• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout New Vegas |OT| Obsidian does what Bethesdon't

Swag

Varna said:
Steam page now says the game unlocks in 10 hours. :/

Fuck this, off to bed.

5pkbix.jpg

Uhhhh should be ready in 1 minute

Varna said:
Steam page now says the game unlocks in 10 hours. :/

Fuck this, off to bed.

EDIT: Now it says 1...
Says it's out for me. Even the front page has a huge Fallout banner.

...problem is, it's still not decrypting. :|

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Sebulon3k said:
Maybe the second time around with Wild Wasteland on

I'm a Pussy :(

Doesn't seem that bad, just requires more caution and the game provides you with tools and recipes to make your own food. Also carry plenty of water with you.

Technical issues on 360 (installed) are awful. Why is there lag everytime i quick switch guns? Also characters running into walls for 10 mins ftl.

Regardless, game is fun and addictive; sometimes scary even.

Xater

Lard said:
Reviews are confirming that it is exactly like FO3, including the bugs, just what I didn't want. Skipping this for sure now.

Yeah I am with this one. Exactly more of the same and more technical problems thanks to Obsidian doesn't sound exciting at all.

Salsa

well its 5 am here, i cant do it. Already called a day off tomorrow so im going to have sweet dreams about dem wastelandsssssssssss

valeo

Kritz said:
I like that FO3:NV not only costs nintey fucking american dollars in Australia, but has been delayed until Friday just to make sure nobody gives a shit about it.

:\ sigh

WTF? When I checked last night, it said 9 hours to go. Now it says 2 days remaining.

Fuck you, whoever delayed it

Top Bottom