and grape is the best artificial flavor.

NoRéN

beelzebozo said:
it's better than both of them, you are insane, game informer's reasoning was retarded, fish are a useless pet, and grape is the best artificial flavor.
:lol
Just a few hours until I'm playing this.

beelzebozo said:

The Paper Mario series is one of the prime reasons that GI is retarded.

Animator

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Steam just downloaded something for the game. 4.0 MB. Anyone else get this?

Wonder what it was.

I damn near did a backflip when I saw the "play now" button when I looked at steam and then my dreams were crushed.. :(

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Zeliard said:
Haven't really checked out NMA in years but last I saw, they weren't even fond of Fallout 2.
More buggy, too ridiculous, too uneven, original team was better.

There ya go.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
WanderingWind said:
Way too high.

Better written then any Fallout
emot-smug.gif

Animator said:
I damn near did a backflip when I saw the "play now" button when I looked at steam and then my dreams were crushed.. :(

Something happened. I woke up my computer after putting my kids to bed, and lo! there was a Fallout: New Vegas desktop icon. My hopes were dashed when it just brought up the same old Steam pre-loaded window. ;_;

Gravijah

Snuggler said:
IGN just gave it a C-

Anyways, Amazon still says it hasn't shipped.

should I be worried?

I got it shipped from GameFly before you got it shipped from Amazon.

Take that however you want.

iammeiam

Snuggler said:
Anyways, Amazon still says it hasn't shipped.

should I be worried?

I wouldn't worry yet; I've had updates as late as 11PM, I think, and the game still made it to UPS. If it's "Shipping Soon", you will most likely be totally fine. They could have actually handed the package to the carrier already, but haven't updated the carrier information in their local system yet. If you can still edit the order, then I'd say worry.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Gravijah said:
Selling a console is never worth it.
Yea i know.. just so broke. Bah.. so envious of those that get to play tonight!

edit: and i cant use the Wii right now anyway since my tv tuner card died. i dont have a 360 or PS3 and all my other consoles i just emulate so i dont need to hook them up (well not the Xbox but oh wells).

Top Bottom